Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread!

+2
Silent K
Thundermatts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:18 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never heard them...

neutral

2The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:05 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:I've never heard them...

neutral

Lies...unless you haven't been watching any of the PoP! Videos.

3The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:40 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh yeah! I have heard them!

4The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I heard someone mention them on WUMB but I paid no mind.

5The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I heard someone mention them on WUMB but I paid no mind.

shake my head

6The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:10 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

shake my head

Sorry to have a life! neutral

7The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Silent K wrote:

shake my head

Suspect

8The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blink

9The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

10The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Silent K wrote:

shake my head

What does one thing have to do with another? If someone on the boards takes another users' suggestion for a movie or music, does that mean they don't have a life?

As for SoulSwitch, I've been a slow convert, I freely admit, but some of their songs are pretty damned awesome. I highly recommend the song Frozen. I was blessed enough to see it live and really dug it.

11The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:29 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Silent K wrote:

shake my head

What does one thing have to do with another? If someone on the boards takes another users' suggestion for a movie or music, does that mean they don't have a life?
Calm down, everyone! Laughing

I posted that just to get some kicks out of it but I have been too busy to check out a lot of suggestions from some of you.

The thing is most of you act so critical when someone says they've never heard of a piece of media you've been into. Do you know exactly how many artist and bands are out there? We're only human...

12The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:38 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not human

13The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:29 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:I'm not human
Laughing Eh, maybe I'm not either but when I hear the name SoulSwitch, I "Meh". I have college to attend but I'll check them out on Amazon when I get the chance.

14The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:13 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still don't understand how you have time to post on message boards but not listen to a song?

You seriously can't multitask? I'm sure you don't just sit in abject silence while posting. Open up a new window or tab, and listen to it while you're browsing the boards. I'm ADD and I can do that...

Or, like Knize said - you haven't watched a single PoP! video? If you've seen one, chances are you've already heard them. Or, if you have time to watch one of the videos that might not have one of their songs, you can't take the time to watch one of the ones that do?

You don't have to, and if you never want to, it's not that big a deal. Don't listen to SoulSwitch. Ever. I don't really care. I'm not sure Knize or the band themselves care either.

But you are not making a lick of sense with the "no time", "have a life", "have to attend college" excuses... huh

15The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:I still don't understand how you have time to post on message boards but not listen to a song?

You seriously can't multitask? I'm sure you don't just sit in abject silence while posting. Open up a new window or tab, and listen to it while you're browsing the boards. I'm ADD and I can do that...

Or, like Knize said - you haven't watched a single PoP! video? If you've seen one, chances are you've already heard them. Or, if you have time to watch one of the videos that might not have one of their songs, you can't take the time to watch one of the ones that do?

You don't have to, and if you never want to, it's not that big a deal. Don't listen to SoulSwitch. Ever. I don't really care. I'm not sure Knize or the band themselves care either.

But you are not making a lick of sense with the "no time", "have a life", "have to attend college" excuses... huh

I can multitask-I've been currently watching Raw and Impact! since this morning and now finishing up Angel's final season on my computer while on this board and transferring files also, there was no need to bring ADD into this-it's unnecessary and a lame attempt to make me feel stupid. Guess what? I haven't still seen a PoP!Cast video! But I'm still active on the board so obviously I'll get to it sooner or later. You see you don't know what's going on behind my computer and what I have to do-I can be running a business, taking care of my financial aid or working... Why did I post "Sorry to have a life!"? A joke gone bad. "attending college"? An un-detailed explanation while watching Angel...I was distracted.

*Clicks out of RealPlayer* Thanks to my habit of worrying about what you and members will feel about me reading this thread, I might as well check out SoulSwith's MySpace and watch some PoP! videos so I can sleep at night. shake my head

16The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
I might as well check out SoulSwith's MySpace and watch some PoP! videos so I can sleep at night. shake my head
Don't do anything you don't want to do. No one's insulting you for not listening to a band (though not watching any of the PoP videos is a little perplexing), it's just that your response, joking or not, came across as insulting. Even if it wasn't your intent, It's as if you came into the thread merely to say, "I haven't listened to SoulSwitch because I have better things to do", which frankly, is rude.

17The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:
I might as well check out SoulSwith's MySpace and watch some PoP! videos so I can sleep at night. shake my head
Don't do anything you don't want to do. No one's insulting you for not listening to a band (though not watching any of the PoP videos is a little perplexing), it's just that your response, joking or not, came across as insulting. Even if it wasn't your intent, It's as if you came into the thread merely to say, "I haven't listened to SoulSwitch because I have better things to do", which frankly, is rude.
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. Also, no-I want to check out SoulSwitch, it's just that I wouldn't say I have "better" things to do but just when I boot up my computer, I may have some other things in mind. Even though SoulSwitch or anything may sound interesting, I'm just sticking my head out to see what's going on and if something really catches my attention. Just like in this thread I admittedly posted, "I heard someone mention them on WUMB but I paid no mind" and *lol* I guess I still didn't-at least at that moment.

Anyway, I apologize for the misunderstandings-I ramble on boards when I'm not really paying attention. I'll check out SoulSwitch tonight and finish watching Angel so I can join the band's "Official" thread. yes

18The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

My point, Chris, was that T-Matts started this thread to be an ass...I loled. But it didn't make sense to me why you would come into this thread and post about hearing about them but not giving a damn...when two threads lower is the SoulSwitch thread I started.

I'm biased...because I work with the guys. Those people on the boards who have met them and seen them live can agree, they're pretty damn good. I'm just trying to spread the word without shoving it down anyone's throats.

And seriously...watch some PoP! videos for Christosakes! You'll thank me.

19The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:22 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't even think it was insulting. I thought it made literally no sense whatsoever.

20The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:28 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dont let the Pop people influence you! I dont care for Soulswitch.

21The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:Dont let the Pop people influence you! I dont care for Soulswitch.

grrr

happy

22The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Empty Re: The Unofficial SoulSwitch thread! Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ninja

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum