Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official New York Giants Thread

+5
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Rath99
jaydee74
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whatever. I want Dallas to suck.

77The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:50 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy Cow! Giants are kicking some Seahawk ass!! 35-0 at halftime. Wow.

78The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't know what to expect coming into this game. Glad its the Gmen giving out an ass whoppin'!

79The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thumbs up

80The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Suspect

What the hell happened other than Big Blue fucked up? thumbs down

81The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not totally surprised by the outcome. Wish it were different but the cowboys were long overdue for a good game.

82The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

..That's why I was wishing that the Cowboys held on to Wade for at least another week.

83The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh. That game was embarrassing. Eli throws for what should have been a touchdown and winds up getting intercepted and then the dude runs it back for a touchdown. That is the definition of pathetic.

84The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Turnovers are starting to really catch up with the team. Every game there's about 2 or 3 turnovers. Very sloppy.

85The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:32 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Turnovers are starting to really catch up with the team. Every game there's about 2 or 3 turnovers. Very sloppy.

Not to mention Philly just came off an amazing game last week. I had doubts about this game but the G-Men are playing way too sloppy right now for my taste.

86The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

See what happens when you Don't turn the ball over!
Much needed win!

87The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:46 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:See what happens when you Don't turn the ball over!
Much needed win!
Seriously. I hope it is a lesson learned.

88The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Another G-Men win. thumbs up

89The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's how we should be running the ball. I like having Bradshaw coming off the bench. I think he throws the defense off after they've seen Jacobs a few times.

90The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:08 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:That's how we should be running the ball. I like having Bradshaw coming off the bench. I think he throws the defense off after they've seen Jacobs a few times.
I agree. Also, you do have to realize that we we're playing the Redskins.

91The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

True. The Redskins defense should be embarassed. And they should just cut Haynesworth.

92The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:07 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shake my head
The Giants for whatever reason couldn't leave for Minnesota soon enough and now have to play on Monday instead of today.

93The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't think they'll be playing on Monday. There is a tear in the Metrodome roof. This sucks for the Giants considering they have to play the Eagles next week in a huge game.

94The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well change that. If they do play Monday it won't be at the Metrodome.

95The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
They're going to play it Monday night...in Detroit.

96The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:10 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Giants did a good job against the Vikings. I just hope they can get enough rest for their game against the Eagles on Sunday.

97The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:16 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy Crap! What the fuck happened? I mean really! angry

98The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm erasing this game from my memory. It didn't happen.

99The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome! I don't hate the Giants as a whole, I hate Eli Manning (cause he's a douche) so I root againt them in general, and that was an awesome way to lose.

100The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You have those 2 recievers and ELI is the douche? Wow you are a comedian.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum