Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spectre Question

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spectre Question Empty Spectre Question Sun May 30, 2010 9:54 pm

khuffy01

khuffy01
Cadet
Cadet

I was recently reading the Final Crisis event and while reading the Revelations tie-in I decided to do a wikipedia search to learn a little about Crispus Allen's history.

During the Revelations story he keeps referring to performing vengeance upon his son as in reference to his son killing Jim Corrigan the man who kill Allen in the first place. In Revelations they refer to this son as Jake. This is confirmed when Allens spirit is visiting his sons grave and it is marked as "Jacob David Allen." During my wikipedia search it mentions the son that he performed vengeance on was his other son Malcolm.

I found a copy of the issue of Crisis Aftermath Spectre #3 and it confirms that was his son Malcolm.

I know this is a minor detail, but was this a pretty huge continuity screw up or is there something that I missed?

This irritates me to no end because I don't read a lot of DC stuff and when I do I usually have to do a background of the characters so I know how they got where they are and I like to have my facts straight, or as straight as they could be.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum