Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Men

+13
colossus1979
shark6495
vikoros
Rath99
Mnemosis
Sandman
Fresh03
Bigtymin504
Batman25JM
LOOSECANNON
hrdwrkngXsoldier
lurchadamo
prescribeddrone
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51X-Men - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marko Djurdjevic does it again, feast your eyes on this...
X-Men - Page 3 X_MEN_POSTER-FINAL-huge

here's the link for the larger version: http://i.newsarama.com/images/X_MEN_POSTER-FINAL-huge.jpg

52X-Men - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:17 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Marko Djurdjevic does it again, feast your eyes on this...
X-Men - Page 3 X_MEN_POSTER-FINAL-huge

here's the link for the larger version: http://i.newsarama.com/images/X_MEN_POSTER-FINAL-huge.jpg

X-Men - Page 3 12771113<---My face when I first saw the picture.

And I see some Havok. Oh Marvel,
X-Men - Page 3 12761411

Wait, wait, there's no Prodigy. They have fucking Pixie and fucking Dazzler but no Prodigy. Oh Marvel,
X-Men - Page 3 12761410

Almost had me Marvel. shake my head

On a related note. I'm already throwing together avatars based on that picture. Laughing

53X-Men - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:22 pm

TheBrownLantern

TheBrownLantern
Cadet
Cadet

Addressing the newest developments from the Comi-con

- Generation Hope? Generation Nope. With three X-Men books (not counting Asstonishing), another X-ongoing would seem...what's the word...superfluous. Superhumanly superfluous.

- More Wolverine ongoings get greenlit. What about my Dazzler ongoing? Lol Hopefully Daken and X-23 are worthwhile reads...but it seems like overkill having two Wolverine spin-offs launch simotaneously

- Uncanny X-Force? Hm. I am still undecided about this relaunch. Makes about as much sense as relaunching the New Avengers title.

- X-Men will team-up with other superheroes. Is that news?

- Kyle & Yost are leaving the X-books for a while! NOOOOO! They were supposed to take over at this point not leave the titles completely. Insert loud forehead slap here.

- David reports that X-Factor line-up remains solid over the next few months. But Rictor and Shatterstar's relationship will not. Give the gays a break! Is Northstar going to break them up? Or Rahne's were-baby? David has me back on board with issue 207 so hopefully the next seven issues continue in that vein.

54X-Men - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Men Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

After Reading X-men vs Vampires today.

It was a decent little book on shorts involving different x-men fighting vampires, noting super great about it, other then the one line when a Vampire points out that Rogue looks like Sookie, then gets his head chopped off.

Little stuff like that I dig

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum