Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself to the Forum

+70
Topcat
Little_Goblyn
joshdahl
Joshua
Heytherejeffro
aworthyadversary
Supererogatory
Mr. Slade
DigitalNight
Dr Awkward
The_Donster
Tinkerbell1
Black Haze
Big Poppa Nick
UltimateUltimacy
EireJack
ScarletW
pink*lantern
kidspider2099
BigSoupCan
Frank M. Reding
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
ajorton
dpool666
dmahoney
sentry is void is sentry
Captain Painway
NyxCrawler
TENIME_art
kerryart
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
CalypsoWaxed
Ska
colossus1979
Foreigner_Man
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
MillionDollarGeek
comicgeekelly
hesse
bebop
rwe1138
superdoug
WonderWoman2.0
burntoffering08
FroZen
Warren_Worthington IV
supervenom
flux336
Paroxysm
Airwolf
Demonweasel
Sapphire Gypsy
Kearstin
THALASTDRAGON
biblia
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
Mnemosis
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Owly!
ChrisToPhenom
GigaToast
Silent K
Rath99
ravezombie
Gojiratoho
BlueMaxx
Babybear
potatojoe
74 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:41 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey Babybear! I remember the fun drawings you did on Wumb.

2Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 am

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Aww thanks! I'm mostly working digital now but I still traditional. I'm makin a 8 page comic for class. Its pretty sweet lol

3Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:02 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Now you have to show it here.

4Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:03 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes

5Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:34 am

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

can't right now. Since its in the pencil stage thats pretty rough, and the text isn't in yet. But when I scan them in to ink them I'll send ya a sample. Wink Theres one page I'm pretty proud of... Very Happy

6Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Babybear wrote:Hello PoP!

This is Babybear, some of you might remember me from WWC last year. But probably not since I was really shy,

Or you just scared everyone off.
Introduce Yourself to the Forum 5848_251708810252_506010252_8181815_2008257_n

7Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Gojiratoho wrote:
Babybear wrote:Hello PoP!

This is Babybear, some of you might remember me from WWC last year. But probably not since I was really shy,

Or you just scared everyone off.

hahaha I remember that.... wow. my hair was really weighted down. Must've been from all that fan funk I waded through that day. Laughing

8Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And while drinking. Yikes! Wink

9Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

BlueMaxx wrote:And while drinking. Yikes! Wink

SHHHH! You don't see that... (>_> ) ( <_<)

10Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:28 pm

ravezombie

ravezombie
Cadet
Cadet

Last of the trifecta of roommates that include SexyToaster and Babybear.

Hello all, I'm ravezombie, though I doubt most of you remember me from the old forums because I rarely posted (but I was there, damn it!). I was at WWC last year, that odd, somewhat strange, quiet gal who was with the sketchbook all the time. Yes, that one.

Uuuhm... digitial illustration major, Junior year of college, just really starting to get back into liking and collecting comic books, and a video game nerd (survival horror is my crack.).

Other than that, hello and good day Smile

http://dizzyclockwork.deviantart.com/

11Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welcome Ravezombie! Will you be going to C2E2?

12Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm

ravezombie

ravezombie
Cadet
Cadet

Rath99 wrote:Welcome Ravezombie! Will you be going to C2E2?

Most definitely will be barring some unforeseen circumstances.

http://dizzyclockwork.deviantart.com/

13Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Hey Meghan!

14Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:15 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Hey Ravezombie! Welcome!

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

15Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:16 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welcome!

16Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I remember you...or at least your name popping up.

Anyways, welcome to PoP!

17Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Owly!

Owly!
Cadet
Cadet

Introduce Yourself to the Forum 988783 Hi! I'm Owly! formerly know as theowlkid. I miss all you old WUMBers dearly.

18Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owly! I 'member you. Welcome to P.o.P!, my friend.

19Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Owly! wrote:Introduce Yourself to the Forum 988783 Hi! I'm Owly! formerly know as theowlkid. I miss all you old WUMBers dearly.

Hey, Candice! Are you going to C2E2?

20Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Owly!

Owly!
Cadet
Cadet

I'm def going to try and go...Chris just told me about this site...I had no clue this is where everybody migrated to...but yes I was actually thinking of trying to pull off a Jennifer Walters look Introduce Yourself to the Forum 821614 for c2e2...but i don't know yet.

21Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owly! wrote:Introduce Yourself to the Forum 988783 Hi! I'm Owly! formerly know as theowlkid. I miss all you old WUMBers dearly.

Welcome to the much better sandbox

22Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jennifer Walters would be so original. Do it!

23Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Owly! wrote:I had no clue this is where everybody migrated to...

And see...people bitched about my constant pimping of the site. Obviously, I didn't pimp it ENOUGH. Laughing

24Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ P.o.P! was the Carpathia of WUMB.

25Introduce Yourself to the Forum Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ P.o.P! was the Carpathia of WUMB.

But isn't that set before Battlestar?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum