Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Knight Movie Masters

+4
shiky800
TENIME_art
Cliff
Silent K
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Dark Knight Movie Masters Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

From MattyCollector.com

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.News

Hey Dark Knight Fans,

I've got a hot update on Movie Masters™️ The Dark Knight products…

You already know that initially the plan was to offer one new figure per month at MattyCollector.com. Thanks to you, loyal Dark Knight fans, sales have been so good that we're feeling confident enough to increase production and also bring the line to Toys "R" Us in the spring.

The good news is that you'll be able to walk into your local Toys "R" Us and find The Dark Knight figures. The even better news? You'll still be able to get them at MattyCollector.com and because of the increased production numbers, we'll be reducing the price to just $15 each!

Here's how it'll go down: The Joker as Gotham City Thug figure started out here on MattyCollector.com, and will continue to be a MattyCollector.com exclusive as long as we've got stock. The remaining six figures in the line will be available here first, one each month for the new price of $15 each. Then this spring they'll all be available at Toys "R" Us except for The Joker as Gotham City Thug. At press time, here's how the line is slated for sale here at MattyCollector.com (subject to change, as always):

* ON SALE NOW: The Joker as Gotham City Thug — a MattyCollector.com exclusive!
* December 15: Survival Suit Bruce Wayne
* January 15: Harvey Dent
* February 15: The Joker with Missile Launcher
* March 15: Scarecrow
* April 15: Batman (Night Vision)
* May 17: Two-Face

You know I always try to tell you like it is. While this strategy won't work for every Mattycollector.com line, when the second-highest grossing film of all time* is behind a toy line, it gives us a unique opportunity to bump up production numbers and offer it at retail as well so even more fans can get the characters they want.

I'll let you know as soon as we have expected on-shelf dates. We really appreciate everyone's support for this great line!

—Matty.

Joker as Thug: http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.165682900

2Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:52 am

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

FUCK and YES.

I have been waiting for over a year and a half for a MM Two-Face and Harvey figure!! I cannot wait to snap those up!

3Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:16 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

C'mon, May 17th!!

4Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

TENIME_art wrote:C'mon, May 17th!!

Remember...they'll be available at Toy's R Us, too. Except for Bank Robber.

5Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:38 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i don't care for these and they are $20 for a $10 figure.

6Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:05 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:C'mon, May 17th!!

Remember...they'll be available at Toy's R Us, too. Except for Bank Robber.

C'mon, TRU!!

7Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Interested in only Two Face in May.

http://realityfugitives.com/

8Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Harvey's up over at MattyCollector.

If I had some extra green (gorram fucking Walmart), I'd drop it to get him.

9Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:11 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TWO FACE!

http://realityfugitives.com/

10Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=matty&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&productID=184112400

He's up!!

*pleasebeinstores*pleasebeinstores*pleasebeinstores*

Dark Knight Movie Masters Pray

11Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:07 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

He is... I've already seen one, but the paint looked TERRIBLE.

12Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:33 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What!? It's not May!! Shocked

13Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I know, right? Still, I saw him the same day I got my Deadman, Question, and Dum Dum Dugan (of which, my TRU still has a spare)

14Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Fri May 21, 2010 3:03 am

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Got the joker and Bats with night vision for $12.98 a piece at TRU. Joker needs more work, but an improvement from the last release. The DK Bats is kinda kool with dirty battle damage armor which is more black/grey, the plastic was alil weak tho. The flesh wounds were painted over the armor which was kinda lame, but great display tho!
Dark Knight Movie Masters Img0718vDark Knight Movie Masters Img0795o

U

15Dark Knight Movie Masters Empty Re: Dark Knight Movie Masters Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Dark Knight Movie Masters Harvey
Picked up Harvey Dent at TRU...In Indiana, over 3 hours away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum