Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic Mickey

+15
EireJack
LordD3r3k
boberthavok
Que
BlueMaxx
Captain Painway
jaydee74
ChrisToPhenom
superdoug
Ska
krpykrwly
Spider_Fan14
Lee
shining knight
Joshua
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Epic Mickey - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Mickey Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I played alittle bit of this over the weekend. It's kinda cool, but it had it's issues. Fans of Disney will probably love it, others may not be that into it.

27Epic Mickey - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Mickey Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 pm

EireJack

EireJack
Cadet
Cadet

I love the quote from the Game Informer article that Disney needs to scare kids

28Epic Mickey - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Mickey Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:01 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Two, I hope that Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow are allies of Mickey, as they should be.
Fear not, Doug, they are! Smile

29Epic Mickey - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Mickey Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

want!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

30Epic Mickey - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Mickey Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:16 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

My wife and I have been playing through this (slowly). It's a lot of fun, especially for Disney World fans as most of the levels/worlds are dark versions of rides or park areas we all know and love. The camera angles KILL me though! Literally (in game, at least). I'm still having fun playing it. We're being good-guys right now... only using paint unless a situation absolutely calls for thinner. Then we'll probably play through again and be mean. I am very much looking forward to playing a mean Mickey so that I can throw all those darn blue bunnies into the chute outside Pete's jail. They are super-annoying.

31Epic Mickey - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Mickey Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just got past the Carousel of Progress and to the People Mover. The fucking People Mover! The camera is complete balls and yet, I still love this game to pieces.

I've always preferred the earlier Douglas Fairbanks-inspired Mickey, so I'm playing as the rascal for the first playthrough; killing everything with thinner and being selfish. I only wish I could ruffle Mickey's hair a la Plane Crazy. I look forward to going back and doing it all again heroically. Being a bastard means no one in the Wasteland wants to help me. Laughing

32Epic Mickey - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Mickey Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:38 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

spent a few hours watching Lee play this on NYE. He asked me a few times if i wanted to play but i was having a blast watching him. It was like watching a new Disney movie. Alternate dialogue by him and I made the story that much darker.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

33Epic Mickey - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Mickey Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ok so I watched my nephew play this game over the weekend. I was seriously considering picking up the game prior to this. The camera stinks! I'm pretty picky about how the camera functions in my games, and at first, I thought it looke like it did because my nephew is 8 and doesn't know how to re-set it or something. Not the case. I had read on IGN that the camera angles made this game bad, and I was figuring, "how bad could it be?". After watching it, VERY bad. I don't think I'll be picking this one up. I'll just get motion sickness if I do! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum