Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ummm...Anyone Had a Girlfreind Like This?

+16
Scarie187
supervenom
Silent K
Sapphire Gypsy
Babybear
jaydee74
Metal Misfit
deadbolt85
Kainless
BlueMaxx
Chief Kamachi
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
JessJupiter
Lee
LordD3r3k
ChrisToPhenom
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Funny, but staged.

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Incredibly staged... and not funny because how shittily it was staged.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This looks real-

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Haha. I agree. Shenanigans on the first one.
But the second one could just POSSIBLY be real!

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:

Laughing That was quite staged. But it reminds me of whenever I play my gf in Madden. She's surprisingly good but I always beat her at the last second (literally). Thus, triggering a cussing fit unlike any other. neutral Laughing

ChrisToPhenom wrote:This looks real-

While I should be alarmed and scared by that, the first things that came to mind were:

1. The chick is hot.

2. The chick is hot and very angry.

3. Was that some Ghostbusters? Shocked

4. That's a surprisngly decent place considering the guy doesn't have a job (nice flatscreen too). I wonder what she does for a living...unless they live with their parents. Laughing

In any case, I think that one was staged as well.

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Shit would've red ringed eventually.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I knew the first one was going to be fake without even starting it because the camera's convenient angle.

The second one? Sure. Was it set up? Sort of. Seems like she is one of those people going for attention on the internet.
Like her?

Although she acts very fake with her tone, there are a lot of fake people out there, so maybe that's just her persona. But yeah, you just can't tell who's craving attention or what is legit anymore. 'Course, the simple fact that they did this, humiliating someone, and posted is trying to get attention.

But, if you'll look here and commence rolling your eyes: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikitabanana88

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
While I should be alarmed and scared by that, the first things that came to mind were:

1. The chick is hot.

2. The chick is hot and very angry.

3. Was that some Ghostbusters? Shocked

4. That's a surprisngly decent place considering the guy doesn't have a job (nice flatscreen too). I wonder what she does for a living...unless they live with their parents. Laughing

In any case, I think that one was staged as well.

BlueMaxx wrote:
The second one? Sure. Was it set up? Sort of. Seems like she is one of those people going for attention on the internet.

Well, the channel that uploaded that video isn't that angry chick's. I'm thinking she uploaded on some other site and someone carried onto YouTube. And about the place, you never know-yes, she was looking for attention but that could very well be real. But still-that's a $400 video.

I'm suddenly very protective of my PS3...my wife bought it for me for Valentine's Day this year and I have done nothing but play it every night after work...maybe I should take her out to dinner this weekend, what do you think?

Kainless

Kainless
Cadet
Cadet

my girl is the exact opposite...she comes in the room and throws the controller at me and tells me ..GET TO PLAYING BE@#%..hehe...sad and true story

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

waerloga69 wrote:I'm suddenly very protective of my PS3...my wife bought it for me for Valentine's Day this year and I have done nothing but play it every night after work...maybe I should take her out to dinner this weekend, what do you think?
Take her out, damn it! Shocked No really-do.
Kainless wrote:my girl is the exact opposite...she comes in the room and throws the controller at me and tells me ..GET TO PLAYING BE@#%..hehe...sad and true story
I could live with that. Wink

Kainless

Kainless
Cadet
Cadet

yes she is the most amazing one i managed to get...god knows how..but I DID

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

I don't believe in hitting women, but if a girl ever smashed my console, then that bitch better run.

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Is this some type of fad on the internet?

"girlfriend videotapes herself destroying console"? Laughing

They're all fake. The first especially. What guy is going to sit there with the "duh" look on his face while his girl screams at him and picks up his console violently shaking it and then freezes up when she actually smashes it? Laughing Who's the real bitch in that relationship?

If my Wii or PS3 ever got smashed, I'd get all extreme right and hold a book burning. rambo

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
thumbs down

Lame

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
thumbs down

Lame
Ha! Wink

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

They might be staged but one fact remains.....

I almost cried when I saw them break. If someone so much as touched my 360 with intent to harm? hoooooo boy. There'd be a warrant out for my arrest. lol

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Babybear wrote:They might be staged but one fact remains.....

I almost cried when I saw them break. If someone so much as touched my 360 with intent to harm? hoooooo boy. There'd be a warrant out for my arrest. lol
Hahaha! We don't blame you.

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Babybear wrote:They might be staged but one fact remains.....

Hahaha! We don't blame you.

Well if it comes to pass....lets hope the cops don't either! Laughing

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's a thought.... how about you don't frag your girlfriend into oblivion every time she re-spawns.

Staged but a good lesson.

Here's a better idea, turn your girlfriend into a gamer then you'll be the one in bed alone at 3 am while she is out taking out the zombie hoards. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Here's a thought.... how about you don't frag your girlfriend into oblivion every time she re-spawns.

Unintended double-entendre FTW.

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Here's a thought.... how about you don't frag your girlfriend into oblivion every time she re-spawns.

Unintended double-entendre FTW.
oh yeah! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

Had plenty of girlfriends that weren't what you'd call "gamers" well actually pretty much all of them, yet none of them have been dumb enough to smash my crap. That said both of these seem staged as hell.

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd go all Wayne Brady and choke a bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next