Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 NBA Playoffs

+14
Airwolf
ajorton
The Ignored One
Debaser77
Rath99
joegavilan
Off_White_Lantern
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Heytherejeffro
jaydee74
Scarie187
Fresh03
Bigtymin504
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

12010 NBA Playoffs Empty 2010 NBA Playoffs Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

2010 NBA Playoffs BRACKET_2010_16teams

22010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

GO ANYONE BUT THE LAKERS!!!

32010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 am

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

Good so far Spurs gotta get this shit going they can't let the Mavs kick out of the first round two years in a row...

42010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 am

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

Utah is actually putting up a great game against Denver considering their team is hurting...

52010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah, Utah put up a great fight last night and actually took one on the road. I hope they can continue to play like that, although shooting 70% in the first half certainly helped their cause, lol.

What might happen to them is they'll get worn down over the series being as short handed as they are, although their bench looked pretty danged impressive last night.

62010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:17 am

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

Bench surprised the hell out of me but I think this can only last so long. Sure Williams is playing his ass off but Denver isn't as short handed as they are. Even though George Karl is gone they'll find away to beat Utah.

72010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow still can't believe how Thunder dominated the Lakers in game 4...luckily King James restored some order by dominating the Bulls today (37pts, 12rebs, 11asts). My Cavs are looking good so far...

82010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is Shaq playing? I haven't had a chance to watch the Cavs play yet but they should take the first round without too many problems.

92010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Is Shaq playing? I haven't had a chance to watch the Cavs play yet but they should take the first round without too many problems.

Yeah Shaq is healthy right now but he's playing sparingly, they're pretty much just saving him to guard Dwight Howard if/when they play the Magic.

102010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Is Shaq playing? I haven't had a chance to watch the Cavs play yet but they should take the first round without too many problems.

Yeah Shaq is healthy right now but he's playing sparingly, they're pretty much just saving him to guard Dwight Howard if/when they play the Magic.
Makes sense.

112010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cavs close out the Bulls with another near trip dub by LBJ (19p, 10r, 9a). Next up, the veteran Celtics.

122010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Celtics started out their post-season better than they have in the past 2 years. I like them odds.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

132010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah they're looking good. That series is always a barn burner.

142010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:14 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spurs do it again, you can never write them off! And yet another disappointing year for the Mavs.

Suns-Spurs should be an awesome matchup in the second round.

152010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Sat May 01, 2010 2:19 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Crazy finish in OKC! Thunder came back for the lead near the end, Kobe missed...but Gasol with the putback! Great series overall by Durant (not stat-wise but he showed heart), Westbrook (he was a beast!), and the rest of that young team. They will be a force to reckoned with in the coming years.

162010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed May 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

So when did Atlanta start playing like they're a damned highschool team? 41 point loss in the playoffs... That's not only pitiful but unacceptable from professional athletes.

172010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed May 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:So when did Atlanta start playing like they're a damned highschool team? 41 point loss in the playoffs... That's not only pitiful but unacceptable from professional athletes.

Seriously! They should be thoroughly humiliated with themselves.

Man, I wish the Cavs were playing the Hawks instead of the Celts in the second round. shake my head

182010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed May 05, 2010 4:48 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Atlanta has seriously been overrated all season. There is no way it should have taken them seven games to beat a Milwaukee Bucks team with no Bogut and no Redd. Watch the Magic sweep them out.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

192010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed May 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Obviously they've got to come back strong, if they're capable of it, but getting punched in the face that hard in the playoffs will be a hard hurdle to get over.

I don't remember the last time I saw an ass'whooping in the playoffs that bad, just ridiculous. Orlando's good, but not that frickin good.

202010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Wed May 05, 2010 5:22 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Fresh03 wrote:Obviously they've got to come back strong, if they're capable of it, but getting punched in the face that hard in the playoffs will be a hard hurdle to get over.

I don't remember the last time I saw an ass'whooping in the playoffs that bad, just ridiculous. Orlando's good, but not that frickin good.

I agree Orlando is not as good as they were last year, but they are a far better team than Atlanta. Or at least better coached.

212010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Thu May 06, 2010 2:17 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:
Fresh03 wrote:Obviously they've got to come back strong, if they're capable of it, but getting punched in the face that hard in the playoffs will be a hard hurdle to get over.

I agree Orlando is not as good as they were last year, but they are a far better team than Atlanta. Or at least better coached.

I actually think Orlando is a lot better than they were last year. They've got Vince Carter now, Jameer Nelson healthy and playing great, and they're much more experienced overall. I'm a huge LeBron fan so I hate to say it but they look like the favorites right now.

222010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Thu May 06, 2010 2:19 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anybody see the Los Suns? Was pretty badass.

2010 NBA Playoffs 06suns_CA0-popup

232010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's pretty cool. They should change their names to that (or Los Soles--my spanish is bad so that may be wrong lol). That Arizona law is ridiculous. shake my head

242010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Thu May 06, 2010 3:11 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:

I actually think Orlando is a lot better than they were last year. They've got Vince Carter now, Jameer Nelson healthy and playing great, and they're much more experienced overall. I'm a huge LeBron fan so I hate to say it but they look like the favorites right now.

Vince Carter is so up and down though. He's not reliable every nite, like Dwight Howard or Rashard Lewis, or Jameer. Yes they are good, but good enough? Jury Still out, in my book.

252010 NBA Playoffs Empty Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs Thu May 06, 2010 3:38 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:That's pretty cool. They should change their names to that (or Los Soles--my spanish is bad so that may be wrong lol). That Arizona law is ridiculous. shake my head
For reals. shake my head

Bigtymin504 wrote:

Vince Carter is so up and down though. He's not reliable every nite, like Dwight Howard or Rashard Lewis, or Jameer. Yes they are good, but good enough? Jury Still out, in my book.

You're right about Vince, but he's been pretty steadily good as of late. I think the fact that he's not the first or even second option on the team helps take a lot of pressure off him. I think the Magic learned a lot in their unsuccessful Finals run last year, they seem very hungry this year because of it. Not saying they're a lock or anything, but they're definitely playing the best basketball right now. I'm rooting for the Cavs so I'm terrified of the Magic, especially with Lebron not 100%.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum