Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Left 4 Dead 2 - Official

+13
Chief Kamachi
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
Astro13Zombie
MillionDollarGeek
FroZen
Ric Magnum
Hannibal king
Heytherejeffro
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Kearstin
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

With the amazing surprise from Tiger (Mike), I was definitely up until 3:30am last night playing L4D2.
Anybody else think this is significantly harder than the first?

The music alone gives me a boner.

http://www.1womanshow.com

2Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah it is harder, the new zombies force you to adopt different strategies, and the specials are a little harder to take down than they were in 1. Also because of the way the AI adapts to your level of play, it may seem harder than 1 because of that adaptation, remember you are a zombie killing vet now. Very Happy

3Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It lagged to shit yesterday around 6 PM.
I like this game, kind of a lot. Frankly, it's the first game I've spent $60 on since Halo 3. The lag saved me perhaps, because if I didn't quit, I might have been stuck up until 3AM with some of these jokers, here. Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

4Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I added you folks, i'm hannibal641. Midnight is pretty much my limit, pacific standard time. I'm actually trying to do the campaigns first but i'll hop in a live game if you guys are playing.

Last edited by Hannibal king on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah its a lot harder. Anyone get 2 tanks during the Swamp Fever finale? Also seems like the tanks are easier to kill. I did the achievement with the Gnome yesterday. Me and my team carried Gnome all the way to the helicopter. It was awesome. Laughing Overall, I love it. Hard Rain is very cool. Probably one of my favorite campaigns out of the bunch.

6Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Yeah it is harder, the new zombies force you to adopt different strategies, and the specials are a little harder to take down than they were in 1. Also because of the way the AI adapts to your level of play, it may seem harder than 1 because of that adaptation, remember you are a zombie killing vet now. Very Happy
Shit, this game is putting me to shame than the first! I feel like a newb all over again.

Heytherejeffro wrote:It lagged to shit yesterday around 6 PM.
I like this game, kind of a lot. Frankly, it's the first game I've spent $60 on since Halo 3. The lag saved me perhaps, because if I didn't quit, I might have been stuck up until 3AM with some of these jokers, here. Very Happy
Same with me. Last night ended up kind of lagging around 3am, but even after all the restarts I tried to stick with it.
I'm sure my ass will be on again tonight haha

7Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loving this game!! Just started it yesterday on the Campaigns. My son and I couldn't get out of the mall, I blame that on the beer for myself...don't know what his excuse was. Will continue the battle tonight.

8Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:38 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need to play this game!

9Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll be playing mine soon, I got my copy today for $30, and Fallout 3 GOY for $20. I love black friday.

10Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I still can't beat DARK CARNIVAL! ARGHHHH

11Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

n00b. Laughing Nah, J/K. I will agree that DC is one of the hardest campaigns I have ever played. DC 4 is damn near impossible on harder difficulties, what with its endless wave of spawning enemies right in front of the safe room door. Plus, the finale is not the easiest either. There really is no ideal spot to hunker down in. But I have beaten DC on several occassions. Last night was one of my greatest bullshit moments in L4D2. I just jumped on the helicopter in the DC finale. No sooner then my feet hit the ground, a Tank nailed me in the spine and knocked me out of the helicopter. I got up, popped somes pills, threw a pipe bomb, helped kill the tank and got on the helicopter. I pwned. Laughing

12Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, I can't just talk up our skills any more. This game is most definately harder. The wife and I got to the end of dark carnival after 5 deaths, and she was the only survivor to get away. I have to say the mele weapons are key in this game. The swarms seem much larger and it is easier to slash at them with the katana than it is to blast them away. also found out honking clown noses is bad.

13Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This game is definitely harder, I just didn't want to seem weak.

14Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Two tanks at one time.....that's just wrong. I have never beaten Swamp Fever Finale on advanced with any crew i've jumped in with. That being said it's so much fun.

15Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I finally beat DC! My teammates totally helped me out because it was seriously a mission to beat that fucking campaign haha
While I was at it I unlocked the healthpack avatar thing for my shit, and then the clown nose achievement LOL

16Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I kept trying to honk noses, but my asshole friends kept killing them first.
But yeah, I beat it last night as well.

17Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Kearstin wrote:I finally beat DC! My teammates totally helped me out because it was seriously a mission to beat that fucking campaign haha
While I was at it I unlocked the healthpack avatar thing for my shit, and then the clown nose achievement LOL

I got the health pack thingy, L4D2 zombie hand t-shirt and Rochelle's 'Depeche Mode' shirt. tongue I think the avatar awards are awesome. Give me more!!!!

18Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

Ric Magnum wrote:I got the health pack thingy, L4D2 zombie hand t-shirt and Rochelle's 'Depeche Mode' shirt. tongue I think the avatar awards are awesome. Give me more!!!!
I know! I think it's great. I refuse to pay money to get avatar stuff hahahaa

19Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally got this game! Laughing

20Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

It cant be healthy how much I'm enjoying using the Melee weapons on Campaign mode Very Happy I'm yet to set up my Live account but once I'm set I'll be sure to add you guys. I'll have to time my sessions as I'm on UK time.

21Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:22 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this game...it is harder than the first one. I feel I need to practice before i get online I don't want to seem like dead weight to my teammates Laughing

22Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:43 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

23Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:23 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love Ellis in this game.

24Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I love this game...it is harder than the first one. I feel I need to practice before i get online I don't want to seem like dead weight to my teammates Laughing

I'm on L4D2 a lot. What's your s/n, or it is your same name here? Also I 've been meaning to put it back up everytime I see your screen name but I have a pic of me and Simon Pegg from Comicon a year or two back. I put it up initially on the Wizard forum. I'll find it again. Funny story to go along with it too.

25Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I love this game...it is harder than the first one. I feel I need to practice before i get online I don't want to seem like dead weight to my teammates Laughing

I'm on L4D2 a lot. What's your s/n, or it is your same name here? Also I 've been meaning to put it back up everytime I see your screen name but I have a pic of me and Simon Pegg from Comicon a year or two back. I put it up initially on the Wizard forum. I'll find it again. Funny story to go along with it too.

Would love to see the pic and hear the story...you should have PM'd me earlier.

Played it last night..and TWICE I was almost to safety and was killed Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum