Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official New York Giants Thread

+5
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Rath99
jaydee74
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Fuck Jacobs! Crying little bitch. I hate atletes like that. I didntthink the Giants would win but I thought it would be a closer game.

And it was a good plan to go at them with 6 db's but when you see them running alll over you I think its time to ditch the plan.

It seems to me that they can't adapt and that's pretty bad. I just don't get Brandon Jacobs. I just don't get it at all.

27The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tenn is next. Don't see Chris Johnson having two bad weeks in a row

28The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Tenn is next. Don't see Chris Johnson having two bad weeks in a row

I'm already nervous for the game.

29The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hopefully they can get to Young and cause a few turnovers

30The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:hopefully they can get to Young and cause a few turnovers
and hopefully I'll find a million dollars under my bed but I won't hold my breath on that either. Wink

Who knows? Maybe the G-Men's defense will show up this weekend.

31The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Rath99 wrote:hopefully they can get to Young and cause a few turnovers
and hopefully I'll find a million dollars under my bed but I won't hold my breath on that either. Wink

Who knows? Maybe the G-Men's defense will show up this weekend.

Hey they took last week off so who knows lol

32The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:55 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

neutral
That's actually a valid point. Maybe.

33The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't get what's wrong with them. I really don't. thumbs down

34The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The defense showed up but fuck stupid penalties and mistakes. Eli throwing the int in the endzone..Bradshaw penalty in the endzone..his fumble...the litany of personal foul calls..Insane!

35The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:51 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A bunch of very stupid penalties. I mean, penalties that these jokers should be embarrassed by.

36The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm glad they got booed off the field. Don't get me wrong I didn't come into the season expecting a 10-0 start but I had to see sloppy football. That's what they're giving us.

37The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was fucking disgusting.

http://www.demonweasel.com

38The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:That was fucking disgusting.

Pretty much. I just don't get what happened to them. scratch

39The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yikes

40The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:19 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Meanwhile, I'm pretty happy about how today's game turned out. Laughing (And don't worry, thats about all the shit I'll talk.)

41The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know this is early in the season but I have to ask whether or not it's time to think about some coaching changes.

42The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I know this is early in the season but I have to ask whether or not it's time to think about some coaching changes.

Still early...but Bill Cowher has been rumored to want the job. This from Jerome Bettis

43The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:I know this is early in the season but I have to ask whether or not it's time to think about some coaching changes.

Still early...but Bill Cowher has been rumored to want the job. This from Jerome Bettis

I know it's early but I just get a feeling that Coughlin isn't going to get any more results from this team. I don't think he'll have too hard of a time getting a new gig if they were going to get him go though. Having coached a superbowl team would help him find another job.

I would be very curious to see Bill Cowher with the G-Men.

44The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:24 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well. I can't believe this defense broke a NFL record for the most sacks in a half. Nine I think it was. Hopefully this will give them the momentum for some more wins.

45The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Love that the DLine showed up. Offense needs a lot of work. Too many missed oportunities.

46The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Love that the DLine showed up. Offense needs a lot of work. Too many missed oportunities.

Yeah, a lot of bad passing and missed cues, but Bradshaw looked alright (aside from getting stripped at the goalline).

Does anyone else feel sorry for Matt Dodge, the punter? I mean, it's kind of a shit job anyway but it sounds like he's going to be lost in the Meadowlands somewhere before the season is over (if you catch my meaning).

47The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck Dodge..You are a kicker..YOu have one job..kick the ball. If you can't do that....
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

As you can see I come from the Bill Parcells school of kickers Smile

48The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Fuck Dodge..You are a kicker..YOu have one job..kick the ball. If you can't do that....
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

I love that. Yeah. That's more or less my feeling on the subject as well. You kick. Either kick it well or fuck off. I know it's harsh but that is what these players are there for.

49The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:56 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Rath99 wrote:Fuck Dodge..You are a kicker..YOu have one job..kick the ball. If you can't do that....
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

I love that. Yeah. That's more or less my feeling on the subject as well. You kick. Either kick it well or fuck off. I know it's harsh but that is what these players are there for.

I guess I just feel bad for this kid who was probably super-stoked a couple of months ago to be in the NFL as a starter and now probably dreams of sports fans breaking down the door to his house and dragging him into the street.

For murder.

50The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. I guess. Still.....you need to get it done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum