Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself to the Forum

+70
Topcat
Little_Goblyn
joshdahl
Joshua
Heytherejeffro
aworthyadversary
Supererogatory
Mr. Slade
DigitalNight
Dr Awkward
The_Donster
Tinkerbell1
Black Haze
Big Poppa Nick
UltimateUltimacy
EireJack
ScarletW
pink*lantern
kidspider2099
BigSoupCan
Frank M. Reding
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
ajorton
dpool666
dmahoney
sentry is void is sentry
Captain Painway
NyxCrawler
TENIME_art
kerryart
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
CalypsoWaxed
Ska
colossus1979
Foreigner_Man
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
MillionDollarGeek
comicgeekelly
hesse
bebop
rwe1138
superdoug
WonderWoman2.0
burntoffering08
FroZen
Warren_Worthington IV
supervenom
flux336
Paroxysm
Airwolf
Demonweasel
Sapphire Gypsy
Kearstin
THALASTDRAGON
biblia
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
Mnemosis
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Owly!
ChrisToPhenom
GigaToast
Silent K
Rath99
ravezombie
Gojiratoho
BlueMaxx
Babybear
potatojoe
74 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu May 13, 2010 10:09 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

sentry is void is sentry wrote:I was introduced by my nephew, do you have someone named Mike who calls himself dpool666
Oooooohhhhhh shaith

177Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri May 14, 2010 12:29 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dpool666 wrote:
sentry is void is sentry wrote:I was introduced by my nephew, do you have someone named Mike who calls himself dpool666
Oooooohhhhhh shaith

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 I5r5ab

178Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri May 21, 2010 7:09 pm

ajorton

ajorton
Cadet
Cadet

I have been on the board before,but its been QUITE a while, so I figured I might as well introduce myself again ;p

Last edited by ajorton on Fri May 21, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

179Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri May 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, bud!

180Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Ninja
Ninja

Ice cream

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

181Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hi

Many of you know me from the WUMB. So now I'm here...let the party begin. Laughing

For those of you who don't know me..well....I've been a comic fan longer than many of you have been alive. I've also been known to launch into a rant or two that could put "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy to shame in terms of length.

I'd like to think I've mellowed some since then...but you know what they say...old habits die hard. Wink

182Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Frank M. Reding wrote:Hi

Many of you know me from the WUMB. So now I'm here...let the party begin. Laughing

For those of you who don't know me..well....I've been a comic fan longer than many of you have been alive. I've also been known to launch into a rant or two that could put "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy to shame in terms of length.

I'd like to think I've mellowed some since then...but you know what they say...old habits die hard. Wink

FRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Glomp

183Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Oh yeah, hey everyone. I'm new here.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

184Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Hey. Wow, your avatar represents.
Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 I-m-a-man-of-my-word-the-joker-8276377-1802-1694

Frank M. Reding wrote:Hi

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 PunisherHC

185Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Hey. Wow, your avatar represents.

Thanks. Sometimes you Just gotta pick something and run with it.

186Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BigSoupCan wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ Hey. Wow, your avatar represents.

Thanks. Sometimes you Just gotta pick something and run with it.

and the best part he's recycleable.

187Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:55 am

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

BigSoupCan wrote:Oh yeah, hey everyone. I'm new here.
Welcome aboard BSC...nice to meet you. Very Happy

188Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:06 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol frank i so get the sig!

189Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:55 am

Frank M. Reding

Frank M. Reding
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

colossus1979 wrote:lol frank i so get the sig!

I didn't make it Big C...just went looking for something like it and there it was. Its funny but not Kool-Aid man funny. Wink

190Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:38 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Its-a-trap

191Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Ninja
Ninja

Mr. Soupcan, where is your label? Or did you lose it hanging out with that naughty Andy Warhol again?

192Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Lewis Black is Sabertooth wrote:Mr. Soupcan, where is your label? Or did you lose it hanging out with that naughty Andy Warhol again?
Well ya know, I only wear one when I go to work.

193Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Ninja
Ninja

194Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

ok so I think I might need to reintroduce myself. Smile I've been a bit MIA lately.... but I've been here in spirit.

195Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:50 am

Ninja
Ninja

Hi pinky, I am the LBiS, stay with me and you'll go far...

196Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:01 pm

ScarletW

ScarletW
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hi, I'm ScarletW! My name really is Scarlet. So Scarlet Witch kinda HAS to be my favorite character, right? lol

197Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Hey. Nice location. Transia's great this time of year, I here. Wink

198Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Welcome Scarlet

199Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hiya Scarlet Smile

200Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Welcome to all the noobs

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum