Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic Mickey

+15
EireJack
LordD3r3k
boberthavok
Que
BlueMaxx
Captain Painway
jaydee74
ChrisToPhenom
superdoug
Ska
krpykrwly
Spider_Fan14
Lee
shining knight
Joshua
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Epic Mickey Empty Epic Mickey Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A new game from Warren Spector's Junction Point Studios about a post-apocalytpic/steampunk Disney world.
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/37694738.html

Looks pretty damn cool.
Epic Mickey 2njhfth
Epic Mickey 15drodt
Epic Mickey 2e3u34x
Epic Mickey 2yorel1

2Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:09 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A part of me thinks this looks awesome and another part of me is horrified beyond belief Laughing

3Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:44 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I am so very intrigued by this.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

4Epic Mickey Empty Epic Mickey Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy crap, this is nuts both ways. I'm really interested in this game, might get it when it comes out. Wonder how disney approved this?

5Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:21 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Epic Mickey Epicmickey1
Epic Mickey Epicmickey2
Epic Mickey Epicmickey3
Epic Mickey Epicmickey4
Epic Mickey Epicmickey5
Epic Mickey Epicmickey6
Epic Mickey Epicmickey7
Epic Mickey Epicmickey8

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

6Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is the stuff of nightmares! I want! Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

7Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gremlins, The Phantom Blot, and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit? WANT.

8Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:26 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Two thoughts:

One, I wish this wasn't platform-exclusive, because my Wii is crap and I've packed it away.

Two, I hope that Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow are allies of Mickey, as they should be.

9Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wonder if the Wii would have a heart attack from this game. I know I've read elsewhere that there were some games that the Wii just wouldn't be able to support because the visuals were just so crazy. I would hate to see this end up looking like crap because of it. I was surprised to read that this was going to be on the Wii. Think they'll do anything with the Hall of Presidents? A 44-headed steampunk monster. Oh man...

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

10Epic Mickey Empty Epic Mickey Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

are those the actual graphics? i didn't think it would be somewhat cartoony looking but it's not too bad, just unexpected.

11Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:35 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

damn the appearance of all these older disney characters thats what I wanted in kingdom hearts 2 that I was denied

12Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:57 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whooo! I'm loving Game Informer's cover of this game-I think it's going to be epic (no pun intended)! I just hope it releases on other consoles in the future-I thought Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars was a Nintendo DS exclusive-not! Exclusives are a dying trend if you ask me...

13Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:14 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I read that article and it was really interesting. This game looks really neat and the fact that there was a trade between a real life sport commentator for a make believe cartoon character in order to make this game is fairly interesting to me. The game looks cool just for the art itself but the fact that you can take Mickey in either a good guy or a more mischievous way is very interesting and should make the game more replayable.

krpykrwly wrote:Epic Mickey Epicmickey1
Epic Mickey Epicmickey2
Epic Mickey Epicmickey3
Epic Mickey Epicmickey4
Epic Mickey Epicmickey5
Epic Mickey Epicmickey6
Epic Mickey Epicmickey7
Epic Mickey Epicmickey8

14Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://gameinformer.com/mag/mickey.aspx

15Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The fact that I cannot play this RIGHT NOW makes me cry. Sad I can already tell that this will be one of my top favorite games.

http://likeitderby.com

16Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:The fact that I cannot play this RIGHT NOW makes me cry. Sad I can already tell that this will be one of my top favorite games.
Ditto. How'd I miss this thread. Steampunk/alternat universe Disney?! I'm in. Looks pretty, hopefully it'll be fun like Kingdom Hearts.

17Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The concept art looks great, but I dont like the ingame pictures...looks a little to happy for me still.

18Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Two thoughts:

One, I wish this wasn't platform-exclusive, because my Wii is crap and I've packed it away.

Two, I hope that Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow are allies of Mickey, as they should be.
Fear not, Doug. In the course of development it has become a Wii exclusive.

Warren Spector describes why this game is going to be so fantastic:

The Disney geek inside of me is eating this game up. Here's hoping the gameplay is able to match the developers' ambition and vision, because this game looks, for lack of a better word, epic.

19Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This game looks awesome on so many levels.

20Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't played very far, but so far I'm enjoying Epic Mickey quite a bit, in spite of the problematic camera. The poor camera and unforgiving controls may be enough to turn off a lot of gamers, but for any Disneyphile it is well worth it. For example: I'm currently in a level that has, so far, referenced the Dumbo ride, the Mad Tea Party, and It's a Small World. The attention to detail is magnificent.

One of the more impressive aspects of the game are the artistic and level designs. It's gorgeous, as well as wholly original while still maintaining the spirit of the source material. The Wii may not be the most powerful console on the block, but that doesn't stop Epic Mickey from being visually engrossing.

And I just read that the Carousel of Progress makes an appearance in the game. nerd big cock
Epic Mickey Spooge

Last edited by Joshua on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

21Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It sounds amazing. I just wish it had come out on other platforms. I only have a 360. I think the game though on the 360 or the PS3 would have been awesome.

22Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:28 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

With the whole Paintbrush thing though I don't think it would work as well. Maybe if it is for kinect or PS move. It is a game where the motion sensoring actaully is needed

23Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It would work like any other 3rd-person platformer where you can shoot projectiles. It would be less novel, but still functional.

24Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:42 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

It could but it would lose some of the uniqueness it had by doing that though.

25Epic Mickey Empty Re: Epic Mickey Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished the second of the 2D platforming stages and I am now convinced they're the best thing since penicillin was discovered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum