Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember Me

+14
Bigtymin504
FroZen
LordD3r3k
Tom
jaydee74
Joshua
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
comicgeekelly
supervenom
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
Mnemosis
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Remember Me Empty Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I didn't see the film, nor did I intend to, but I just read a bit about it. MAJOR SPOILERS

Spoiler:

Now, that COULD be a really powerful way to have ended a really great movie. Honestly though? I'm not thinking this movie lives up to that moment, and personally, it kind of sickens me. Anyone else?

2Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

That's the worst movie synopsis I've ever read. If it's real, the screenwriter deserves to be waterboarded.

3Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh, don't care enough. Just shock-writings because it was a cheap script.

4Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha! Just this second, I was going to post this thread and discuss the ending and (again) just when I think no one would care-I'm wrong! Laughing

Yeah, I Googled the ending and even Spill.Com was pissed about it...they mostly gave a "F-ck You!" than "Some Ol' Bullshit!"

http://www.spill.com/Movie-Reviews/MovieReview.aspx?Name=Remember%20Me&VideoId=491428

5Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

An early draft of the script is awesome. I read it and it's awesome. They took out some stuff apprently, but I must confess, for some reason, I'm dying to see the end lol. I just want to see it for some reason. I want to I want to I want to.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Thundermatts on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:07 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:An early draft of the script is awesome. I read it and it's awesome. They took out some stuff apprently, but I must confess, for some reason, I'm dying to see the end lol. I just want to see it for some reason. I want to I want to I want to. Like, is the plane coming right at him? Is it a few floors up or down? I'm just dying to see this scene.

I agree with you actually-I'd like to see how it looks. I'm sure some YouTuber will have it...

7Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I spent the better part of an hour earlier this morning looking for it lol

8Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:An early draft of the script is awesome. I read it and it's awesome. They took out some stuff apprently, but I must confess, for some reason, I'm dying to see the end lol. I just want to see it for some reason. I want to I want to I want to.
Spoiler:
ROTFLMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Its coming for you Thundermatts. surprised

9Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Spoiler:

10Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought this was the ending but sadly, it isn't (was uploaded 7 hours ago)...I wonder which film it's from?

11Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Why would THAT be the ending? That has nothing to do with
Spoiler:

12Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Why would THAT be the ending? That has nothing to do with
Spoiler:
Yeah..that's pretty much what I said in my post. It's not.

The reason why I thought it was is because the screen cap looked like it was from a film and like many of us, I haven't seen remember me so we wouldn't know how the scene panned out, right?

You don't know what a clip is until you watch it. I'm just sharing how I got fooled, that's all.

13Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Right, but...

Spoiler:

14Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:12 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That plane crash is from Knowing, and it is an impressive scene.

15Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:13 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh. nevermind. Now I don't care about the movie again. And why would people be angry if they showed the plane? Uh, that's what happened.

16Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yeah, but... knowing people, I imagine:

30% of people are shocked and appalled at any reference to the happenings, including the actual ending of this movie
50% of people are fine with the way the movie ended, and see it as a haunting reminder of that day. But, those same 50% of the people would consider actually showing the plane to be "going over the top" and sensationalistic
15%$ of the people would only really be bothered if you went so far as to show the impact/damage
and I'd guess only roughly 5% of the populace just doesn't care no matter how far you go with it.

17Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy shit! That's the ending? Talk about unexpected.

18Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:35 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Somewhere, M Night Shyamalan weeps a single tear, for he knows he has been undone. What a tweest!

I honestly think, had I gone to see it, I'd have been less shocked had he turned into and been murdered by a Predator.

19Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the fuck? How far you go with it? lol, if people seriously feel offended by a movie showing an airplane (and I didn't even expect them toshot it hit, just to show it coming) they need to grow up. I just watched the first part of The Pacific last night. A mini series based on WWII (as are many films and shows before it) and it held nothing back. People being shot and killed, blown up, and losing body parts. I've yet to hear one person complain of "taking it to far" But having a movie allude to (not even show apparently) the fact that 9-11 happened is too much? This world makes me laugh and cry at the same time. History is made in film fictional and otherwise these days. Deal with it.

20Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:42 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Honestly, I personally am not OFFENDED they did it, I'm just disgusted that they pulled this stunt on such a mediocre at best movie.

21Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:44 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You havent seen the movie.

22Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:17 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I refuse to believe this movie is good enough to warrant that ending. Period.

23Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Right, but...

Spoiler:
Remember Me Batmanwtc

24Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Terrible...

...y funny! You could have just posted the vid of him driving through the streets in the Bat Pod blowing up half the private property in Gotham, though. I'm sure the loss of life there was approximately equivalent.

25Remember Me Empty Re: Remember Me Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Terrible...

...y funny! You could have just posted the vid of him driving through the streets in the Bat Pod blowing up half the private property in Gotham, though. I'm sure the loss of life there was approximately equivalent.
Remember Me 29517 That crossed my mind when I watched that scene. Throughout the movie, I kept wondering about all the property damage and the cost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum