Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New NIИ Album

+2
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
ChrisToPhenom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New NIИ Album Empty New NIИ Album Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't wait for Nine Inch Nails's 9th album or anything Trent Reznor releases. I'm still hoping to see him and his band live in the future. You have to love an artist who can make you rock out to electronic beats and than amaze you face to face. Nine Inch Nail is #3 of my top rock artists/bands.

News-

In an interview with The Quietus following the Wave Goodbye tour, Gary Numan said that he expected to begin collaborating with Reznor. Discussing the form that this new material might take, Numan was quoted as saying, "probably just a few songs to start with and see how it goes on. It'll be cool."

Trent Reznor indicated on the Nine Inch Nails website that he was continuing work on Nine Inch Nails and other projects after the Wave Goodbye tour, and that new material from Nine Inch Nails was planned for release in 2010. A Nine Inch Nails official Twitter update hinted at a deluxe reissue of The Fragile scheduled for 2010. Beginning February 9, 2010, Trent Reznor started posting images of a recording studio and equipment, including a synthesizer and Reznor singing into a recording microphone, on the front page of nin.com accompanied by a "?". Previous similar updates have led to the announcement of Ghosts I-IV and The Slip.

New NIИ Album Trent_Reznor_by_Rob_Sheridan

2New NIИ Album Empty Re: New NIИ Album Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just wept tears of joy. I can't wait for this. Seriously, I'm going to use a time machine and go into the future. Fuck waiting. Laughing

3New NIИ Album Empty Re: New NIИ Album Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

4New NIИ Album Empty Re: New NIИ Album Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:56 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, looking forward to it. NIN is my second favorite band- saw them live 3 times (last time was when they played the entire Downward Spiral+10 more songs in NYC in August)

5New NIИ Album Empty Re: New NIИ Album Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Yeah, looking forward to it. NIN is my second favorite band- saw them live 3 times (last time was when they played the entire Downward Spiral+10 more songs in NYC in August)
Yep. I remember you creating a thread (correct me if I'm wrong) about this awesome experience.

6New NIИ Album Empty Re: New NIИ Album Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeettt!! I'm a huge NIN fan (evidenced by the NIN tattoo over my heart that I got when I was 19). I was lucky enough to see NIN perform on the Downward Spiral tour. Awesome show...and the opening acts were even fucking awesome (Marilyn Manson and The Jim Rose Circus) Still one of my favorite concerts of all time.

7New NIИ Album Empty Re: New NIИ Album Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

How did you do a backwards 'N'? Shocked

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

8New NIИ Album Empty Re: New NIИ Album Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:33 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:How did you do a backwards 'N'? Shocked

Well, you can type a letter or sentence and tweak it but if you want to know an easier way you must answer the ultimate question...do you like KoЯn? Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_%28Cyrillic%29

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum