Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLAARGH! Amazing Spider Man's Thrice-Monthly Schedule

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=15213

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I respect your opinion but have to disagree with a lot of what you said about Amazing Spidey being thrice-monthly. I think its been great for the most part, especially the last year or so. The 3X a month format gives us a good change of pace from the standard monthly schedule every other book has. And over the last year, I think the Spidey "Brain Trust" has been on fire in the stories they've told, there have been far more good/great arcs than there have been bad ones IMO. And I don't mind the rotating writers and artists cuz they all seem to work together really well to make the different arcs gel to still tell an ongoing story. Overall, I think the Spidey books haven't been this good in awhile, and I hope they stick with this format for the foreseeable future.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I've enjoyed the book sporadically...I just think that, in this case, there are too many cooks in the kitchen. It's definitely improved since its first year of going thrice monthly.

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

When they get rid of the 3x a month deal, I'll consider picking it up again. They supposedly did it to get rid of all the title just to bring back Web of Spider-man. Blah...

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I actually enjoy it a lot better now than when I did before it was 3 times a month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum