Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny Story Happened to Me...

+4
Babybear
Cliff
BlueMaxx
ChrisToPhenom
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I should have been posted this but here it is now-

Last week-I'm on my way to Wal-Mart after dropping off my backpack at home to pick up some toiletries and some *cough* frozen *cough* dinners *cough* (I'm a college student, alright?) Anyway, I enter the store and once again discover the hand baskets are gone and nowhere to be found so I roll out a basket that won't be even near full. The first thing I pick up is a ChapStick Classic and put it in the basket but of course the basket's holes are big enough for it to fall out. So this happens at least 5 times and I put it in a shelf for when I'm done and have something to put it on top on.

So I'm back and look for the ChapStick and while I'm trying to reach for it in the shelf, I look around to find people staring at me and I became annoyed until I looked at the banner above the shelf to find out I'm digging into a Cover Girl section. Now...a normal guy would stop and walk around the store to refresh his rep, right? Well, my dumb ass self keeps on digging in this shelf to finally get this ChapStick. I look around with a smile at this dude and say, "I got my ChapStick"-I'm pretty sure he heard, "I got my lipstick"

Annnd I walked around the store played God of War for a few minutes and checked out far away from where this happened-The End! Laughing neutral

2Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's not too embarrassing. Picking up a shirt because you like the decal and, once unraveling it, you find out that it is a babydoll tee is damned embarrassing. Especially when you turn around and see that you're surrounded by girliness.

Modestly fold it and try and walk away with dignity. whistle

3Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:32 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:That's not too embarrassing. Picking up a shirt because you like the decal and, once unraveling it, you find out that it is a babydoll tee is damned embarrassing. Especially when you turn around and see that you're surrounded by girliness.

Hahaha! That's happened to me actually. Know what's funny also?

I found a close classmate at a Target and we walked around talking and all of a sudden he picks up a bikini swimsuit and pressed to his body like he was intrigued. I'm said, "Like, what the hell are you doing?" "Nothing...nothing man" *hangs it back up still staring at it* "Yeah...well, I gotta go" "Alright..." *Still looking at swimsuit* neutral

4Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:49 am

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Chris...man, you coward. I would have totally run with the lipstick idea just to freak people out. Grab a lipstick at random and as the nearest person in the gayest voice possible: "Whaddaya think, is this my shade or not?"

5Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 am

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:That's not too embarrassing. Picking up a shirt because you like the decal and, once unraveling it, you find out that it is a babydoll tee is damned embarrassing. Especially when you turn around and see that you're surrounded by girliness.

Hahaha! That's happened to me actually. Know what's funny also?

I found a close classmate at a Target and we walked around talking and all of a sudden he picks up a bikini swimsuit and pressed to his body like he was intrigued. I'm said, "Like, what the hell are you doing?" "Nothing...nothing man" *hangs it back up still staring at it* "Yeah...well, I gotta go" "Alright..." *Still looking at swimsuit* neutral

Here's what I imagine his inner thoughts to be as he stares at the swimsuit:

::sigh:: ....I wish I was Beyonce..... Wink

6Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chris should've said "Do you think I'm a summer or an autumn?" XD

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

7Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ha! Nice.

8Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cliff wrote:Chris...man, you coward. I would have totally run with the lipstick idea just to freak people out. Grab a lipstick at random and as the nearest person in the gayest voice possible: "Whaddaya think, is this my shade or not?"

I'm sure you meant 'in the most effeminate voice possible', which is not the same thing. I am gay, and I have no trace of a lisp, and my voice is probably deeper than yours.

Effeminate is NOT EQUAL to 'gay'. Please join us in the 21st Century.

9Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

neutral

10Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Cliff wrote:Chris...man, you coward. I would have totally run with the lipstick idea just to freak people out. Grab a lipstick at random and as the nearest person in the gayest voice possible: "Whaddaya think, is this my shade or not?"

I'm sure you meant 'in the most effeminate voice possible', which is not the same thing. I am gay, and I have no trace of a lisp, and my voice is probably deeper than yours.

Effeminate is NOT EQUAL to 'gay'. Please join us in the 21st Century.

Doug, I know that there's very much "P.C." ways to do things, but there's definitely a stereotypical "Gay Voice". Just because Chris Tucker doesn't have the stereotypically deep "Black Guy Voice" doesn't mean that it's not an acknowledged stereotype.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

11Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:39 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:Doug, I know that there's very much "P.C." ways to do things, but there's definitely a stereotypical "Gay Voice". Just because Chris Tucker doesn't have the stereotypically deep "Black Guy Voice" doesn't mean that it's not an acknowledged stereotype.

Yes, but if I said something like 'You should have turned around and said, in the blackest voice possible 'is this good chicken?'', it would be considered un-PC, racist, and I would have taken a ration of shit about it. Therefore, it is equally un-okay to go with this 'stereotype.'

12Funny Story Happened to Me... Empty Re: Funny Story Happened to Me... Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:48 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would have laughed my ass off if someone did that.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum