Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Left 4 Dead 2 - Official

+13
Chief Kamachi
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
Astro13Zombie
MillionDollarGeek
FroZen
Ric Magnum
Hannibal king
Heytherejeffro
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Kearstin
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric,Kearstin,spaced and me..

Thats four people
Let's play damnit!

I call Ellis tongue

52Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 am

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I call Nick! LOL

http://www.1womanshow.com

53Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Kearstin wrote:I can do the 3min thing on the bridge, but f that on expert lol

I can barely make it over the bridge on normal let alone 3 minutes Laughing I tried to add you on XBL but they said you already had too many friends.

I find that you have to be a cold blooded asshole to complete the bridge in under 3 minutes. I never go back to retrieve anyone who has been hit by a special infected unless there are 2 people left alive. If one person gets hit by a special infected, unfortunately, it will cause more damage to the group as a whole if you go back and save them and your chances of success drop substantially. Another good tip to get over the bridge in less than 3 minutes is to by pass the tank completely. Don't fight him. Just run by him. Once you run by him and get over that slanted section of the bridge, throw a pipe bomb or boomer bile behind you and pop your adrenaline. Once the pipe bomb goes off you should already be at the helicopter. Hope that helps.

That's why you left me on the bridge........It all makes sense now. I was like "Nooooooooo" and you were like "byyyyyyyyyyyyye". Kidding, kidding after watching you do it the first time I can do it now.

And yeah I've only ever played with Mr. Magnum here. I'll play with anybody but it's always funner with a Pop'er.

54Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:01 am

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

There's ALWAYS pipebombs on the Hummer right before you exit off of the bridge. Take it and toss while you run to the choppa'!

http://www.1womanshow.com

55Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 am

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hopefully picking this game up tomorrow! afro

56Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Astro13Zombie wrote:Ric,Kearstin,spaced and me..

Thats four people
Let's play damnit!

I call Ellis tongue

I call Uncle Phil! Seriously we PoPers need to set aside a time and get a game going. I've only played w/ Hannibal. Him and I wreck shop. I want others to enjoy the carnage. I'm off work this Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday. I'll be on Fri from 2PM-6PM EST and probably on Monday from 11:30PM-6AM EST. Send me a message if you want to play. Astro whats your X-Box Live GT? I don't think I have you on my friends list.

57Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Hannibal king wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I can barely make it over the bridge on normal let alone 3 minutes Laughing I tried to add you on XBL but they said you already had too many friends.

I find that you have to be a cold blooded asshole to complete the bridge in under 3 minutes. I never go back to retrieve anyone who has been hit by a special infected unless there are 2 people left alive. If one person gets hit by a special infected, unfortunately, it will cause more damage to the group as a whole if you go back and save them and your chances of success drop substantially. Another good tip to get over the bridge in less than 3 minutes is to by pass the tank completely. Don't fight him. Just run by him. Once you run by him and get over that slanted section of the bridge, throw a pipe bomb or boomer bile behind you and pop your adrenaline. Once the pipe bomb goes off you should already be at the helicopter. Hope that helps.

That's why you left me on the bridge........It all makes sense now. I was like "Nooooooooo" and you were like "byyyyyyyyyyyyye". Kidding, kidding after watching you do it the first time I can do it now.

And yeah I've only ever played with Mr. Magnum here. I'll play with anybody but it's always funner with a Pop'er.

I will sacrifice one to save three or sacrifice two to save two on that damn bridge. Laughing Next time we play I won't let you get killed on the bridge. I'll hook you up. I already got the achievement. Surviving the bridge is a 50/50 chance, though. Doesn't matter how good you are, you could fall off the bridge, get hit by a special infected, get owned by a car that the tank tossed; etc... there are so many variables on the bridge that you are never guaranteed to get to the heli.

58Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:47 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:Astro whats your X-Box Live GT? I don't think I have you on my friends list.
You do!
CaptainCadaver6
tongue

59Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kearstin wrote:Ah damnit, let me go thru and remove those "I only added you to play L4D with" lol

Cool Smile

Ric Magnum wrote:
Kearstin wrote:Ah damnit, let me go thru and remove those "I only added you to play L4D with" lol

I think I added you to my friends list like a year ago and have only played L4D w/ you once. I added Spaced a few months back and have yet to play L4D2 w/ her yet. Guess I should get around to that Laughing

I see you playing and want to play with you but you play on expert level with realism and I am just not ready for that Laughing

Thats four people
Let's play damnit!

I call Ellis tongue

Ahhhh man I love Ellis Sad

Hannibal king wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I sent you a friend request months ago and you still have not accepted Mad Wink Plus I want to see that pic of you and Simon.

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:Astro whats your X-Box Live GT? I don't think I have you on my friends list.
You do!
CaptainCadaver6
tongue

I am going to add you....if I haven't already Wink

60Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:

Thats four people
Let's play damnit!

I call Ellis tongue

I call Uncle Phil! Seriously we PoPers need to set aside a time and get a game going. I've only played w/ Hannibal. Him and I wreck shop. I want others to enjoy the carnage. I'm off work this Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday. I'll be on Fri from 2PM-6PM EST and probably on Monday from 11:30PM-6AM EST. Send me a message if you want to play. Astro whats your X-Box Live GT? I don't think I have you on my friends list.

I would be down for that. I like to play late at night.

61Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:00 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Hurmmmm????? scratch I could have sworn I added you because I totally remember seeing your avatar with the beannie. I'll double check for sure. And I will still put up the Simon pic. Feel free to photoshop me out and add yourself in. I won't tell anyone. Very Happy

62Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:04 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:Hurmmmm????? scratch I could have sworn I added you because I totally remember seeing your avatar with the beannie. I'll double check for sure. And I will still put up the Simon pic. Feel free to photoshop me out and add yourself in. I won't tell anyone. Very Happy

My friend list says your still pending?? Can't wait to see the pic. Very Happy

63Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Hey Spaced I just checked online and i did add you, you're on my friends list. I'm "Hannibal641" on live.

64Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:Hey Spaced I just checked online and i did add you, you're on my friends list. I'm "Hannibal641" on live.

Sweet cool

65Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
I see you playing and want to play with you but you play on expert level with realism and I am just not ready for that Laughing
Me? I never touch expert. I may dabble in advanced difficulty every now and then. I'll play anything really. It doesn't matter to me, VS, Scavenge, Survival; etc... whatever everyone else is down for is good with me. Very Happy

66Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:11 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Me? I never touch expert. I may dabble in advanced difficulty every now and then. I'll play anything really. It doesn't matter to me, VS, Scavenge, Survival; etc... whatever everyone else is down for is good with me. Very Happy

I swear when I tried to play with you once it said expert with realism mode:scratch: I really want to play a scavenger game but I have no idea how to nor have I ever played a Survival session. I do not like VS that drives me nuts.

I will be on tonight Very Happy

67Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:46 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

This is for Spaced, I posted it on the Wumb awhile ago. So the story. I was walking in the convention center just looking around since it was my first time there. Then a bunch of guys in red shirts came off the booth I was walking by and cleared the crowd in front of me. This guy steps down from the booth and I had to take a double take and sure enough I was walking shoulder to shoulder with Simon Pegg, with all the security guards around us. I was like holy shiznet my first movie star!!!! So I asked him if I could take a quick pic he said sure. That was just insanely dumb luck on my part. Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Img_0013

68Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:36 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I swear when I tried to play with you once it said expert with realism mode:scratch: I really want to play a scavenger game but I have no idea how to nor have I ever played a Survival session. I do not like VS that drives me nuts.

Scavenge is like VS, except instead of trying to get from point A to point B, you have to gather up gas cans and fill up a generator while you are getting hit from all angles. In addition, it is a timed game. You only have so many seconds to fill up the generator. Survival is fun. Its basically you against a never ending wave of infected and special infected. The longer you survive the more points you get. It's pretty cool but can turn ugly real quick. I'll be on Friday afternoon if you want to play. Probably around 2PM EST.

69Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:This is for Spaced, I posted it on the Wumb awhile ago. So the story. I was walking in the convention center just looking around since it was my first time there. Then a bunch of guys in red shirts came off the booth I was walking by and cleared the crowd in front of me. This guy steps down from the booth and I had to take a double take and sure enough I was walking shoulder to shoulder with Simon Pegg, with all the security guards around us. I was like holy shiznet my first movie star!!!! So I asked him if I could take a quick pic he said sure. That was just insanely dumb luck on my part. Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Img_0013

Awesome story...you sure were lucky Mad .. Laughing Wink I would love to be shoulder to shoulder with him...or any other body part Twisted Evil Laughing Thanks for sharing that I love to hear about people meeting him.

Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Scavenge is like VS, except instead of trying to get from point A to point B, you have to gather up gas cans and fill up a generator while you are getting hit from all angles. In addition, it is a timed game. You only have so many seconds to fill up the generator. Survival is fun. Its basically you against a never ending wave of infected and special infected. The longer you survive the more points you get. It's pretty cool but can turn ugly real quick. I'll be on Friday afternoon if you want to play. Probably around 2PM EST.

So, what your saying is that I won't like scavenge let alone survive huh Laughing Oh well I will give it a whirl. I have tomorrow off from work so I will check if you are online.

70Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Hannibal king wrote:This is for Spaced, I posted it on the Wumb awhile ago. So the story. I was walking in the convention center just looking around since it was my first time there. Then a bunch of guys in red shirts came off the booth I was walking by and cleared the crowd in front of me. This guy steps down from the booth and I had to take a double take and sure enough I was walking shoulder to shoulder with Simon Pegg, with all the security guards around us. I was like holy shiznet my first movie star!!!! So I asked him if I could take a quick pic he said sure. That was just insanely dumb luck on my part. Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Img_0013

Awesome story...you sure were lucky Mad .. Laughing Wink I would love to be shoulder to shoulder with him...or any other body part Twisted Evil Laughing Thanks for sharing that I love to hear about people meeting him.

Dammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.............Scared of you.

71Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Dammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.............Scared of you.

I get that reaction a lot Laughing

72Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
So, what your saying is that I won't like scavenge let alone survive huh Laughing Oh well I will give it a whirl. I have tomorrow off from work so I will check if you are online.

Survival is actually pretty damn cool. There really is no end to survival. You will never kill all the infected. They are unlimited and they never stop coming but it is quite awesome to be under seige and see how long you can survive. My average survival time is like 4-5 minutes. On some survival maps I have survived for about 9-10 minutes, though. It starts getting really tough when they hit you with like 3 hunters, 2 spitters and 4 boomers at once. Then they start throwing 2-3 tanks at once at you, as well.

73Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Survival is actually pretty damn cool. There really is no end to survival. You will never kill all the infected. They are unlimited and they never stop coming but it is quite awesome to be under seige and see how long you can survive. My average survival time is like 4-5 minutes. On some survival maps I have survived for about 9-10 minutes, though. It starts getting really tough when they hit you with like 3 hunters, 2 spitters and 4 boomers at once. Then they start throwing 2-3 tanks at once at you, as well.

That sounds like fun. I like when they all come at you.

74Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:07 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Dude, my disc is busted. Anytime the blood splatters on my screen all I see is pixelation. I popped in L4D1 and that was perfect. So I looked at my L4D2 disc and there's a circular mark on there. So it's just L4D1 for me for awhile. Crying or Very sad

75Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:Dude, my disc is busted. Anytime the blood splatters on my screen all I see is pixelation. I popped in L4D1 and that was perfect. So I looked at my L4D2 disc and there's a circular mark on there. So it's just L4D1 for me for awhile. Crying or Very sad

Sorry to hear that. My L4D2 started acting up to so I had to trade it in for a new one.

We all should plan a gaming night. Ric and I played a week or so ago it was a lot of fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum