Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

JSA All-Stars

+11
Aussiemandias
rwe1138
The Ignored One
Metal Misfit
Spider_Fan14
shining knight
jaydee74
Debaser77
Esbat
Joshua
BlueMaxx
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76JSA All-Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA All-Stars Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:11 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JSA: All-Stars #13

This might have possibly been one of the worst comics I've read all year. Truly stupid. The whole point was to get Cyclone by herself to tell an independent story, so to do that the rest of the team go on some random space mission to stop some warring aliens. On one page, the JSA are just about beaten and the alien boasting over his newly won conquest. 2 pages later, the JSA show up back on earth saying how they won. WITH NO VISUAL OR EXPLANATION ON HOW. It goes from getting their ass beat and Citizen Steel falling into some bottomless energy core, to "Hey we're back, fight over!". I can't believe this came from a professional writer.

77JSA All-Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA All-Stars Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...I enjoyed it. It was tongue-in-cheek, not dead serious. Here they are, on this superhero mission of epic proportions, and here's powerless Maxine have a Cy-Clone Saga. My humor was in the right place, I guess. The art was heinous though, IMO.

The ending even had a Clone Saga ending. Well, the original with Jackal as a human, not the 90's stuff.

78JSA All-Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA All-Stars Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:19 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ahh JSA: All-stars. There comes a time every month when I head to my LCS and think, "which title do I keep forgetting to drop?".. Now I remember dry

79JSA All-Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA All-Stars Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jsa allstars 18 is the last issue...

quite a purge of books in may

80JSA All-Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA All-Stars Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah well, it had a better run length-wise than alot of Marvel Comics new series. Any word on what other book is getting benched?

81JSA All-Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA All-Stars Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:39 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

doom patrol, R.E.B.E.L.S, outsiders (big shock there) and freedom fighters

82JSA All-Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA All-Stars Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:doom patrol, R.E.B.E.L.S, outsiders (big shock there) and freedom fighters

The first three are all books I stopped getting after about 6 issues so not surprised.

83JSA All-Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA All-Stars Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll miss doom patrol I loved it...the others not so much outsiders was on death row since di-d bag took over as writer and rebels was hard to get into because it was one loooooooooooooong storyline

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum