Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transformers Ongoing

+6
TENIME_art
tstrike99
The Ignored One
Mnemosis
comicgeekelly
LOOSECANNON
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Transformers Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers Ongoing Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Transformers #14

I really enjoyed this issue. It was so awesome to have Figueroa back on art duties.

77Transformers Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers Ongoing Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:46 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Transformers #15

God I love Figueroa's art on this book. I can't even begin to express my love for the new Megatron design.

The story was just meh for me. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't really digging it.

78Transformers Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers Ongoing Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Yeah, I too enjoyed the art but not much else...interesting story but a little too "nothing happens" for $4...

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

79Transformers Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers Ongoing Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Transformers #16

This was good. I like that Megatron has revealed himself, and the Starscream/Thundercracker stuff was good.

Milne's art was awesome. I love me some Figueroa, but Milne was awesome as well. Honestly, I'd be the happiest if these two traded off art duties.

80Transformers Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers Ongoing Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:36 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

My shop is doing really bad on their orders, so I missed this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum