Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragonball KAI in america

+5
kreepfan
BlueMaxx
shiky800
Batman25JM
shining knight
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Dragonball KAI in america - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonball KAI in america Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love these. :P

52Dragonball KAI in america - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonball KAI in america Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

53Dragonball KAI in america - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonball KAI in america Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm finding all these great parodies. I can laugh because I still have a soft spot.

While searching Tenacious D I found these homage/parodies.

Not Tenacious D but made me laugh. Didn't expect it.

54Dragonball KAI in america - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonball KAI in america Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Out of every one you posted my favorite is the Whitney Houston one, hands down. After that it's the Vegeta Ordeal (I prefer the Kool-Aid Man ending), and then the Tenacious D ones.

55Dragonball KAI in america - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonball KAI in america Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 am

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Having first seen DBZ when it was dubbed by Blue Ocean and then see it rereleased by funimation and now the Kai release from Funimation. I am glad to see that each time the series gets closer and closer to what it was like in Japan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum