Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

spider-man the clone saga the new one

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1spider-man the clone saga the new one Empty spider-man the clone saga the new one Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:13 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally got the first two issues and so far i really like it. Course i do really like the writing of tom defalco. I always have. I also like todd nauck's art. I can't wait for the other issues.

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I was vaguely aware of this book, but didn't know the details. So this is how it was "supposed" to go, hmm? I'll check it out.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

3spider-man the clone saga the new one Empty Re: spider-man the clone saga the new one Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:I was vaguely aware of this book, but didn't know the details. So this is how it was "supposed" to go, hmm? I'll check it out.

yep its how clone saga should played out and its written by the people that worked on the original tom defalco and howard mackie.

4spider-man the clone saga the new one Empty Re: spider-man the clone saga the new one Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I'm liking it, too! It's fun stuff!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum