Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community

+14
GigaToast
boberthavok
comicgeekelly
hrdwrkngXsoldier
kidspider2099
Lee
Batman25JM
Debaser77
Silent K
Gojiratoho
Thundermatts
AlienIncognito
ChrisToPhenom
Administrator
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Really wish I'd DVRed that episode. T'was awesome.

27Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watched it again. Damn it's just amazing.

28Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed May 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'm very behind on this show. The pilot was okay but didn't wow me, but I hear it's gotten a lot better. I'm not able to sit down and watch TV much at 8 p.m. and I never have the foresight to set the DVR. I'll catch up on Hulu.

29Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't watched the newest episode yet, but I just HAD to comment on Basic Rocket Science (the space simulator episode). It was FANTASTIC and HILARIOUS. I absolutely LOVED it. I've watched it like 4 times already. I'd put it just behind Modern Warfare (the paintball episode) for the best episode of the series so far.

30Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:47 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know how anybody else feels, but I think that this weeks zombie episode may have topped the paintball war episode.

31Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:I don't know how anybody else feels, but I think that this weeks zombie episode may have topped the paintball war episode.

I freakin' LOVED it. I'd say the zombie episode is tied with the paintball war episode and the space simulator episode for my favorite episode.

32Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:07 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

^agreed.

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

33Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do not forget the Betty White episode!

34Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I just watched the Bottle Episode again and loved it even more. The call backs were great. I really love that the Zombie thing did happen, just nobody remembers, but Troy knows that Chang hooked up with Shirley so there's that.

35Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cooperative Calligraphy

So good. I love bottle episodes.

Loved Jeff freaking out and Shirley getting mad at Britta and her "I'll make your ass linear" and "I'll make your as make sense". Oh, and the black woman pregnancy test. There were a lot of other great bits. Hell, every moment was great.

Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design

Another great episode. Troy and Abed's mega fort was hilarious. I think my favorite bit was Jeff tackling Annie when he thought the diorama was going to explode and all it did was spark. Oh, and the shootings of at the end. I reminded me of J. Walter Weatherman's lessons from Arrested Development.

36Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 am

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

I got season one on black Friday and just finished it. Funniest show Ive seen since I finished Arrested Developement. Honestly didnt know much about the show but it was really cheap so I thought I would give it a try. Loved it and cant wait for season2

37Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Asian Population Studies

Loved it so very much. The group not knowing anyone's names (and calling some people by Transformers names) was great. Loved the "Brown Jamie Lee Curtis" moniker for Abed.

The more Duncan/John Oliver the better.

I think my favorite bit of the episode was Troy talking to Andre and trying to figure out when he and Shirley had sex.

The only thing I'd Chang about the episode would be to have had the Dean in it. I miss it when he's not there.
------------

I have to say, after watching Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design a couple more times I love it even more than I originally did. The list of fake classes was just too funny for words. I think my favorite was "Learning!".

38Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

The sweater bit cracked me up. "My dad gave it to me."

39Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, that was great.

40Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Lol! Yeah that was my favorite part of the episode.

41Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Celebrity Pharmacology

Awesome as usual. The kids chanting that they love drugs was hilarious. And the Dean was fantastic as always.

Britta looked hot in her cat costume.

God I hope this gets a third season.

42Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I started watching this show from the buzz here on the boards, and the first episode I saw was the Haloween one and I almost died from laughing so hard. Unfortunaltly, I forgot aobut the show, and didnt see another episode until the Christmas one and they won me over even more, went to On Demmand and watched a few more (the pen episdoe, 21st birtdhday, drug show) but last night's D & D episode has made me determine that this by far will be my current favorite half hour comedy that is not animated. I defnitly wont be missing any more episodes and am gonna track down all the ones I have not seen yet.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

43Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After last nights D&D episode some friends and I want to have a D&D night.

44Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons

So good. Britta getting so worked up over the fictional gnome waiter was hilarious.

45Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:55 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:Celebrity Pharmacology

Awesome as usual. The kids chanting that they love drugs was hilarious. And the Dean was fantastic as always.

Britta looked hot in her cat costume.

God I hope this gets a third season.

We are playing catch up and caught this episode last night. Freakin' hilarious and I'm a Annie fan myself. Britta comes off a bit too butch for me. Between Annie and Bernadette on Big Bang Theory I'm in nerdvanna wub Can't wait to check out the next episode on the dvr Very Happy

46Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I I love you Annie too.

47Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:15 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Early 21st Century Romanticism

Good episode. The Britta lesbian thing was funny.

Intermediate Documentary Filmmaking

This was television gold!!!!!!! One of my favorite episodes to date. Everything was just spot on.

Loved Abed poking fun at mockumentaries.

Pierce requesting Sour Face was great, as was him calling Britta's bluff.

Them wanting to get Firefly back on the air was great.

Loved the complisult and explanabrag.

LOVED Jeff and Britta's little make believe game when Britta started to pretend to be his dad and Jeff pretended to her dad.

Abed inter-cutting footage of Jeff freaking out was hilarious.

Everything in the episode was great, but my favorite stuff was hands down the Troy/LeVar Burton. I lost my shit during all of it. I was laughing hysterically. The look on Troy's face, the freak out about not wanting to meet him in person, Troy singing the Reading Rainbow theme in the shower, and then the stuff at the end with them eating together and LeVar singing the theme. Oh, so freaking funny.

I could not have loved this episode any more than I did. This show is just pure win. It damn well better get a third season.

48Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:23 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Community is the best show in the NBC comedy block for sure. This past week's episode proves that.

49Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I could not agree more.

50Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Intro to Political Science

Oh, so good.

Loved the notches on the table with Abed's "Classic 'Wingers'", Jeff's "Ab mentions", and Troy's "Notches". And of course, Decision Gate was hilarious. I also liked the Last Airbender joke. That movie is atrocious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum