Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV show seasons you've finished recently

+71
EireJack
Ska
Little_Goblyn
Parallax_48
prescribeddrone
aus man
boberthavok
blackhart23
Tomer Soiker
jestghost
melvinlikechris
Dr Awkward
Sapphire Gypsy
vikoros
kidspider2099
ScarletW
Airwolf
Spazzy
BigSoupCan
Foxy
Bigtymin504
LordD3r3k
Heytherejeffro
G_Zatara
Paroxysm
hrdwrkngXsoldier
ravezombie
(._Y_.)
Foreigner_Man
LOOSECANNON
Spaced4SimonPegg
Ulik
shining knight
shark6495
CherriesJubilee
Toothgrinder
Matt
superdoug
pumkinheadfan
Thundermatts
TheUncannyJim
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
pink*lantern
Lord PaulVincent
dmahoney
TENIME_art
Fresh03
Joshua
jaydee74
Sandman
Off_White_Lantern
Spider_Fan14
SexyToaster
riv1
supervenom
AlienIncognito
Denim
ChrisToPhenom
FroZen
Mnemosis
Batman25JM
Debaser77
Goose
Jherek
The_Donster
Administrator
blue halo
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
Aussiemandias
75 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 36]

876TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 36 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished the first season of Fringe

Awesome, epic show! I really loved this show. My dad probably likes it more than me, he ordered the second season when we were on the 5th disc.

877TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 36 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Just finished the first season of Fringe

Awesome, epic show! I really loved this show. My dad probably likes it more than me, he ordered the second season when we were on the 5th disc.

Season 2 is even better than season 1.

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 36 Veronica_Mars_season_2
Finished up Season 2 of Veronica Mars tonight! Can't wait to start Season 3! Very Happy

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved VMars, but I'm extremely glad there wasn't a Season 4.

They said they were basically going to turn their planned Season 8 into Season 4.

The sneak peek they did showed new characters that she recognized, that I guess were supposed to make you *gasp*, but because we'd never seen them before, you sit there going "Yeah? And? Who the frak is this?" huh

Hated it.

You can't just skip four seasons ahead.

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

I finished Buffy season 7 last week and now I'm watching season 6. Think I'm just going backwards in the Buffy seasons. Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

881TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 36 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:08 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justified season 1

mmmm

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Spazzy wrote:Justified season 1

mmmm
thumbs up

883TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 36 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 am

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

*Minor Spoilers ahead*

Vampire Diaries season 1

I loved that all the main characters knew about the vampires right away. too many times these shows take a stupid ass Smallville approach and draw out the big reveals over the course of like 5 freakin seasons. Drives me nuts.

Pretty good but some major stuff didnt work right. Damon killed his uncle and was a psycho at the start and everyone seemed to forget way too soon that as the season went on. It was Stefans freakin great nephew/uncle/only relative besides Damon and there was no more than an evil eye after Damon Killed him?

Damon killed that nice blonde vampire that was supposed to be Stefans oldest friend and Stefan just let it pass? WTF! Then the Blonde vampires boyfriend catches Damon and lets him go because Elena talks him into it? Worse yet he killed her to cover his own tracks from an earlier killing spree HE went on making him an extremely unlikable character. To make things even worse it was all for not since the town is overrun with vampires like two episodes later. It would be fine if u were just supposed to hate Damon but they try to make him a sympathetic character as the episodes roll along and it just didnt work.

They were working on plans to kill Damon or get rid of him for the first half of teh episodes that she knew they were vampires and by the end they were all old friends? He also told Stefan that he hoped his girlfriend would be killed when she was abducted in one episode then he and Elena were old friends a couple episodes later?

I liked it but there were so many things about the characters like the above examples that didnt seem to fit from episode to episode.

Last edited by Off_White_Lantern on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Personally, I LOVE the Vampire Diaries, and Damon is my favorite character. I don't have any problems at all with how things developed.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:Personally, I LOVE the Vampire Diaries, and Damon is my favorite character. I don't have any problems at all with how things developed.

I liked Vampire Diaries too and would suggest seeing it.

I just finished season 2 of True Blood like a month ago though and couldnt help but compare the shows. This is a problem since True Blood is a far superior show.

I dont know which books came first but Vampire Diaries has the feel of a teen True Blood knockoff. Damon is Eric, Bill is Stefan and Sookie is Elena. It feels like True Blood the high school years.

Eric is great on True Blood and Damon should have had a character more like him. Erics a spiteful bastard but he only kills people that deserve it and u can still feel for his character. Damon did too much to innocent people to make him any kind of a character u would root for.

886TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 36 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched the first episode of True Blood, and I didn't care for it at all. I much prefer the Vampire Diaries.

I disagree about Damon doing to much to innocent people to make him a character to root for. He's on the road to redemption. He has done evil, but he's changing. Granted, it's not really a willing change, but it is happening (even if there are bumps along the way).

Stefan was just as bad as Damon, hell we just learned in season 2 that he was worse. It kind of goes with the vampire thing. Evil past, but working to atone for that past. Spike was like that in Buffy.

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Just finished up Hunter Season 2.
TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 36 Hunter-season-two-fred-dryer-dvd-cover-art

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spartacus blood and sand

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

Castle Season 1

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:I finished Buffy season 7 last week and now I'm watching season 6. Think I'm just going backwards in the Buffy seasons. Very Happy

I love that they put "Season 8" on DVD! I'm still gonna read it, but it's nice to be able to "watch" it, too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum