Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brightest Day

+42
TheBrownLantern
DickGrayson007
dmahoney
WonderWoman2.0
elijahdprophet
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zeroskull21
Debaser77
LordD3r3k
G_Zatara
JonSpangler
shark6495
superdoug
LOOSECANNON
Hannibal king
Spazzy
rwe1138
Spider_Fan14
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
blue halo
Tom
Foreigner_Man
Demonweasel
jaydee74
Mnemosis
Jherek
Esbat
alucardbarnivous
Rath99
Aussiemandias
shiky800
krpykrwly
comicgeekelly
Joshua
Sandman
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
BlueMaxx
Batman25JM
Fresh03
prescribeddrone
Bigtymin504
shining knight
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 22]

76Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:15 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ lmao

77Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:34 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I haven't seen anyone say this yet, but... why is Atom on that poster?

Mnemosis wrote:Meh... I guess if Mera can be there... I wasn't even thinking of that. Disregard.
Actually I think it's a reasonable question. Obviously Mera's going to play a big part in Aquaman's story and I'm thinking Atom sitting on Firestorm's shoulder leads to some sort of connection there.

78Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:I haven't seen anyone say this yet, but... why is Atom on that poster?

Mnemosis wrote:Meh... I guess if Mera can be there... I wasn't even thinking of that. Disregard.
Actually I think it's a reasonable question. Obviously Mera's going to play a big part in Aquaman's story and I'm thinking Atom sitting on Firestorm's shoulder leads to some sort of connection there.

I'd guess Atom has something to do with the Hawks too since Johns established their connection during the first couple issues of Blackest Night.

79Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:

I'd guess Atom has something to do with the Hawks too since Johns established their connection during the first couple issues of Blackest Night.
Well I've actually read Atom's going to be involved with Firestorm. I thought the connection with the Hawks pre-existed Blackest Night with him and Hawkman being established as friends in the past.

80Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:09 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:

Well I've actually read Atom's going to be involved with Firestorm. I thought the connection with the Hawks pre-existed Blackest Night with him and Hawkman being established as friends in the past.
Yeah it did but I thought maybe it will carry over into Brightest Day too. But yeah I think you're right about Atom and Firestorm, they even had a quick moment at the end of BN #8 when everyone was resurrected.

81Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:12 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I hope we get some cool Aquaman stuff. I actually like the character (and I prefer the classic/current design to the bearded, hook handed one).

This. So this. Visually he works best with his classic design. I always felt that while the bearded/hook hand design was okay, it suited another character and not Aquaman. I'd love to see, however, someone resmbling the bearded/hook-handed Aquaman as a villain. It certainly would make for an interesting dynamic.

82Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I agree, the bearded/hook hand look would make a good design for an Aquaman villain.

83Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Brightest Day #0 preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=4887&disp=table

84Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey I think somebody should turn this into the "Brightest Day" "Discussion and Reviews" thread. Just a suggestion. Wink

85Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Brightest Day #0 preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=4887&disp=table

Say what?! Well, that's a game changer isn't it? Well, I guess I have to pick that issue up tomorrow now, I was planning on it anyway but that sealed the deal.

86Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yay!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

87Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Man... I'm hooked already. Just called my LCS and told them to add it to my list.

88Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Yep. Count me in too. I loves me some Deadman and this must be the most interesting development for this character for thirty years.

89Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:Yep. Count me in too. I loves me some Deadman and this must be the most interesting development for this character for thirty years.
It's actually Deadman's story that's got me most intrigued. I think it was a terrific idea bringing him back to life.

90Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yea, his penance of sorts, isn't completed. How's he gonna deal with that?

91Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Will definitely pick this title up tomorrow.

92Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:24 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Brightest Day looks great.

93Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Shocked
I'm in.

you guys notice he is still wearing the white ring? I wonder what implications that has

94Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm changing this thread into the official discussion thread

the mods got there before me! Laughing

95Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Jherek wrote:Yep. Count me in too. I loves me some Deadman and this must be the most interesting development for this character for thirty years.
It's actually Deadman's story that's got me most intrigued. I think it was a terrific idea bringing him back to life.

Ditto

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

96Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Brightest Day 0 was pretty good, it basically sets up each of the individual storylines that will be taking place during the on going. It looks like those Deadman fans are getting their wish since it looks like he's the glue that connects all of the characters.

Best line of the week thus far: "Hello Bad Guys!!!"
I forgot how much I liked Hank Hall, lol.

97Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

I highly enjoyed #0. Good idea to start out by touching base with all the important characters.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

98Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:39 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Agreed.

99Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

While I'm curious about Deadman, this issue seemed too forced with him showing up to "Scrooge on Christmas Eve" his way through the resurrected.

100Brightest Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Brightest Day Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I liked it. Geoff Johns can almost do no wrong in my eyes, really looking forward to see how the storyline plays it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum