Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV show seasons you've finished recently

+71
EireJack
Ska
Little_Goblyn
Parallax_48
prescribeddrone
aus man
boberthavok
blackhart23
Tomer Soiker
jestghost
melvinlikechris
Dr Awkward
Sapphire Gypsy
vikoros
kidspider2099
ScarletW
Airwolf
Spazzy
BigSoupCan
Foxy
Bigtymin504
LordD3r3k
Heytherejeffro
G_Zatara
Paroxysm
hrdwrkngXsoldier
ravezombie
(._Y_.)
Foreigner_Man
LOOSECANNON
Spaced4SimonPegg
Ulik
shining knight
shark6495
CherriesJubilee
Toothgrinder
Matt
superdoug
pumkinheadfan
Thundermatts
TheUncannyJim
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
pink*lantern
Lord PaulVincent
dmahoney
TENIME_art
Fresh03
Joshua
jaydee74
Sandman
Off_White_Lantern
Spider_Fan14
SexyToaster
riv1
supervenom
AlienIncognito
Denim
ChrisToPhenom
FroZen
Mnemosis
Batman25JM
Debaser77
Goose
Jherek
The_Donster
Administrator
blue halo
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
Aussiemandias
75 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 36]

851TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 35 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

After a few years of being pestered by a friend of mine I watched the first season of family guy. WHle some of it is extreamly laugh out loud funny most of it is just stupid random stuff. while it is enjoyable I do not see what all the fuss is about. I wll keep watching i however on netflix

852TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 35 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just finished season 3 of The IT Crowd. I honestly think I could have broken a rib from laughing so hard. Oh. I I love you Maurice Moss.
TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 35 The-it-crowd-Maurice-Moss

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:I just finished season 3 of The IT Crowd. I honestly think I could have broken a rib from laughing so hard. Oh. I I love you Maurice Moss.

oh I love Moss.

http://twitter.com/Juswise

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's an awesome character.

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

What was your fav ep of the season? Mine was Calendar Geeks. NBC filmed a pilot of an American version staring Joel Mchale as Roy and moss as... well Moss. It was awful

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished season 3 of Norm

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've just finished watching Fringe - Season 2. I freaking love this show so much. The last 2 episodes were absolutely brilliant - movie-worthy adventure. The whole concept - everything about it I just enjoy so much - the writing, the charcters, the actors, the ideas. Just when Lost finishes and I think it would be hard for something to take it's place then there's this. When a show has great writing it makes all the world of difference.

Anyway, I think this was even better than last season and, like I said, those last 2 episodes - wow!

I also think they maybe had a little more fun this season with some lighter episodes. One thing that really cracked me up was that 80s Fringe episode - some of the stuff in the opening credits was very funny - "personal computing"...."genetic engineering"... Laughing

Great TV show.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr Awkward wrote:What was your fav ep of the season? Mine was Calendar Geeks. NBC filmed a pilot of an American version staring Joel Mchale as Roy and moss as... well Moss. It was awful
That one was pretty awesome. I did love The Speech with the Internet. Oh lord! That was pretty damn funny. I liked them all a whole lot though.

859TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 35 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:29 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:I've just finished watching Fringe - Season 2. I freaking love this show so much. The last 2 episodes were absolutely brilliant - movie-worthy adventure. The whole concept - everything about it I just enjoy so much - the writing, the charcters, the actors, the ideas. Just when Lost finishes and I think it would be hard for something to take it's place then there's this. When a show has great writing it makes all the world of difference.

Anyway, I think this was even better than last season and, like I said, those last 2 episodes - wow!

I also think they maybe had a little more fun this season with some lighter episodes. One thing that really cracked me up was that 80s Fringe episode - some of the stuff in the opening credits was very funny - "personal computing"...."genetic engineering"... Laughing

Great TV show.

Completely agreed.

I liked season 1, but season 2 blew me away.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished Farscape Season 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcAvPAlyb8I&feature=player_embedded

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Finished Farscape Season 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcAvPAlyb8I&feature=player_embedded

Okay, I've never watched Farscape and I think I better give it a go. To see something that is that loved by people I'm sure it's something I'd like.

I just finished watching How I Met Your Mother - Season 3. Enjoyed it. I didn't like this season anywhere near as much as the previous 2, however, but still didn't mind it. Some of the guests were really good and I actually thought Britney Spears did a great job (which surprised me). Some favourite episodes - We're Not from Here, Third Wheel (very funny), Slapsgiving (I always enjoy anything regarding the slap bet), The Bracket. Hoping for a bit more from season 4.

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:I've just finished watching Fringe - Season 2. I freaking love this show so much. The last 2 episodes were absolutely brilliant - movie-worthy adventure. The whole concept - everything about it I just enjoy so much - the writing, the charcters, the actors, the ideas. Just when Lost finishes and I think it would be hard for something to take it's place then there's this. When a show has great writing it makes all the world of difference.

Great TV show.

Completely agreed.

It only gets better dude. Season 3 is pretty much the best thing on tv right now

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Caprica season 1

It was okay at best. Too much didnt make any sense and seemed forced.

A few parts that stuck out as really crappy writing and storytelling:

The Mom assumes her daughter is a terrorist after she finds the little pin and announces it 40 seconds later to...THE ENTIRE WORLD?!

The daughters Avatar is stuck in the robot and she holds still pretending to be just a robot for months for what reason axactly?

Then she kills the nice guy that she was seeing in the virtual world and her friend gets caught up with the cult in a cheesy way trying to help her. The friend was a really loose character to begin with and should have faded away after the pilot.

Overall could have worked since the series was a lot of good ideas. Unfortunately it didnt work real well. I think this only had the one season and I see why the ratings sucked.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Sandman wrote:After a few years of being pestered by a friend of mine I watched the first season of family guy. WHle some of it is extreamly laugh out loud funny most of it is just stupid random stuff. while it is enjoyable I do not see what all the fuss is about. I wll keep watching i however on netflix

I agree completely. Its not just Family Guy that does that random stuff all the animation besides the Simpsons and King of the Hill seem to do it. King of the Hill is my all time fav cartoon since the writers actually do come up with an entire episode that goes together like an animated sitcom. The randomness is just lazy or inadequate writing.

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Caprica season 1

The Mom assumes her daughter is a terrorist after she finds the little pin and announces it 40 seconds later to...THE ENTIRE WORLD?!

The daughters Avatar is stuck in the robot and she holds still pretending to be just a robot for months for what reason axactly?

Then she kills the nice guy that she was seeing in the virtual world and her friend gets caught up with the cult in a cheesy way trying to help her. The friend was a really loose character to begin with and should have faded away after the pilot.

Overall could have worked since the series was a lot of good ideas. Unfortunately it didnt work real well. I think this only had the one season and I see why the ratings sucked.
Did you watch season 1.0 or 1.5? I guess they added 9 more episodes (that were to be the beginning of the second season I believe before Syfy cancelled it). Just finding out so I know what to expect when I get done with BSG. Very Happy

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I just finished season 3 of The IT Crowd. I honestly think I could have broken a rib from laughing so hard. Oh. I I love you Maurice Moss.

Wait till you see episode 6 of season 4. The courtroom scene is gold.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished Season 2 of Fullmetal Alchemist, and Seasons 3 & 4 of The 4400.

Spoiler:

Fixed. Rolling Eyes

868TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 35 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
I just finished watching How I Met Your Mother - Season 3. Enjoyed it. I didn't like this season anywhere near as much as the previous 2, however, but still didn't mind it. Some of the guests were really good and I actually thought Britney Spears did a great job (which surprised me). Some favourite episodes - We're Not from Here, Third Wheel (very funny), Slapsgiving (I always enjoy anything regarding the slap bet), The Bracket. Hoping for a bit more from season 4.

Personally, I like season 3 more than seasons 1 and 2.

Dr Awkward wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

Great TV show.

Completely agreed.

It only gets better dude. Season 3 is pretty much the best thing on tv right now

While it isn't my favorite thing on TV right now, I definitely thing season 3 of Fringe is awesome.

TENIME_art wrote:Finished Season 2 of Fullmetal Alchemist, and Seasons 3 & 4 of The 4400.

I love The 4400. I wish it hadn't been canceled.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

pumkinheadfan wrote:

Did you watch season 1.0 or 1.5? I guess they added 9 more episodes (that were to be the beginning of the second season I believe before Syfy cancelled it). Just finding out so I know what to expect when I get done with BSG. Very Happy

Shit dont read the end of my post then cause its a spoiler. I think it was season 1.0. I rented it and there was 4 discs with it.

I LOVE Battlestar and have every season and even the shitty movie the Plan. Season 4 and the Plan (and Caprica now) I could do without to be honest but the rest is as good as tv gets imo.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

TENIME_art wrote:Finished Season 2 of Fullmetal Alchemist, and Seasons 3 & 4 of The 4400.

Spoiler:

Fixed. Rolling Eyes

Yeah Im sorry I didnt even think when I was writing that. I usually get on these shows years after they have aired so theres no chance of a spoiler.

871TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 35 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I finished up Sons Of Anarchy Season 3 this week. WOW What an ending!

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I just wrapped up the first season of Spartacus. Really great show and I hope that the new star has as much heart as Andy did with his character.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I finished up Sons Of Anarchy Season 3 this week. WOW What an ending!

That ending was fucking amazing

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

The_Donster wrote:I just wrapped up the first season of Spartacus. Really great show and I hope that the new star has as much heart as Andy did with his character.
I really love Spartacus and not just for the neverending nudity.
Check out Spartacus: Gods of the Arena next, its on Netflix Instant watch, eps are uploaded to Netflix Saturday Mornings if you dont have Starz

875TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 35 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wonder Years season 4
TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 35 216787
Winnie was in a car accident! Crying or Very sad ...she's alright. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum