Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread

+30
Spazzy
Jherek
Bigtymin504
LordD3r3k
elijahdprophet
Spider_Fan14
azrael07
LOOSECANNON
Debaser77
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
Mnemosis
alucardbarnivous
Goof
Tom
blue halo
Administrator
Batman25JM
Aussiemandias
shining knight
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
shiky800
BlueMaxx
comicgeekelly
MikeSabian
jaydee74
prescribeddrone
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:07 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Didn't see this posted here.... I HIGHLY look forward to this.

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Batmanrobw01cvr

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/01/12/dcu-in-2010-batman-the-return-of-bruce-wayne-1-cover/

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Batmanrobw02cvr

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Batmanrobw03cvr

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Batman_robw04cvr

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread ROBW-5

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread ROBW-6

Last edited by prescribeddrone on Wed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 8 times in total

2Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looks......outstanding!!

3Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

^^^ Agreed! I can't wait for it!

4Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Am I the only one that thinks that it looks stupid?

5Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Nope. Haha! Is this Grant Morrison going LSD again with some DC titles?

6Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:11 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nothing wrong with a little LCD to the plot yes Laughing

This is one of my most anticipated books of the year Very Happy

7Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm fairly jazzed by this. Yup. Fairly jazzed.

8Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:16 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wow that didn't take long to bring him back.

9Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:14 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is one of those books thats worth breaking night and leaving at 9am to get it.

Laughing

10Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Andys work looks pretty awesome.

11Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:54 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Batmanrobw02cvr

Return Of Bruce Wayne thread 33kgj1c

12Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

This all looks great. I too am absolutely stoked for this, this is probably the big must-read for me this year.

prescribeddrone wrote:

Great catch!

13Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:This all looks great. I too am absolutely stoked for this, this is probably the big must-read for me this year.

prescribeddrone wrote:

Great catch!

Someone on CBR caught that, I just posted it but yeah it is. And yup this is probably my #1 most anticipated thing in comics this year.

14Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah now we are talking a witchfinder generalesque batman!

15Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Still not pumped for this at all. I hope it's gonna be good, but thus far the covers have not excited me, if anything they've put me off from buying the book.

16Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'm wondering if they're doing what they did with Steve Rogers through time, with this Cave-Bat and Pilgrim Bat with Mordecai Wayne. Like, he's supposed to be the symbol through most, if not all, the ages his The Bat or something. IDK. Could be interesting, but nothing has sparked my interest.

17Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hope Bruce doesn't end up being his own great great great great great grandfather. Because that would be weird.

18Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Here's some news on the artist(s):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Return_of_Bruce_Wayne
As far as his artistic collaborators on the limited series, Morrison explained, "...each issue is drawn by a different artist, so that side of it has barely got underway. I know Chris Sprouse is penciling the first one, so I'm fairly confident it'll be the best comic set in the Late Paleolithic Era that you'll have seen for a very long time. I'm a huge fan of Chris' work, so I'm keen to see what he's done. I think Frazer Irving might do the second one, cementing his reputation as the comic world's most prominent Puritan Goth Adventure artist."

19Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:Hope Bruce doesn't end up being his own great great great great great grandfather. Because that would be weird.
Laughing

20Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm just not looking forward to this. I'm happy that we are going to get Bruce back, but I am NOT a Morrison fan AT ALL. Also, this isn't what I want in regard to Batman. I don't want him jumping through time, or whatever. I like the more realistic, street level, crime fighting Batman.

21Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Because, you know, a successful businessman spending his nights fighting a crime boss with a fetish for umbrellas and mutated asylum escapees, never being suspected by a supposedly good detective/commissioner - that's realistic.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

22Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^*sigh* I knew the minute I wrote that that you'd have something to say.

I know that Batman isn't inherently realistic, but compared to the rest of the DCU he is. When he is on solo (or Bat family) missions I prefer a more realistic type of story, or as realistic as you can get with characters like Mr. Freeze and such. I don't want time travel stories, or space stories or things like that. When Batman is with the JLA then I can accept those types of stories because of the company he is with. It's just a personal preference.

23Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is Batman getting out of the biggest trap ever, the past! I understand wanting realism and all that but letting the writer be creative and explore his ideas is just as important. Creativity is more important than majority demand to me.

It will be awesome.

24Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I'm fine with creativity, but it has to at least fit in with the character. It would be creative to have Bruce sprout an extra head and start calling himself Slagathor the brave, but that's not something I want to see.

When it comes to Morrison I think the shorter the leash the better. If you let him have free reign he's going to go all over the place.

I really don't think I'm going to like this book. I'll go in with as open a mind as I can, but given his past work the odds I'm going to like it are slim.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sat May 08, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

25Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Empty Re: Return Of Bruce Wayne thread Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:46 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Aussiemandias wrote:Hope Bruce doesn't end up being his own great great great great great grandfather. Because that would be weird.
Awwwwk-ward!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum