Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+52
superdoug
Spazzy
SammIAm
Dr Awkward
Big Poppa Nick
AKA Brandon
Gojiratoho
Foxy
kidspider2099
pink*lantern
Xman00aoa
UltimateUltimacy
Steel Rose
jfx316
Batman25JM
The Ignored One
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
dpool666
Sapphire Gypsy
Ska
goatt
wickidchyld
melvinlikechris
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
darth__frodo
potatojoe
The Chris Ward Experience
Denim
Rath99
The Delta
Debaser77
dmahoney
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
MillionDollarGeek
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
Lee
Joshua
jaydee74
rwe1138
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 42]

26The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^Grim.

27The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Awww, well, Dave, I suspect you'll particularly enjoy this week's show. Happy listening!

28The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

hey is it possible to down load the pop cast to my ipod? I usually cant make the pop cast live but i have a 15 min walk every morning to class (and back and forth to other classes)....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

29The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:13 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shark6495 wrote:hey is it possible to down load the pop cast to my ipod? I usually cant make the pop cast live but i have a 15 min walk every morning to class (and back and forth to other classes)....

Go to the iTunes store and search "Panelsonpages". Subscribe. Enjoy.

30The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Dude, of course. Just go to iTunes and type in Panels on Pages or click where it says "popcast" in my sig. It will take you to the subscription page. Subscribe for free and every episode will come in Wednesday morning. you can also hit the archives that way. While you're there, drop us a 5-star review Very Happy

http://www.leerodriguez.net

31The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

and this has made me very happy....

32The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

And yet NOT happy enough to leave an iTunes review... You cut me, man.. You cut me.

33The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i did a 5 star review..... there were 35 reviews before me... now 36.... Smile

34The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

But still only 30 WRITTEN reviews. THOSE are what my naughty parts tingle Very Happy

But seriously, thanks, man.

35The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

The problem with the iPad is that it isn't really a computer, it is a device. If I could put Windows 7, or Android, or Ubuntu on it I could see it being worth while. Hell, if it was running OSX that would be an improvement. $500 for a device that I can only install software on if I buy it from the manufacturer rubs me the wrong way.

The reason you have such a hard time finding Runaways volume one is because Marvel are a bunch of fucking idiots and keep changing the format they release them in. I had the first 4 in manga sized collections, then they scrapped that and released normal sized trades, then hardcover, and then went back to a smaller format. I think they released it on a giant scroll like the Torah at one point.

36The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

you can write reviews? holy shit... i learn new things every day... and i have emptied my soul to itunes Smile

37The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:The problem with the iPad is that it isn't really a computer, it is a device. If I could put Windows 7, or Android, or Ubuntu on it I could see it being worth while. Hell, if it was running OSX that would be an improvement. $500 for a device that I can only install software on if I buy it from the manufacturer rubs me the wrong way.

The reason you have such a hard time finding Runaways volume one is because Marvel are a bunch of fucking idiots and keep changing the format they release them in. I had the first 4 in manga sized collections, then they scrapped that and released normal sized trades, then hardcover, and then went back to a smaller format. I think they released it on a giant scroll like the Torah at one point.

Have you seen the art that Jim Lee made on the ipad?
http://mobile.venturebeat.com/2010/04/05/jim-lee-ipad/

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Catwoman-1
The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 J3

38The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Yeah, I saw Lee's stuff on face book. Its really great, but honestly the same could have been done a month ago on a real computer with a wacom tablet.

39The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need to find an alternative way to listen to these now the computer is dead....

any ideas folks bearing in mind work computers have blocked all mp3s

40The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Osmosis.

41The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hide behind the curtains in Knize's bedroom as he listens to the shows.

42The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

A brush with death COULD cause you to have lucid "visions" of your one true love - in this case, the PoP! Cast.

I recommend auto erotic asphyxiation. That way, even if you don't hear the show, you still have fun.

43The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ If you're careful.

44The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dude, too soon.

R.I.P. David Carradine

45The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

RIP Jabba The Hutt.

46The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

RIP The rancor....

heh...

47The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That midget bank story has followed me around all day today! First one of my friends tells it to me at lunch, except the midget is a Jehovah's Witness, and then another friend posts this to Facebook:
The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Midget11
I showed them both this: http://www.snopes.com/embarrass/mistaken/troll.asp, but they still think it's a true story. shake my head Thank you, PoP!cast, for educating me in bullshittery and making me less gullible. Laughing

http://likeitderby.com

48The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Captain Painway wrote:Thank you, PoP!cast, for educating me in bullshittery and making me less gullible. Laughing

For the brief moment where I thought K-Whack and I had heard the same "true" story, my mind was blown. The slow realization that it was fake was most painful.

Glad you were spared!

49The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

PoP is an acronym, where you took the name of the site and turned it into a shorter version

OBAMA turning into Overbearing Black Ass Molesting America is a backronym, taking a word and using each letter to start another word to build a meaningful phrase or collection of descriptors.

50The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I hate that I won't get to be a part of the post-show Popcast in the Rancor Pit. My plane home leaves at 6 p.m. on Sunday and I'll have to pimp out of the Con early to make the shuttle to the airport. Hopefully it'll be up for download with a quickness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum