Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+52
superdoug
Spazzy
SammIAm
Dr Awkward
Big Poppa Nick
AKA Brandon
Gojiratoho
Foxy
kidspider2099
pink*lantern
Xman00aoa
UltimateUltimacy
Steel Rose
jfx316
Batman25JM
The Ignored One
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
dpool666
Sapphire Gypsy
Ska
goatt
wickidchyld
melvinlikechris
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
darth__frodo
potatojoe
The Chris Ward Experience
Denim
Rath99
The Delta
Debaser77
dmahoney
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
MillionDollarGeek
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
Lee
Joshua
jaydee74
rwe1138
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 42]

926The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hug

Thank you for letting me get that out of my system.

http://likeitderby.com

927The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sure

Though I do have to point out I love all the pcn network shows and I do stay up to god knows what hours in the morning to listen to the live shows.

I respect the work they all put into them and it gives me a kind of thrill when they rip into me. Though that may be the masochist in me

928The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Sure

Though I do have to point out I love all the pcn network shows and I do stay up to god knows what hours in the morning to listen to the live shows.

I respect the work they all put into them and it gives me a kind of thrill when they rip into me. Though that may be the masochist in me
Oh... you wanna get ripped on, do ya? (Makes plans for the PrincessCast.) Twisted Evil

And I do think it's pretty great that you guys stay up super late to listen live. It's just frustrating to hear a lot of extra background noise and not hear any talking. And once Skype is pushed to the max, nobody else can call in.

I do still want to hear you guys call in, though. You guys can be really funny. And guys with accents are awesome. Wink

929The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:50 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I mentioned once that the most frustrating thing about living in scotland is we all sound the same

930The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote:I think I mentioned once that the most frustrating thing about living in scotland is we all sound the same

BOMB IT NOW!

931The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awww man... now I'm getting the "bitch guilt". It's like I've been taking lessons in tact from Kerouac. guilty

932The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:06 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wouldn't stop you If you did Knize Laughing

Nah don't be guilty it is a valid point you made

933The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Captain Painway wrote:Awww man... now I'm getting the "bitch guilt". It's like I've been taking lessons in tact from Kerouac. guilty

shake my head

934The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:21 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
melvinlikechris wrote:^ I assure you that the breathing at the beginning of the podcast was a "oh man its 3am, I've just been out drinking and I'm sobering myself up with a doner kebab" snooze, as opposed to an arrogant "oh man, i'm so bored" snore
No excuse. Sure, the PoP!Cast is nice enough to allow call-ins, but you gotta show some respect and GTFO after you've said what you needed to say.

I thought about it, but to me it seems rude if I called in and was like "Well I'm done talking about ME, I'm gonna hang up now, cos we're no longer talkin about ME and what I am doing."

935The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:30 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

NOOOOOO!! DC HAS COMICS ON THE SHELVES!!

936The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:
melvinlikechris wrote:^ I assure you that the breathing at the beginning of the podcast was a "oh man its 3am, I've just been out drinking and I'm sobering myself up with a doner kebab" snooze, as opposed to an arrogant "oh man, i'm so bored" snore
No excuse. Sure, the PoP!Cast is nice enough to allow call-ins, but you gotta show some respect and GTFO after you've said what you needed to say.

I thought about it, but to me it seems rude if I called in and was like "Well I'm done talking about ME, I'm gonna hang up now, cos we're no longer talkin about ME and what I am doing."

...that's kind of the entire point of calling in. You call in, talk about the subject that you have to talk about, and then once your subject is finished, you get off the call. I think that's just how radio works. Laughing

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

937The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:
melvinlikechris wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:

...that's kind of the entire point of calling in. You call in, talk about the subject that you have to talk about, and then once your subject is finished, you get off the call. I think that's just how radio works. Laughing

Yeah, because believe it or not, thought goes into these shows and what is going to be said and covered. It's hard enough corralling 5 folks together on a topic and not have them talk over each other and then add in one or two other people who want to just "hang out." Just because you're in the chat with everyone else doesn't mean you get to co-pilot the show for the whole evening. It's fun and all to have callers, but c'mon and understand stuff. Especially when Lee is trying to move through a show so he can get up to be at work at 4:30am

http://www.demonweasel.com

938The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:57 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Yeah, do like I've done lately. Call in, drop a little knowledge, and bow out.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

939The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:20 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Word up. Rob calls in like a champ. Wink

940The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If this past page of posts has told me anything, it's that every member of the PoPulation should call in tonight.

941The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, Lee would totally love that, he only has a job he has to get up before dawn to go to. Laughing

942The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

comicgeekelly wrote:If this past page of posts has told me anything, it's that every member of the PoPulation should call in tonight.

Done and done. I think I'm going to talk about..............I'll just wing it. Laughing

943The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You guys should,'since I'll be subbing for Knize tonight. I'll be able to practice my Glenn Beck "GET OF MY PHONE!!!!" yell

http://www.demonweasel.com

944The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That may actually be worth hijacking the show...I kid

945The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love how people keep saying "hijack the show" as if there isn't an ignore button on skype. POPULATION, NEVER CHANGE. Laughing

946The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Banhammer

http://www.leerodriguez.net

947The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

^^^^That totally reminds me of Greg the Hammer Valentine. But that's a topic for PCW. Knock it out of the park tonight guys. I'm going to finish some stuff up at work and try to listen live.

948The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

theres an ignore button on skype? genuinly didn't know that

949The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:03 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

No links tonight, but we do have a shot of the 11th Hour Webcam:

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Crowd10

950The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 38 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^ Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum