Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackest Night: The Flash

+15
Bigtymin504
Aussiemandias
prescribeddrone
LOOSECANNON
LordD3r3k
Jherek
Metal Misfit
Spider_Fan14
Batman25JM
Kelson
shiky800
comicgeekelly
rwe1138
Sandman
BlueMaxx
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:40 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Was this issue the first time that the White Lantern (or whatever it is) symbol showed up in one of the Blackest Night books?

52Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
I disagree. I feel like Johns addressed the problems with Boomer very well. No one knew what they wanted to do with him, and as a result he became this worthless character. The fact that he went so far down the rabbit hole that the Rogues were forced to deal with him was, I thought, the most brilliant thing that could have been done with him.
I don't disagree with you at all but for some reason I find myself really bummed that Owen's been killed off. I can't explain why but I just liked the character but as you say no one really knew what to do with him. I actually thought there was a lot of potential there - son of a super villain and all - but never fully realised.

Bigtymin504 wrote:
And anyone else notice the "Brightest Day" symbol radiating from the imprisoned Reverse-Flash? Very interesting...

Bigtymin504 wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

Was it? I looked at it quick and just assumed it was the Black Lantern symbol. I'll have to look again.

I did the same thing...but look again. Wink

Its interesting that the BL Rogues seem to be in awe of it...
Holy shit! So it is! I didn't realise that and at the time I also didn't quite get why the ring couldn't make contact with him. And the dead Rogues are completely mesmerised. What the hell is going on????? I want to know!

53Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:11 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:Was this issue the first time that the White Lantern (or whatever it is) symbol showed up in one of the Blackest Night books?

Yes

54Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hey LordD3r3k are you going to get the tick figure from shocker toys, indie spotlight?

55Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Wouldn't a PM have made more sense than a comment in a thread about Flash comic books?

56Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Wouldn't a PM have made more sense than a comment in a thread about Flash comic books?
so delete it. i am ok with that

57Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:hey LordD3r3k are you going to get the tick figure from shocker toys, indie spotlight?

No, I'm not much for collecting figures.. unless it's of the ladies afro

Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Pimping-pimping-pimp-funny-girls-demotivational-poster-1205950651

58Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:55 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Wouldn't a PM have made more sense than a comment in a thread about Flash comic books?

So, how 'bout those Mets?

59Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 am

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

There's so little activity in these forums these days, I'll cherish box score talk anytime.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

60Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished the mini and it was quite, quite good. The Rogues vs. their counter-parts really worked. The anomaly of time-travel when dealing with those that are deceased yet alive was a pretty good spin on the Black Lantern rules.

Can't wait for for Secrets and Origins followed by the new series.

61Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

not happy with what happened to Owen

62Blackest Night: The Flash - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackest Night: The Flash Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Felt the same way. He's a great character. Although, I wouldn't give in to those thoughts just yet. They've killed a few and Brightest Day is just around the corner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum