Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community

+14
GigaToast
boberthavok
comicgeekelly
hrdwrkngXsoldier
kidspider2099
Lee
Batman25JM
Debaser77
Silent K
Gojiratoho
Thundermatts
AlienIncognito
ChrisToPhenom
Administrator
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Community Empty Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Didn't see anyone talk about this show here, but it deserves a thread especially after the Halloween episode with Abed dressed as The Dark Knight.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

2Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:49 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm so late on this show, it's kinda funny. I'll try to find the episodes online-I'm sure it's hilarious.

3Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

This show is funny enough to watch when you have the time , but if you miss an episode it's no big deal. It just hasn't inspired that level of commitment from me.

4Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is the best new show of the season.

5Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really didn't like this show when I saw the premiere, but the more episodes I watch the more I like it. The way that the writers mix up the groups, Abed almost breaking the 4rth wall, Chevy Chase (surprisingly) all grow on you the more you watch it. Also, I love the professors and the fact they aren't regular characters.

6Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

This show could've been "Cliche College", but the characters are surprisingly three-dimensional. It pleases me.

7Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'm not a huge fan of it, but anything with Chevy Chase and Joel McHale can't be terrible. I'm glad it's sticking around.

8Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love it, I really do. It's funny and has some hot women.

Abed as Batman was fantastic.

I love Pierce. I love it when Jeff calls that Pierce is going to say something racist.

9Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

i dig it. This, Glle and Modern Family share the Best New Show award in my book.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

10Community Empty Re: Community Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Modern Family is good as well. Glee can fall off a fuckin' cliff. It's so god damned forced. I gave it another chance recently, and hated it even more than I did the first time. It's like that slutty girl who will fuck anyone, even if they make fun of her, just so for those four minutes, (one and a half in Kerouacs case) she's being loved. The characters are completely one dimensional, the comedy is non exsitant, and I've spent waaaaay too much time talking about a show I hate lol.

11Community Empty Re: Community Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:i dig it. This, Glle and Modern Family share the Best New Show award in my book.

I watched the first two episodes of Modern Family and I really liked it, but I got sidetracked and haven't watched it since. I do have the episodes recorded though. I have yet to watch Glee.

My favorite new show of the season is without a doubt The Vampire Diaries. After that it's a tie between NCIS: Los Angeles and Community. V is also one of my favorite new shows, but since it's only aired two episodes I can't say too much about it.

12Community Empty Re: Community Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
I love Pierce. I love it when Jeff calls that Pierce is going to say something racist.

"That's the most racist thing I've ever heard"

"Pierce will top that in 60 seconds."

13Community Empty Re: Community Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

"That's the most racist thing I've ever heard"

"Pierce will top that in 60 seconds."

Laughing Laughing

14Community Empty Re: Community Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:14 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:Modern Family is good as well. Glee can fall off a fuckin' cliff. It's so god damned forced. I gave it another chance recently, and hated it even more than I did the first time. It's like that slutty girl who will fuck anyone, even if they make fun of her, just so for those four minutes, (one and a half in Kerouacs case) she's being loved. The characters are completely one dimensional, the comedy is non exsitant, and I've spent waaaaay too much time talking about a show I hate lol.

The fact that you, somewhat notorious for your negativity, actively rally against a show called "Glee" delights me to no end. Laughing

http://www.leerodriguez.net

15Community Empty Re: Community Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I LOVED last night's episode (Debate 109). I think it's my favorite episode to date.

My favorite line: Professor Whitman: By Zeus, what sort of jackassery is this?

I LOVE John Michael Higgins.

Jeff's “I would respond: ‘There is none righteous. No, not one.’ Now, I realize Mr. Simmons’ quote was from the great Franz Wickmayer. Mine was just from a simple desert handyman… named Jesus." Was great.

Pierce is awesome. Loved his “Jeff, I think your shirt’s trying to get out of your pants.”

Abed's predictions and Shirley's reactions were hilarious.

16Community Empty Re: Community Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:27 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

community is awesome i love abed. he steals the show the singing somewhere out there to the rat was very funny. He was awesome as batman.

17Community Empty Re: Community Mon May 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy shit! Last week's episode was AWESOME!! Modern Warfare is hands down, without a doubt, my favorite episode to date. SeƱor Chang was hilarious when he came after Britta and Jeff. God I love this show.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Community Empty Re: Community Mon May 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen on TV. That show is note-for-note perfect.

19Community Empty Re: Community Mon May 10, 2010 6:16 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this show every week. I just tipically don't discuss sitcoms here on PoP

20Community Empty Re: Community Mon May 10, 2010 7:59 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just watched this past weeks episode for the second time and I can't get over how amazing it was. That was a perfect single episode of TV.

21Community Empty Re: Community Mon May 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen on TV. That show is note-for-note perfect.
comicgeekelly wrote:I just watched this past weeks episode for the second time and I can't get over how amazing it was. That was a perfect single episode of TV.

QFT to both.

22Community Empty Re: Community Mon May 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

"....Something's different..."

23Community Empty Re: Community Mon May 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

24Community Empty Re: Community Tue May 11, 2010 12:06 am

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

This is my favorite of the new shows. I find myself watching it before I watch the Office(I catch them the next day because I work late so I am asleep while they are on) and the Office is my favorite show. I like Modern Family also. But I only just started catching up with it unlike Community that I watch every week.

25Community Empty Re: Community Tue May 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched Modern Warfare again. It is just fantastic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum