Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official NFL thread!

+2
jaydee74
shiky800
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The official NFL thread! Empty The official NFL thread! Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

talk about all of the games that happen this season here

2The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Vikings vs Packers. Should be an interesting game. A lot more than the Giants/Eagles. *sigh*

3The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i am happy the bears won today.

4The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Vikings just returned an awesome punt. Amazing.

5The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:00 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Vikings up 13-3.

6The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Vikings vs Packers. Should be an interesting game. A lot more than the Giants/Eagles. *sigh*

I feel your pain Crying or Very sad

7The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Vikings up 13-3.
yeah this game was one sided. and i hate the packers

8The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...COLTS... Still undefeated. WOOT! Now we have to see if the Falcons put one in the L column for NO tomorrow, but I hoe Brees throws for 400 yrds with 5 td's myself.

Best game of the season next week. Colts vs Patriots.

9The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Vikings vs Packers. Should be an interesting game. A lot more than the Giants/Eagles. *sigh*

I feel your pain Crying or Very sad

I don't understand what's going on with them? I think they imploded or something and now they just stink.

10The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:42 pm

springmaster6

springmaster6
Cadet
Cadet

Wow, The chiefs cut Larry Johnson & his 2.7 ypc. The next week they have a 100 yard rusher & a rushing TD. Why didnt they do that last year? Sad

11The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

springmaster6 wrote:Wow, The chiefs cut Larry Johnson & his 2.7 ypc. The next week they have a 100 yard rusher & a rushing TD. Why didnt they do that last year? Sad

He was cut not because of his poor performance. He was cut because of his poor attitude and his poor performance.

12The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And guess who took him?

Blech.

13The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think the bengals are happy to have another weapon. Attitude asside, when Johnson is on spot, he is exeptional. I think the Bengals O-line has done a lot for Bensons' running numbers and having somebody else that would be a starter or platoon on most other teams is just bonus.

I couldn't believe the Seahawks cut Ederin James. That was the shocker to me. Nobody has picked him up yet, and my prediction is that if another player gets moved to IR or another roster spot opens up some how, that he wears a horseshoe again on his helmet this season.

14The official NFL thread! Empty Re: The official NFL thread! Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The BEngals picked him up because Mike Brown demanded it. He's easily one of the worst owners in the NFL, and knows as much about football as I know about rocket science. He thinks he's entitled to respect because of who his father was. He has no idea what he's doing, and is a leading factor in the Bengals sucktitude of the last however many years. That said, he may make Lewis get him on the team, but he isn't going ot make him play. Lewis said in an interview with a local news startion that Johnson probabaly will not see much playing time this season, if any.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum