Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catwoman question

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catwoman question Empty Catwoman question Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:51 am

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

I really want to start reading Catwoman, does anyone have any suggestions on a trade I should get to start with?

2Catwoman question Empty Re: Catwoman question Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:21 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

9 Lives of a Feline Fatale. It covers the super old stuff up through more current Catwoman. It was the first one I ever read. Gives you a good perspective of how she's evolved.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

3Catwoman question Empty Re: Catwoman question Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03 pm

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Ska wrote:9 Lives of a Feline Fatale. It covers the super old stuff up through more current Catwoman. It was the first one I ever read. Gives you a good perspective of how she's evolved.

tinks! Smile

4Catwoman question Empty Re: Catwoman question Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

After that, check out the graphic novel "Catwoman: Selina's Big Score."

Then comes Ed Brubaker's fantastic run on the series, collected in the following trades:
Catwoman: Dark End of the Street (collects the back-up story from Detective Comics #759-762 and Catwoman V.3 #1-4)
Catwoman: Crooked Little Town (Catwoman V.3 #5-10 and Catwoman: Secret Files and Origins)
Catwoman: Relentless (Catwoman V.3 #12-19)
Catwoman: Wild Ride (Catwoman V.3 #20-24)

Maybe someday they'll finish trading his run...

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

5Catwoman question Empty Re: Catwoman question Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never got into Catwoman, and I can't really give you a starting point, but I find she's great in groups. Birds of Prey and Gotham City Sirens has me liking her.

6Catwoman question Empty Re: Catwoman question Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:47 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:After that, check out the graphic novel "Catwoman: Selina's Big Score."

Then comes Ed Brubaker's fantastic run on the series, collected in the following trades:
Catwoman: Dark End of the Street (collects the back-up story from Detective Comics #759-762 and Catwoman V.3 #1-4)
Catwoman: Crooked Little Town (Catwoman V.3 #5-10 and Catwoman: Secret Files and Origins)
Catwoman: Relentless (Catwoman V.3 #12-19)
Catwoman: Wild Ride (Catwoman V.3 #20-24)

Maybe someday they'll finish trading his run...

Shocked

Brubaker on Catwoman? Is it on a Daredevil/Cap level of awesome? I always meant to check out his Batman stuff.

7Catwoman question Empty Re: Catwoman question Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 am

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

just picked up Gotham City sirens.... looks pretty awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum