Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Amazing Spider-Man

+56
Big Poppa Nick
MikeSabian
Combo Mo
rwe1138
vikoros
colossus1979
Janson
shining knight
G_Zatara
Foreigner_Man
Astro13Zombie
Mazinger
Gojiratoho
kreepfan
Paroxysm
elijahdprophet
Ben Akers
shark6495
(._Y_.)
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Spider_Fan14
jaydee74
Heytherejeffro
Fresh03
Lee
Tom
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
shiky800
Chi-Town Spidey
Administrator
Metal Misfit
TENIME_art
potatojoe
Rath99
supervenom
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
blue halo
gangsternerd
Gandicles
LordD3r3k
ChrisToPhenom
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Nymn
BlueMaxx
melvinlikechris
Airwolf
prescribeddrone
DickGrayson007
MillionDollarGeek
Silent K
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Bigtymin504
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 24]

576The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Photoshop makes everything look better Laughing

Generally yes.

But not always.

Laughing

577The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Paroxysm wrote:Also my friend studied fashion in college and she said that no regular high school kid would be able to make Spiderman's costume as it is in the comic. Knit fabrics are difficult to sew even for people with sewing experience. Peter's wrestling costume from the first movie is the most realistic depiction of what a high schooler would be superheroing, so would you really want to see Spiderman in that for a good two hours? lol
I don't understand why people make such a big deal out about that.
It's a movie about a teenager that gains superpowers after being bitten by a radioactive spider..
Is making his own costume really too far fetched?
Laughing

Last edited by Astro13Zombie on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

578The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Paroxysm wrote:Also my friend studied fashion in college and she said that no regular high school kid would be able to make Spiderman's costume as it is in the comic. Knit fabrics are difficult to sew even for people with sewing experience. Peter's wrestling costume from the first movie is the most realistic depiction of what a high schooler would be superheroing, so would you really want to see Spiderman in that for a good two hours? lol
I don't understand why people care about this.
It's a movie about a teenager that gains superpowers after being bitten by a radioactive spider..
Laughing

Especially considering he formulated synthetic webbing along with a wrist mounted delivery system. Modifying a unitard would be a walk in the park.

579The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Peter Parker is a savant.

580The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Astro13Zombie wrote:
I don't understand why people make such a big deal out about that.
Laughing

I didn't know pointing something out was "making a big deal" about something but okay.
It's never bothered me though

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

581The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 am

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Spider-Man set leak teases the climatic final Spidey showdown
Marc Webb's high school-set Spider-Man reboot is currently filming, and a new set report suggests that the movie's showdown will be a lot more dramatic than the jazz-handed previous installment. Spoilers ahead...

The insider report comes from Big Fan Boy:

One of the primary important crew members (who shall remain nameless) recently let it slip to one of our readers (a trusted one at that) that many of the stunt actors in the film have been spending time in heavy make-up for hours on end because of a fight scene in the film where they're turning all the S.W.A.T. team guys into reptilian creatures

That means minions! An entire S.W.A.T. team of them! We love minions, and usually the more minions there are, the fewer major villains there are to clog up the storyline and add unnecessary extra monologues. Sure, Irrfan Khan was just recently cast as Nels Van Adder but it's sounding as though he's primarily a background baddie (and we'll see more from him in future Spider-Man films). Instead armies of Lizard-faced minions will be storming the streets of New York, and that sounds like a lot of solid, comic book fun.
http://io9.com/#!5766366/spider+man-set-leak-teases-the-climatic-final-spidey-showdown

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

582The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:53 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh boy

583The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:03 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So.. the Lizard is not Dr. Conners? scratch

584The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 24 Empty Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh. I feel like it's a long time before this movie comes out to get overly excited or overly concerned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum