Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+52
superdoug
Spazzy
SammIAm
Dr Awkward
Big Poppa Nick
AKA Brandon
Gojiratoho
Foxy
kidspider2099
pink*lantern
Xman00aoa
UltimateUltimacy
Steel Rose
jfx316
Batman25JM
The Ignored One
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
dpool666
Sapphire Gypsy
Ska
goatt
wickidchyld
melvinlikechris
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
darth__frodo
potatojoe
The Chris Ward Experience
Denim
Rath99
The Delta
Debaser77
dmahoney
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
MillionDollarGeek
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
Lee
Joshua
jaydee74
rwe1138
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 42]

51The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lassie is Classy. Awesome. Love it.

52The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:57 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I am willing to bet money that if you guys try to play "Fuck, Marry, Kill" at an open panel you won't get another panel at C2E2...

53The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

elijahdprophet wrote:PoP is an acronym, where you took the name of the site and turned it into a shorter version

OBAMA turning into Overbearing Black Ass Molesting America is a backronym, taking a word and using each letter to start another word to build a meaningful phrase or collection of descriptors.

Hmm... then technically, PoP!'s a bit of both. We were batting around potential names, and wanted something that would be catchy. We were talking about "Pages 'n' Panels" at one point, but I stressed that the 'n' was short for "and" so we'd technically be "PaP."

54The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*Walks into thread to compliment the show, sees this*

elijahdprophet wrote:OBAMA turning into Overbearing Black Ass Molesting America

*Decides to leave before setting fire to the thread and punching babies*

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 23232310

55The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm

The Delta

The Delta
Cadet
Cadet

First post ZOMG! I hereby declare myself a PoP Forum User

Also, this:

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Hrpo11

56The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Fantastic!

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

57The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is that a tail or a dong on the rancor in the foreground?

58The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Delta wrote:First post ZOMG! I hereby declare myself a PoP Forum User

Also, this:

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Hrpo11

Shocked

I want to put it on my fridge.

http://likeitderby.com

59The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:18 am

The Delta

The Delta
Cadet
Cadet

A tail, but you can let your imagination run wild Wink

60The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jose...scooby doing coke off your ass....lmao!!..I couldn't stop laughing. Great stuff.

61The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Mnemosis wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote:PoP is an acronym, where you took the name of the site and turned it into a shorter version

OBAMA turning into Overbearing Black Ass Molesting America is a backronym, taking a word and using each letter to start another word to build a meaningful phrase or collection of descriptors.

Hmm... then technically, PoP!'s a bit of both. We were batting around potential names, and wanted something that would be catchy. We were talking about "Pages 'n' Panels" at one point, but I stressed that the 'n' was short for "and" so we'd technically be "PaP."

but imagine the marketing... Ladies dont forget your PaP. Now men and women can have a PaP!

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

62The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Episode 51 will rock your socks off!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

63The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sooo pissed that I couldn't be there for the live PoP! cast. Hey did it start on time? lol

64The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Sooo pissed that I couldn't be there for the live PoP! cast. Hey did it start on time? lol

LOL!!!! It did. 40 minutes late.

Last edited by Denim on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added a word trhere that didn't need to be there. Too much Dick But)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

65The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Looking forward to listening to #51. Really wish I didn't have to leave so soon. Maybe next year I'll be able to stay Sunday night as well.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

66The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

First of all, man was it good to see everybody and meet them in the flesh. We'll have to do that again.

Secondly, I don't know how many of you witnessed my impromptu keyboard jam with Ethan Van Sciver, but we accidentally pissed off Mike Mignola.

"From Mike Mignola's Facebook page: "Back from Chicago--A very nice show marred only by the big shot professional I had to sign next to all weekend--He brought a keyboard and a guy to play it--to sing songs about him while he signed--amazing (amazingly rude) but true. He was also apparently, auctioning off a hand gun."

There goes my Hellboy 3 invite.

http://www.worldofwardcrap.com

67The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I missed that? Crap!

68The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Chris Ward Experience wrote:First of all, man was it good to see everybody and meet them in the flesh. We'll have to do that again.

Secondly, I don't know how many of you witnessed my impromptu keyboard jam with Ethan Van Sciver, but we accidentally pissed off Mike Mignola.

"From Mike Mignola's Facebook page: "Back from Chicago--A very nice show marred only by the big shot professional I had to sign next to all weekend--He brought a keyboard and a guy to play it--to sing songs about him while he signed--amazing (amazingly rude) but true. He was also apparently, auctioning off a hand gun."

lol Nice job, Chris. xD I hope to see at least a photo of this.

69The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Chris Ward Experience wrote:First of all, man was it good to see everybody and meet them in the flesh. We'll have to do that again.

I was waiting in Ethan's line to pick up my sketch book and he was talking about that to his wife. That is too funny. I would have loved to have seen Mignola's face.

70The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:12 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can't wait for the next show. On the topic of Lassie is Classy I've convinced a friend that if I make him a shirt that says that he will wear it.

71The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:10 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I saw some of the singing, and a LOT of the pissed of Mignola family. Joshua managed to get a sketch from Mike even though he was hanging out with me while Ethan did my commission.

And it wasn't an auction, it was a raffle for charity, but never let facts get in the way of internet bitching Mikey!

The Van Sciver's were a load of fun. Sharis was a riot and demonstrated some self defense techniques on me. Good times!

72The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:04 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:

I was waiting in Ethan's line to pick up my sketch book and he was talking about that to his wife. That is too funny. I would have loved to have seen Mignola's face.

Same here. That would have been hilarious. Why was Mike so pissed off about? Was the keyboard playing THAT bad? Were you guys doing Britney Spears jams? I'd expect nothing less than gangsta rap when keyboards are involved. Laughing

73The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Rath99 wrote:

Same here. That would have been hilarious. Why was Mike so pissed off about? Was the keyboard playing THAT bad? Were you guys doing Britney Spears jams? I'd expect nothing less than gangsta rap when keyboards are involved. Laughing

I think he was mad because he had like, NO crowd at his table any time I saw him, while Ethan had at least 20 people in front of him the entire time.

74The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:59 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Agreed, sounds like sour grapes. I can't speak too much smack though, because Mr. Mignola and his wife were cool to me and I've yet to hear about anyone else who got a quick sketch. I count myself fortunate that I was able to get a Mignola sketch and listen to Chris Ward rock the shit out of Ethan's keyboard. C2E2 was better for having someone who dresses like a plantation owner singing about Susan Lucci.

75The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I so would've rather been at the live show instead of standing with our packed up booth (which took 45 minutes to break down) for TWO AND A HALF HOURS while our car and van waiting in line as they let cars into the center at a snails pace. Probably the worst thing about the weekend. When does the show go up?

http://www.demonweasel.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum