Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Amazing Spider-Man

+56
Big Poppa Nick
MikeSabian
Combo Mo
rwe1138
vikoros
colossus1979
Janson
shining knight
G_Zatara
Foreigner_Man
Astro13Zombie
Mazinger
Gojiratoho
kreepfan
Paroxysm
elijahdprophet
Ben Akers
shark6495
(._Y_.)
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Spider_Fan14
jaydee74
Heytherejeffro
Fresh03
Lee
Tom
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
shiky800
Chi-Town Spidey
Administrator
Metal Misfit
TENIME_art
potatojoe
Rath99
supervenom
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
blue halo
gangsternerd
Gandicles
LordD3r3k
ChrisToPhenom
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Nymn
BlueMaxx
melvinlikechris
Airwolf
prescribeddrone
DickGrayson007
MillionDollarGeek
Silent K
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Bigtymin504
60 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 24]

1The Amazing Spider-Man Empty The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Amazing Spider-Man 24746L

* Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker / Spider-Man: A student who is bitten by a radioactive spider and acquires the agility and proportionate strength of an arachnid. He then uses this power for good and becomes a superhero.

* Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy: One of Spider-Man's earliest love interests in the comics.

* Rhys Ifans as Dr. Curt Connors / The Lizard: A scientist who tests lizard serum on himself that regenerates his arm, but also turns him into a reptilian humanoid monster.

* Martin Sheen as Ben Parker: May Parker's husband and Peter Parker's uncle.

* Sally Field as May Parker: Ben Parker's wife and Peter Parker's aunt.

* Denis Leary as Captain George Stacy: Gwen's father and a New York City Police Department captain.

* Chris Zylka as Eugene "Flash" Thompson: Peter Parker's high school nemesis, a football player who constantly bullies Peter dubbing him "Puny Parker" while simultaneously idolizing Spider-Man.

* Irrfan Khan as Van Atter: One of the villains in the movie. In the comics he is known to turn into the supervillain known as the Proto-Goblin.

* Annie Parisse as Van Atter's wife.

* Campbell Scott as Richard Parker: The father of Peter Parker.

* Julianne Nicholson as Mary Parker: The mother of Peter Parker.

* C. Thomas Howell as Ray.

* Miles Elliot as Billy Connors: The son of Dr. Curt Connors.

* Directed by Marc Webb

* Release Date: July 3, 2012

Last edited by Bigtymin504 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : title and release date)

2The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Latest rumor: RACHEL MCADAMS as BLACK CAT!
http://www.cinematical.com/2009/11/09/spider-man-4-villain-rumor-rachel-mcadams-as-black-cat/

If that's true, I'm down for that!

The Amazing Spider-Man Rachel-mcadams

blush

3The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sounds good, though after Spidey 3, I was wondering if Topher Grace would have made a better Spider-man. scratch

4The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Latest rumor: RACHEL MCADAMS as BLACK CAT!
http://www.cinematical.com/2009/11/09/spider-man-4-villain-rumor-rachel-mcadams-as-black-cat/

blush

The Amazing Spider-Man 1253124914596

wub

5The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Sounds good, though after Spidey 3, I was wondering if Topher Grace would have made a better Spider-man. scratch

Yeah I never thought Tobey was the best choice, he just doesn't have that natural jokester personality that Peter Parker is supposed to have. I think Jake Gyllenhaal would have probably been a better choice, I heard he tried out for the role way back when.

6The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

blush

WANT!

7The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Definitely want!

8The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Sounds good, though after Spidey 3, I was wondering if Topher Grace would have made a better Spider-man. scratch

Yeah I never thought Tobey was the best choice, he just doesn't have that natural jokester personality that Peter Parker is supposed to have. I think Jake Gyllenhaal would have probably been a better choice, I heard he tried out for the role way back when.

That would have worked too. I heard the same thing and him as a possible replacement when it was qustionable whether Tobey was doing the 3rd.

9The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But I dunno if Rachel McAdams and Kirsten Dunst can fill out these outfits...

The Amazing Spider-Man Mary-jane-the-black-cat-marvel-comics-6097730-591-1006

neutral

10The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Uhhh... I ummmm... uhhh... I'll fill a cup.

11The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:

blush

WANT!

She is too fine! I hope Peter isn't such adouche in the next one.

12The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:But I dunno if Rachel McAdams and Kirsten Dunst can fill out these outfits...

neutral

The Amazing Spider-Man 1254480240640

13The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:48 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Will this movie be rated R or NC17?

14The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:54 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Eric" did always remind me of Peter Parker. I wondered the same thing.

15The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

woot! finally some spidey 4 news

i think tobey is casted for 5 films as pete right?

16The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:woot! finally some spidey 4 news

i heard that as well

i also heard that sam raimmi was intrested in introducing Morbius, the Living Vampire to the series in the next film

heres me hoping they bring back Venom and finally introdue The Lizard

17The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In the current words of Knize, that is inspired. I can easily see her as Black Cat. More so than...pretty much every casting other than Dafoe as Goblin/Norman...oh, and Alfred Molina was great as Doc Ock.

Bigtymin504 wrote:
neutral
Of all that is deliciously unholy! Is that a cover?

melvinlikechris wrote:
Airwolf wrote:woot! finally some spidey 4 news

i heard that as well

i also heard that sam raimmi was intrested in introducing Morbius, the Living Vampire to the series in the next film

heres me hoping they bring back Venom and finally introdue The Lizard
I've heard he and possibly the others have a 2 sequel deal, as well. So, looks like we're at least getting up to 5. Six would be perfect for a Sinister Six, but I digress.

Like Raimi, I'm not a huge fan of Venom. So if he's done, he's done. Carnage is open, but like Venom, I never cared too much for the symbiote stuff.

Lizard is a must. Having Kraven go to NYC to hunt this beast but eventually changes his objectives towards Spider-Man, the deadliest hunt. Instead of Vermin, we could use Lizard as his triumph, and have like Kraven's Last Hunt. But ya, Morbius does show up during a pinnacle point in Lizard's story in Spider-Man mythos, so who knows. It could lead into six armed Spidey and get into it that way. They may want to hurry if they wanted to catch the vamp-train because this stuff is probably gonna burn itself out faster than 2012'll get here.

I would also love me some Mysterio. Played by none other than Bruce Campbell himself. They've already built his modest character as a failed entertainer and they can easily go from there because they've never given his character a name yet.

Electro is possibly my favorite Spidey villain, but I'm not so sure if he'd be in one. Maybe number 6 as part of the Sinister Six? Hrm? Have Hobgoblin and/or Vulture set everything up or something. With the Tinkerer as a side character that sells them all their tech and junk. Can't go too long without a Goblin, and I love Hobgoblins more than Green. Have the other 4 be Rhino, Scorpion, Shocker and Mysterio's return for good measure. I want to say Sandman, but I would want to stick with the tech theme link.

D-Listers that'll never happen but'd be really cool to have a cameo: The Spot, Will O'the Wisp, Molten Man, and The Enforcers (Montana, Ox, and Fancy Dan.).

18The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Wicked! I hope that Rachel woman plays Black Cat, she looks great! I'm down for Lizard and Kraven as the movie's villains, too. Spidey versus Lizard would make for some awesome battle scenes!

19The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:28 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The five thing was from when they were going to shoot 4 and 5 back to back, now that they've decided not to, everyone is back to just number four.

20The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
neutral
Of all that is deliciously unholy! Is that a cover?
Unfortunately not. Its just Ed Benes being his pervy wanker self on his own time. Laughing

Thundermatts wrote:The five thing was from when they were going to shoot 4 and 5 back to back, now that they've decided not to, everyone is back to just number four.
Yeah they're not doing the back to back thing now. But last I heard, they're still planning on doing Spidey 5 and 6, they even hired a writer for them I think.

21The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, they probabaly are going to do more, but Toby's contract for two was dependant on the fact that they shoot them both together, now that they aren'r he's only signed on to four, though could very well sign on for more.

22The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spiderman 3 was such a disappointment. The movie should have had more Venom and no Sandman..he was just lame. I can't stand Durst I wish I could punch her in the mouth. But, I will probably give it a watch. I love Rachel McAdams, but if Peter Parker decides to do some dancing in a bar again.....I am out of there. shake my head

23The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked everything about Spider-Man 3 besides the Sandman storyline. I didnt even mind Sandman, the storyline just sucked. From killing Uncle Ben to deleting that completely nessesary scene with his daughter right at the end... that whol part of the movie failed. Venom, I liked and thought one fight was enough, even Emo Peter doesn't piss me off.

24The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:16 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

toby maguire's contract requires he dance in a bar for at least two of the films

25The Amazing Spider-Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Spidey 3 was terrible. I am wanting to see Iron Man 2 not another Spiderman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 24]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum