Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nap Appreciation Thread

+6
FroZen
Debaser77
Ska
Topcat
Administrator
Silent K
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty The Nap Appreciation Thread Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

king

2The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I used to hate napping as a kid and didn't see any use for that time consuming action. Now as an adult I appreciate napping as much as full night sleep. Working night shifts can change a person.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

3The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree -- naps are WONDERFUL. yes

It's like, "What was I fighting it for all these years?!?"

http://www.tamarasanime.com

4The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I've been getting in the bad habit lately of going into bed for a nap while it's still light out, and waking up when it's pitch black.

Lately, I've found Jimmy Fallon's monologue to work better than a handful of valium.

5The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love naps, I always fall asleep watching Spongebob.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

6The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Naps? I have two kids, what are those?

7The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I get an hour lunch at work and it only takes me like 20 mins to eat. I usually go to my car and nap for the rest of the time.

8The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Nap Appreciation Thread 1hisDredlocks

9The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:40 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:The Nap Appreciation Thread 1hisDredlocks

Now that's Nappy!! Laughing

10The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

FroZen wrote:
riv1 wrote:The Nap Appreciation Thread 1hisDredlocks

Now that's Nappy!! Laughing
Watch it there, Imus. Laughing

11The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I have two kids, what are those?
Smaller versions of adults.

I get an hour lunch at work and it only takes me like 20 mins to eat. I usually go to my car and nap for the rest of the time.
I do the exact same thing. Sometimes I might read a little bit before I go to sleep, but I have a nice routine of grabbing a quick lunch and then sleeping in my truck. I love it.

12The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

My current roommate and I used to work at Lowe's back in the day, and we'd eat lunch at Wendy's (usually a triple), and then head back to the Lowe's restrooms and proceed to fall into simultaneous meat comas while sitting in adjoining stalls.

13The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:My current roommate and I used to work at Lowe's back in the day, and we'd eat lunch at Wendy's (usually a triple), and then head back to the Lowe's restrooms and proceed to fall into simultaneous meat comas while sitting in adjoining stalls.
I've slept on the toilet as well. Sometimes I just need to get away from my desk and nap for like ten or fifteen minutes. With the exception of dumping waste, it's almost as if the bathroom was made for that very reason.

14The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I actually get annoyed with myself if I fall asleep for a nap. I'm so goddamned busy these days that I feel like it's a waste of my oh-so-precious time. The downside to that is that I spend most of my days exhausted beyond reason.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

15The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:41 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I heart naptime. When she's down, we can get so much done around the house! I also don't mind the odd nap here and there while the kid's down and the wife's at work. Usually kills my night time sleep, though.

16The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:09 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:I heart naptime. When she's down, we can get so much done around the house! I also don't mind the odd nap here and there while the kid's down and the wife's at work. Usually kills my night time sleep, though.

Napping fer sure kills my night time sleep.I dont sleep that well to begin with so 30-40 min naps is tops for me.

17The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

[quote="Joshua"]
Debaser77 wrote:I have two kids, what are those?
Smaller versions of adults.

[quote]

Touche.

18The Nap Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Nap Appreciation Thread Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

omelette du fromage

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum