Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Styles of Beyond Album

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Styles of Beyond Album Empty New Styles of Beyond Album Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They recently finished their third studio album, Reseda Beach which has yet to be released. The album guest features rappers RZA, Mike Shinoda, Apathy, Celph Titled & Sixx John. It is executive produced by Mike Shinoda. They released their contract with Machine Shop Recordings with full ownership of their Reseda Beach record and will release under a different label or independently.

Ryu stated recently in an interview with LPLive that the current status of S.O.B. is unknown. in the interview he stated "The Warner thing I think mentally exhausted everybody, I think it was just time to do something fresh and new. Business wise and creatively. The status of the group is unknown at this point. It just felt like we were beating a dead horse after a while."

I've only listen to a few of their songs and I only know about "Nine Thou" but I thought this would be nice news for Mike Shinoda fans though he's not a member in the group. I'd like another Fort Minor album though.

New Styles of Beyond Album SOB_Logo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum