Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ummm...Anyone Had a Girlfreind Like This?

+16
Scarie187
supervenom
Silent K
Sapphire Gypsy
Babybear
jaydee74
Metal Misfit
deadbolt85
Kainless
BlueMaxx
Chief Kamachi
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
JessJupiter
Lee
LordD3r3k
ChrisToPhenom
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

G_Zatara wrote:I'd go all Wayne Brady and choke a bitch.

lol! classic... "Run, Bitch, RUN!"

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Here's a thought.... how about you don't frag your girlfriend into oblivion every time she re-spawns.

Staged but a good lesson.

Here's a better idea, turn your girlfriend into a gamer then you'll be the one in bed alone at 3 am while she is out taking out the zombie hoards. Very Happy

Yes, yes, and YES. That's me, sitting at the edge of the bed playing STO while my boyfriend tries to get some sleep.

Related note: he thinks this commercial is hilarious, but I just want to kick her in the cooter Twisted Evil

http://likeitderby.com

Navalia

Navalia
Cadet
Cadet

First of all both of those girlfriends need to be put out of their misery, Natural Selection at its best. Secondly why the hell wouldnt they sit down and play the video games with the boyfriend??? Unless hes playing some gay Spongebob game there is no reason not to enjoy quality time kicking his ass or the other asses of the enemies. *Shakes head*

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

My gf beats me half the time when we play Soul Calibur and has been bugging me to get Mega Men 9 and 10 lately.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2