Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Force

+15
duskdefender
comicgeekelly
Bigtymin504
TheBrownLantern
Batman25JM
Mnemosis
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Fresh03
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Nymn
prescribeddrone
LOOSECANNON
blue halo
Administrator
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Uncanny X-Force #2

I freaking love this book. I'm a huge Apocalypse fanboy (ever since the 90s cartoon) so I'm glad we're getting what seems to be a big expansive return from him. The fight with the Final 4 Horsemen was great...especially Deadpool! I also really enjoyed the moments with Angel and Psylocke, their romance will be interesting to watch.

Oh and Angel's Batman-like "X-Cave" was badass!

52X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

The X-Cave is amazing, great addition.

I just wonder why did he ever use anything other then the Final Horsemen?

53X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 pm

TheBrownLantern

TheBrownLantern
Cadet
Cadet

'Sgood. 'Srealgood.

54X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:38 pm

comedianviet

comedianviet
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Uncanny X-Force #3

Another good read. I like how they explained the origins of the Final Horseman, but didn't spend too much time doing it. And what a cliffhanger at the end!

http://vietscustomtoys.blogspot.com/

55X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:04 am

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Those nice hairy legs of Psylocke....

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

56X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Uncanny X-Force #3

I liked this. I didn't enjoy it as much as the first two issues, but it was still good.

57X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:24 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And this was the first issue of the series I actually DID enjoy. The origins of the final horsemen and the idea behind them is pretty neat.

58X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fantomex is the man. Loved #4!

59X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I so could of done without seeing page 4

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

60X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:23 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved page 4. Rick needs to get on the main Deadpool book after Way finishes his run...

61X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

What was wrong with page 4? Are we talking the healing Archangel page? because I was actually a fan of that. I like seeing a writer that understands that you can use a Regen as a magic fix machine if needed.

Seriously Wolverine could wipe out all disease in a day if Reed Richards and him just hung out and keep injecting him with pathogens till he made antibodies

62X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah this book just gets better and better. He's got every character's voices down pat. The last few pages were intense!

63X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Uncanny X-Force #4

I enjoyed this, but I wasn't over the moon with it. I'm debating weather or not to drop this book. It's good, but I don't know if I love it enough to HAVE to read it.

64X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:29 am

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Excellente.

65X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished reading #5. Is this the first time Deadpool has shown human emotions like that? I don't read any of the 2,859,369,606,534 Deadpool titles out there, was there something that happend to him in one of those books?

I was going to drop the title after the first arc, but I wanted to give the first issue of the new issue a chance and I think I will stick with it a bit longer, I always was a sucker for Deathlok.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

66X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I decided to drop this. I was liking it, but it wasn't something I absolutely had to read. I flipped through issue #5, and it cemented my decision to drop the book. I could not possibly care less about Deathlok.

67X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

X-Force #5

This really has the mark of a classic in the making. Remender is crafting a deep character driven story and seems to have all these characters' voices nailed. I loved that bit of morals and emotion shown by Deadpool. I never saw him as a totally conscious-less killer. Even mercs have a certain degree of personal morality that they won't cross, and it seems like we've found Deadpool's. And yet he still maintains his brand of humor when discussing it. Plus I loved Logan's reaction to it, like Psylocke said, his anger just seems to be him trying to convince himself that they did the right thing. And of course the main focus of this issue was Fantomex, which was also near flawless. We got to see his more personal side and what he cares about, only for it to be torn down by these hero-Deathlok cyborgs. Excellent issue with art by Esad Ribic as well.

68X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:X-Force #5

This really has the mark of a classic in the making. Remender is crafting a deep character driven story and seems to have all these characters' voices nailed. I loved that bit of morals and emotion shown by Deadpool. I never saw him as a totally conscious-less killer. Even mercs have a certain degree of personal morality that they won't cross, and it seems like we've found Deadpool's. And yet he still maintains his brand of humor when discussing it. Plus I loved Logan's reaction to it, like Psylocke said, his anger just seems to be him trying to convince himself that they did the right thing. And of course the main focus of this issue was Fantomex, which was also near flawless. We got to see his more personal side and what he cares about, only for it to be torn down by these hero-Deathlok cyborgs. Excellent issue with art by Esad Ribic as well.

You pretty much nailed it. I love the coloring team, and how they kept the same techno-organic vibe roling with its neon greens and rusty pinks. Deadpool's never cashed a check from Angel! Brilliant writing.

This may be the best comic on the Marvel shelf.

4.5/5

69X-Force - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Force Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This book is on fire and I love it every issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum