Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Gaga

+24
Paroxysm
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
LinieFox
jaydee74
Bigtymin504
shining knight
liljrod2011
BlueMaxx
Astro13Zombie
Denim
Gandicles
Airwolf
SexyToaster
Debaser77
Administrator
prescribeddrone
Spaced4SimonPegg
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
Combo Mo
LordD3r3k
Nymn
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
ChrisToPhenom
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Lady Gaga Empty Lady Gaga Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There, I've said it-all of her debut singles I've heard on the radio are awesome. She's topped charts all around the world with every track she releases and they never fail to disappoint me. What's funny is that though I have a open mind for all types of music, the only Pop I've liked are Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake and maybe Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync back in my elementary days. Hell, though I don't really care for Britney Spears, I've heard a few songs of her's I liked-you know, for clubbin'... whistle

Hahaha! Now, I will agree that that way she dresses is frighting...frighting. She's hot when she wants to be can you say, "Odd Ball"? And sometimes she's a total butterface at random angles and shots. ninja

Anyway, is there anyone else who admits she's not that bad? Make fun of me if you want but I think she's a breath of fresh air to come out in a long time. Who knows? I might just pick up a copy of The Fame... don't know

2Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:54 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

She's alright. I like some songs here and there but can't imagine listening to a whole album of them. She is talented though and I agree about her...appearance at various times (pure fappalbe to pure do not want). In any case, something interesting:

3Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I like her Just Dance song!

4Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:She's alright. I like some songs here and there but can't imagine listening to a whole album of them. She is talented though and I agree about her...appearance at various times (pure fappapable to pure do not want). In any case, something interesting:

Yes, she is talented-weird also. If I remember correctly, "Gaga" stands for "Not really right in the mind". Maybe that's what influences her dress code and certain lyrics. Still can make a hit though...her new single from The Fame Monster (deluxe edition), Bad Romance is pretty good.

5Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nymn wrote:I like her Just Dance song!

Yeah, that one is catchy. The other stuff I dont really care for

6Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:03 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Nymn wrote:I like her Just Dance song!
Yep, the video has over 80 million views on YouTube - CTP

Yeah, that one is catchy. The other stuff I dont really care for
What's probably my least favorite single in Poker Face-the beat is good but sound like a remix or continuation of Just Dance.

7Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:18 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been listening to her since she released "Just Dance"...I think she's incredibly talented, an amazing perfomer, and beautiful !

8Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you have sex with Lady Ga Ga (assuming she does have a penis) does that make you gay??

9Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
What's probably my least favorite single in Poker Face-the beat is good but sound like a remix or continuation of Just Dance.

Agreed. Poker Face's beat does sound like a remix of Just Dance. I hated the song for that reason when it first came out, but now I like it.

I like Lady Gaga. I've only heard Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, and Paparazzi, but I like them all (Just Dance being my favorite and Paparazzi being my second favorite).

10Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have her cd and love it. I wish she would tone down on her costume wardobe it gets a little old.

11Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:00 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll be the one who goes against the grain in the thread Laughing

I don't like her music or anything. I never liked dancey pop stuff and this is no exception. I could never get in her stuff. But if you guys like her, it's fine. As long as I don't have to hear her, I don't care.

Yup. yes

12Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:If you have sex with Lady Ga Ga (assuming she does have a penis) does that make you gay??
Ha! They said the same thing about Ciara when she debuted "Goodies" in my high school days-bullsh-t. It's nothing out of the ordinary but I personally think it's just the pursuit of looking for something wrong in a person of talent.

13Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I knew I omitted someone from my least favorite musicians in the Getting to Know You thread...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

14Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:I knew I omitted someone from my least favorite musicians in the Getting to Know You thread...

Wow-I'm not even a South Park fan but that was hilarious. It's short scenes like that to not make me hate the show.

15Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I wrote her off at first as just another pop flash-in-the-pan, but after hearing some of her songs, I've changed my tune. Her style of music is not the kind I usually listen to, but it's some of the best of that kind out there.

16Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love when she performs "Poker Face" acoustically...

...and her Pre-Lady Gaga days, doing an awesome cover of "D'yer Maker"

17Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Whatever-her-real-name-is performing covers in small clubs >>> Slutty "controversial" Lady Gaga

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

18Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Whatever-her-real-name-is performing covers in small clubs >>> Slutty "controversial" Lady Gaga
Yes, I remember reading on her Wiki that she used to be a go-go dancer and something about her father finding out couldn't believe it. Something like that... But it seems her close people are preventing those posts on the page.

19Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:20 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the video for her new single Bad Romance!

20Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

id let her break my penis in her

21Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

22Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:23 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here is her video for Bad Romance, I love her costumes in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACm9yECwSso

23Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

24Lady Gaga Empty Re: Lady Gaga Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja