Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

XBox 360 help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1XBox 360 help Empty XBox 360 help Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hi, i just rented Batman Arkham Asylum for the XBox 360 my sister owns but lets me use when she's at university and i have something i don't understand. It says in order to save my game, i need to make a profile and a storage box. what does this mean?

2XBox 360 help Empty Re: XBox 360 help Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Spider_Fan14 wrote:hi, i just rented Batman Arkham Asylum for the XBox 360 my sister owns but lets me use when she's at university and i have something i don't understand. It says in order to save my game, i need to make a profile and a storage box. what does this mean?

Go to the dashboard and make yourself a profile soo that when ever you play you can save your games on your profile soo that you are not sharing one with your sister.. The storage box comes with it... I hope that helps

3XBox 360 help Empty Re: XBox 360 help Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

The storage box is basically the system's hard drive.

4XBox 360 help Empty XBox 360 help Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:40 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ok, now it's saying i need a memory unit, which i'm guessing is like a memory card, to save. How much do those run for?

5XBox 360 help Empty Re: XBox 360 help Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Hmmm. you must have the arcade version of the X-Box 360 which does not have a hard drive. Not sure how much the memory units are or if they even have any available. I know that you can buy a removable hard drive for the 360 which costs about $60-70 dollars. Don't quote me on the price, though. Once you get the hard drive or memory unit (if it exists) then you can save your games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum