Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+52
superdoug
Spazzy
SammIAm
Dr Awkward
Big Poppa Nick
AKA Brandon
Gojiratoho
Foxy
kidspider2099
pink*lantern
Xman00aoa
UltimateUltimacy
Steel Rose
jfx316
Batman25JM
The Ignored One
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
dpool666
Sapphire Gypsy
Ska
goatt
wickidchyld
melvinlikechris
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
darth__frodo
potatojoe
The Chris Ward Experience
Denim
Rath99
The Delta
Debaser77
dmahoney
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
MillionDollarGeek
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
Lee
Joshua
jaydee74
rwe1138
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 42]

551The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Tad was on fire during the Emmy segment. Damn Tad lol

I'd like to thank the Academy....

http://www.demonweasel.com

552The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The award for most dramatic performance on a podcast goes to......

553The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:The award for most dramatic performance on a podcast goes to......

I'm the dame Judi Dench of telling Big Bang Theory to fuck itself.

554The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:59 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Amazing episode guys. Love the new "News" sound bite and the "FMK" intro was fantastic.

555The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like the idea of two Batmen. The way I see it is mostly like this. You have a day shift Batman and a night shift Batman. Bruce Wayne is the night shift Batman. He's the "Dark Knight Detective" who will have a bit of a grim and gritty look to it. We will also see Bruce learning to get back into things after being gone for some time. On the other hand, you got Dick Grayson who will be the day shift Batman.

Dick is more like the "Caped Crusader" Batman who will be the public face. He'll remain the leader of the Justice League and have a different style in how he is Batman. I think it will be interesting to see how these two characters operate and I would be curious to see how they interact with each other going forward.

556The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

jaydee74 wrote:Amazing episode guys. Love the new "News" sound bite and the "FMK" intro was fantastic.

Thanks, Jamie. It got kinda quiet in here. Was afraid I killed the PoP!cast and good.

I, too, think the news intro came out wonderful. Only thing is, it's tailor made for Thacher. He can take the news duties from me whenever he'd like. Wink

As for the new FMK sounder, that was all Justin's doing, and it had all three of us laughing like assholes pre-PoP!cast. It's really a shame Thacher and Kerouac couldn't hear the sounders.

557The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:44 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Demonweasel wrote:

You totally bit my Minstrel Show joke though.

558The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Amazing episode guys. Love the new "News" sound bite and the "FMK" intro was fantastic.

Thanks, Jamie. It got kinda quiet in here. Was afraid I killed the PoP!cast and good.

I, too, think the news intro came out wonderful. Only thing is, it's tailor made for Thacher. He can take the news duties from me whenever he'd like. Wink

As for the new FMK sounder, that was all Justin's doing, and it had all three of us laughing like assholes pre-PoP!cast. It's really a shame Thacher and Kerouac couldn't hear the sounders.

Well, just so you know, I thought the episode was very well done. Well done sir. Ya done good.

559The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:
Demonweasel wrote:

You totally bit my Minstrel Show joke though.

Really? My bad, I must've spaced that.

See, now I'm going to have to listen to the download to hear all the sounders and intros.

560The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally got around to listening to the podcast.

No, Kerouac, Scooter is not a gopher.

Also, Justin should be a permanent addition. His Animal spiel has me gasping for breath. I think that was Justin, it may have been Thacher.

561The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yes, I know, I know. I thought they were using the term as a double entendre, but I was wrong.

Silent K wrote:

I love Thacher, but I would miss your take on the news. I dunno man, I love the way you run through those headlines at half-Lee speed.

562The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:09 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

There were no links this week in the chat. don't know

I'd feel bad if I didn't post SOMETHING, so, here are 2 links:

Link to the 2nd annual PoP! charity auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140450613564&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:1123#ht_500wt_896

Link to the PoP! Hall of Fame logo (NSFW):
Spoiler:

Last edited by dmahoney on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

563The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:23 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Should probably note, it's spoilered because it's NSFW. Wink

564The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

True, true, but anyone who catches you looking at work will just be mesmerized by the bouncyness.

565The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dmahoney wrote:True, true, but anyone who catches you looking at work will just be mesmerized by the bouncyness.

BOOBBOMBANDIMOUT!

566The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:42 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'm about an hour in on last night's 'cast. My thoughts:

Machete and The Expendables will both be rentals to me. I'm a little disheartened at the lukewarm reception Machete's been given, though I guess I'm not surprised that it isn't living up to the trailer(s).

My interview is edited and ready to upload. Look for it very soon.

Re: Knize's FMK choice - "WHO'S YOUR NOT-THE MAMMA?!!" "WHO'S YOUR NOT-THE-MAMMA?!!!"

Lee, Andy Dick does NOT get a bum rap. He is a horrible human being and deserves to be ass-raped by Satan in Hell.

SOA theme at the break FTMFW!!!

More later as I continue.

567The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Tango, Cash, and Prizes had me crying with laughter.

I am definitely requesting a sketch of Yogi Stallone at the next Con I go to.

All this talk about the Hulk continuity mess and the Shadowland clusterfuck are just two more reasons why I'm reading less and less Marvel, and less superhero comics altogether. As someone who grew up reading 95% Marvel, it's a little sad that DC's continuity is starting to get a lot more comprehensible to me, because they used to be the kings of convoluted continuity.

568The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed Kerouac insisting to three people who actually watched Machete that Lindsay Lohan does not expose her breasts, because he read so on the internet. Laughing

Glad you enjoyed the commercial, Lee. I was unsure how the audio quality would turn out and in retrospect I should have done it without "Be Our Guest" playing in the background, but it sounded decent, all things considered. That said, everyone needs to get their asses to PoP!toberfest. It's the best thing happening in 2010.

569The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm only about 30 minutes into the show and I have to say that I completly agree with Lee about Machete. I loved it and I've already seen it twice.

570The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I enjoyed Kerouac insisting to three people who actually watched Machete that Lindsay Lohan does not expose her breasts, because he read so on the internet. Laughing

Favorite moment of the PoP!cast. I'm listening saying to myself..wait a minute, he didn't fucking see the movie!...Then I remembered this is Kerouac lol!

571The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 am

AKA Brandon

AKA Brandon
Cadet
Cadet

So just got back from seeing Machete and I'm gonna have to agree with Lee that it fucking owned. The talk about how the ending fight went. Well wtf did you really expect if it was to go any different Steven Seagal would have had to act and since we all know he can't actually do that worth a damn it was totally expected. The CGI blood I didn't see a problem with it at all. It looked kind of cheesey but then again so did the whole movie so it fit right in. As for Lindsay Lohan's boobs. You get to see a split second of nipple after she wakes up but that's it and I'm still not 100% positive I saw that. If you really want to see them look for the photo shoot she did where she mimicked a Marilyn Monroe photo shoot at least they are on full display there.

572The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:11 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Based on what I heard in this weeks episode, I'm gonna go see Machete.

573The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:43 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Here's your links from the chat on 9/14 - to hear some of the best lines from the chat tonight, tune in to Last Week in PoP!

The 2011 Fangirl of the Month Calendar is FINAL!
https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/panels-on-pages-f12/2011-pop-fangirl-of-the-month-calendar-t4381-40.htm#198976

Josh Brolin admits that Jonah Hex blew
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/09/09/josh-brolin-jonah-hex/

Adam West is co-writer on his new comic series that he is not writing:
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/09/13/adam-west-comic-book-series-misadventures-of-adam-west/

Hey guess what? The Spider-Man musical is going to suck. No shit, right? Spoiler alert.
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/09/breaking_the_spider-man_musical_will_be_worse_than.php

Captain America stuntman in action ROCKS YOUR BRAIN
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310329/Captain-America-Motorbike-scenes-The-First-Avenger-film-shooting-London.html

Matt Murdock is the new Black Panther!
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/black-panther-daredevil-100914.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Newsaramasite+%28Newsarama.com%29

Fuck Gamestop. But Super-Fly should still be able to do it. And me.
http://games.ign.com/articles/112/1120315p1.html

Steven Segal fights mexican vampires
http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/Against-the-Dark/70112656?strackid=512bc00d8f7a68ea_0_srl&strkid=1918202453_0_0&trkid=438381

See you in the chat next Tuesday!

574The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:07 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AUTOCATS! ROLL OUT!

575The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Did anyone else get a rerun of last week's show when they tried to download Episode 72?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum