Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV show seasons you've finished recently

+71
EireJack
Ska
Little_Goblyn
Parallax_48
prescribeddrone
aus man
boberthavok
blackhart23
Tomer Soiker
jestghost
melvinlikechris
Dr Awkward
Sapphire Gypsy
vikoros
kidspider2099
ScarletW
Airwolf
Spazzy
BigSoupCan
Foxy
Bigtymin504
LordD3r3k
Heytherejeffro
G_Zatara
Paroxysm
hrdwrkngXsoldier
ravezombie
(._Y_.)
Foreigner_Man
LOOSECANNON
Spaced4SimonPegg
Ulik
shining knight
shark6495
CherriesJubilee
Toothgrinder
Matt
superdoug
pumkinheadfan
Thundermatts
TheUncannyJim
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
pink*lantern
Lord PaulVincent
dmahoney
TENIME_art
Fresh03
Joshua
jaydee74
Sandman
Off_White_Lantern
Spider_Fan14
SexyToaster
riv1
supervenom
AlienIncognito
Denim
ChrisToPhenom
FroZen
Mnemosis
Batman25JM
Debaser77
Goose
Jherek
The_Donster
Administrator
blue halo
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
Aussiemandias
75 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 36]

426TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:07 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:Battlestar Galactica Season 2. I'm officially addicted. These characters are brilliant, the actors are great, the story is great. Starbuck and Baltar are as good and ever and remind me why I started the show and why I'm going to continue watching it. Edward James Olmos was awesome as well..when he said he was coming to get his men in Pegasus, I think that was the biggest "F-yeah" moment of this season. This guy really needs to voice an animated Batman. The paranoia gets higher and it's cool, I can't believe how this can keep my attention for so long, shows like Lost didn't do that to me. There were a lot of 'The Prisoner' like moments in this series, it reminds me quite a bit of that show for some reason. Also I can't see Baltar as President. The dude's a mess and never seems in control, even before Caprica exploded. I hope we see more of the Baltar in no.6's head, that was actually pretty cool. The season finale wasn't as epic as last season's, and the non-stop epilogues/and then's went a little bit too long, but it definitely kept my interest and I'll be back for next season.

Yeah, that show was so good. Wait till you get to the series finale, it's damn heart-breaking

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Recently finished The Shield, then I re-watched Better Off Ted, then re-watched Wonderfalls, and currently starting The Wire season 2

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Foreigner_Man wrote:Battlestar Galactica Season 2. I'm officially addicted. These characters are brilliant, the actors are great, the story is great. Starbuck and Baltar are as good and ever and remind me why I started the show and why I'm going to continue watching it. Edward James Olmos was awesome as well..when he said he was coming to get his men in Pegasus, I think that was the biggest "F-yeah" moment of this season. This guy really needs to voice an animated Batman. The paranoia gets higher and it's cool, I can't believe how this can keep my attention for so long, shows like Lost didn't do that to me. There were a lot of 'The Prisoner' like moments in this series, it reminds me quite a bit of that show for some reason. Also I can't see Baltar as President. The dude's a mess and never seems in control, even before Caprica exploded. I hope we see more of the Baltar in no.6's head, that was actually pretty cool. The season finale wasn't as epic as last season's, and the non-stop epilogues/and then's went a little bit too long, but it definitely kept my interest and I'll be back for next season.

Yeah, that show was so good. Wait till you get to the series finale, it's damn heart-breaking
Man, that's what everyone's telling me, I better find out if I can stream it off Netflix.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

Man, that's what everyone's telling me, I better find out if I can stream it off Netflix.

The series finale of BSG goes down as one of my favorite series finales ever. I loved it.

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

the whole six seasons of BSG was TV gold.

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:the whole six seasons of BSG was TV gold.

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 000bwqgp

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Well I finished season 3 of BSG a couple of days ago and finished Razor last night. So I will be starting season 4 pretty quick here!

Does anyone remember which Razor episodes weren't included on the DVD release? I knew at one time, but I forgot which ones were missing and can't find were I read it.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For good TV, I finished the 5th Season of Supernatural. Loooved it way more then Fourth Season. The episodes were better and not as depressing as the previous season. The Trickster, Jo and her daughter, Castiel and Bobby I feel were much elevated into greater roles. The problems I had with this seaosn though was the angst between Sam and Dean and the villains having a long, hannibal lecture every episode and that gets annoying pretty fast. Other then that, bring on season 6!

For bad TV, I finished seeing Family Guy season 8 (TV only) and I'd say that this was shit. I mean, only 2 episodes I found were enjoyable (Road to the Multiverse & Splendid Source) and the rest was pretty god awful. Seems like McFarlane is just letting episodes be stapled together so he can "earn" his million or so Fox gave him. I doubt I'll enjoy Season 9 as it feels like McFarlane is more about sex and violence then humor.

(forgot to add the ep where Bonie had her baby, that one was good)

Last edited by Spider_Fan14 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add)

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ha! Did the same thing after that Multiverse episode.

Finished season 4 of Supernatural last week and it's cliffhanger pissed me off. Good, though. I'm waiting for season 5 to be rerun for my DVR.

435TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:54 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'm one episode away from finishing 30 Rock Season 1. This show started out kinda "meh" for me when I first watched it, so I skipped much of the first two seasons and then started watching regularly during Season 3, so I've been catching up via Netflix. It really didn't take long for this show to become great...after the fourth or fifth show, it became one of the most consistently funny sitcoms on TV. LOVE IT!

436TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'm just getting ready to start 30 Rock thanks to Netflix. I've never watched a single episode!

Also just finished:

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 ThisAmericanLife_S2_rtl_e

437TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Ha! Did the same thing after that Multiverse episode.

Finished season 4 of Supernatural last week and it's cliffhanger pissed me off. Good, though. I'm waiting for season 5 to be rerun for my DVR.
did what?

Debaser77

Debaser77

Combo Mo wrote:^ I'm just getting ready to start 30 Rock thanks to Netflix. I've never watched a single episode!

The first couple of episodes are a little rough, but stick with it. It gets really good very quickly.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's not really a TV show, but I finished up the 3rd season of the webseries The Guild yesterday. I'm looking forward to the fourth season this July.

Debaser77

Debaser77

comicgeekelly wrote:It's not really a TV show, but I finished up the 3rd season of the webseries The Guild yesterday. I'm looking forward to the fourth season this July.

I really enjoyed the Dark Horse Guild comic and caught the first season on Netflix. Not bad.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
comicgeekelly wrote:It's not really a TV show, but I finished up the 3rd season of the webseries The Guild yesterday. I'm looking forward to the fourth season this July.

I really enjoyed the Dark Horse Guild comic and caught the first season on Netflix. Not bad.

I liked the comic a lot. It gave a good origin story to Kodex. I'd recommend checking out the next two seasons, the show just gets better as it goes on.

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We're about 8 episodes into Season 4 of Lost. With all the flashbacks/fastforwards, I can understand why some people would get confused at this point. We've been able to keep it straight though, so still finding it pretty enjoyable

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Breaking Bad season 3. Wow, just wow. You're missing out if you're not watching. Screw Mad Men. ;P

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Entourage season 6. Best show on so many levels.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Party Down

Sad

446TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ You didn't like it?

I still have to watch the last few episodes of Season 2.

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh I DO! I'm just sad that it's in limbo because Adam Scott is leaving for Parks and Rec and the guy who plays Kyle has another show in the works.

448TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Breaking Bad season 3. Wow, just wow. You're missing out if you're not watching. Screw Mad Men. ;P

I have been thinking about giving that show a view. I heard nothing but good things about it. I wanted to like Mad Men but I couldn't get through the 1st episode.

True Blood Season 2

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ My friends have been catching up with Breaking Bad on Netflix and they're loving it. So suspenseful. And yea, I just don't understand the Mad Men love. Many of the personas are similar. don't know And the premise isn't that interesting to me.

Farscape season 1!
TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Farscape

450TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 18 Angel_season_5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum