Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So will my posts get deleted if I poke a little fun at wrestler The Smoke?

+6
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
Silent K
Rath99
Denim
JonSpangler
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Since WUMB is deleting mine.

And lets be honest.....I'm sure he is a nice guy and maybe fun to talk to at Comic Con but as a guest he was below C list and his PA announcements were horrible.

But I guess preventing jokes against against The Smoke is a bigger priority then getting WUMBers there missing VIP comics, taking responsibility for there cons or explaining why there magazine went downhill and there website got stripped.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOL!!! Smoke was pretty annoying.
I am only posting to Wumb every now and then, not doing it as much for 2 reasons, one I have nothing really to say there anymore and two, my posts have to be approved now.
I no longer buy any of their magazines, I will no longer pay for their cons, if I get a free pass then cool I will go.
Other then that, my money that I work hard for goes to a PoP! shirt or some PoP! panties or something like that.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The best thing about Big Apple Con was that he didn't get to make any announcements

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Which Wizard Cons do/did you frequent, Jon?

And oh yeah...

DELETED!

tongue

One of these days, I'm sure we're going to have to scrub the boards clean of evidence to save face after Kerouac has run his mouth about something. big grin

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:

And oh yeah...

DELETED!

tongue

big grin

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell

kidding, kidding

I have been going to WWC/Chicago Comic Con for about 6/7 years in a row, with a couple of random years before that. Went in 06 as a dealer.

Got my C2E2 tickets though and counting down to April Smile

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why the hell was The Smoke at CCC anyway? Just cause he can immitate The Rock? I've seen him in the WEW videos and he sucks in all of them. Im thinking it was only going to be an all female wrestling show and then this fucker comes along with the eyebrow and the same stance as The Rock when he climbs the turnbuckles and then some stupid form of how The Rock talks.

"And if you dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Now you know."

Gay.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
Gay.
Come on...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

JonSpangler wrote:
You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell

kidding, kidding

I have been going to WWC/Chicago Comic Con for about 6/7 years in a row, with a couple of random years before that. Went in 06 as a dealer.

Got my C2E2 tickets though and counting down to April Smile

Did you happen to see us PoP! guys/gals running around at all?

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:Which Wizard Cons do/did you frequent, Jon?

And oh yeah...

DELETED!

tongue

One of these days, I'm sure we're going to have to scrub the boards clean of evidence to save face after Kerouac has run his mouth about something. big grin

Nah! You know my MO is to erroneously e-mail the people I'm bitching about XD

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:

Did you happen to see us PoP! guys/gals running around at all?

I think I saw flyers on chair and such on panels and wondered how many endangered species were killed when they could of been eaten.

But I have seen the light now.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
Gay.

shake my head shake my head

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

not that there's anything wrong with that...

But dude... The Smoke!!! Come on! You dont find that repulsively retarded?

dylanlukebillijo

dylanlukebillijo
Cadet
Cadet

Just wondering Im new to the post just wondering I tryed to get onto the wizard wumb today but cant just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or did I get kicked off? By the way I loved the Chicago overview of the convention.

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

dylanlukebillijo wrote:Just wondering Im new to the post just wondering I tryed to get onto the wizard wumb today but cant just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or did I get kicked off? By the way I loved the Chicago overview of the convention.

Its pretty much offline dude.

dylanlukebillijo

dylanlukebillijo
Cadet
Cadet

Thanks, wasnt sure a few of my posts have been deleted (smoke)and I wasnt sure if my last one about the lack of comic people/no shows did it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum