Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackest Night

+55
Sapphire Gypsy
Spazzy
JonSpangler
Jango Fett
Docblais
BlueMaxx
Peg leg Pete
TheBrownLantern
KingJoffers
The Chris Ward Experience
Heytherejeffro
comicgeekelly
Jherek
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Bigtymin504
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
LOOSECANNON
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Batman25JM
Sandman
Aussiemandias
Combo Mo
prescribeddrone
blue halo
Spider_Fan14
Hannibal king
Chi-Town Spidey
The Ignored One
NorrinRadd
supervenom
potatojoe
TENIME_art
Debaser77
Administrator
Rath99
Sci-Fi
Joshua
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Esbat
krpykrwly
J Nova
Thundermatts
Mnemosis
DickGrayson007
superdoug
shiky800
jaydee74
Fresh03
shining knight
Metal Misfit
rwe1138
Janson
alucardbarnivous
59 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 26]

601Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Jade's story is going to be told in some sort of JLA/JSA crossover, which makes sense.

Which I am very excited about. I hope they dont mess it up though.

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

602Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

I'm catching up on some of my reading, and I just finished Blackest Night#1. Really cool first issue, started out a little slow, but by the time it got to the end where Carter and Kendra had their hearts ripped out and were being summoned back to rise as Black Lanterns......wow. Pretty bad ass issue.

603Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Warren_Worthington IV wrote:I'm catching up on some of my reading, and I just finished Blackest Night#1. Really cool first issue, started out a little slow, but by the time it got to the end where Carter and Kendra had their hearts ripped out and were being summoned back to rise as Black Lanterns......wow. Pretty bad ass issue.

whoa, dude...spoliers...Wink

http://www.demonweasel.com

604Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 am

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Sorry bout' that I think, the sub heading said "discussion and reviews". I would think such a thread would contain spoilers if you were going to have a "review"/"discussion" dialogue between people. Guess not. Sorry again, I think.

605Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:52 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Warren_Worthington IV wrote:Sorry bout' that I think, the sub heading said "discussion and reviews". I would think such a thread would contain spoilers if you were going to have a "review"/"discussion" dialogue between people. Guess not. Sorry again, I think.

I think he was kidding Laughing ...(I hope he was kidding, since I'm with you on the whole discussion and reviews thing). unsure

606Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 am

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Warren_Worthington IV wrote:Sorry bout' that I think, the sub heading said "discussion and reviews". I would think such a thread would contain spoilers if you were going to have a "review"/"discussion" dialogue between people. Guess not. Sorry again, I think.

I think he was kidding Laughing ...(I hope he was kidding, since I'm with you on the whole discussion and reviews thing). unsure
Yeah I hope he was too, haha.

607Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:04 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Warren_Worthington IV wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:

Yeah I hope he was too, haha.

Yeah, totally fucking around. Smile Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

608Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blackest Night - Page 25 BN60

Laughing

609Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ love it!

610Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I found it on CBR. Laughing

611Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I know I read it the other day!

612Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Best "event" in the last 5 years. WE DID IT !!

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

613Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:19 am

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Almost done reading this story, I have all new respect for Atrocitus, this is a bad ass mother %$#@. And Larfleeze has me laughing my damn ass off.

614Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 am

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

Where the hell is Parllax? and what does Hector Hammond have to do with it?

615Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 am

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I am wondering, and want peoples thoughts and opinions, if Black Lanterns will ever come back again. I think its a shame to have them for just the event and thats it.

I would love to see a actual Black Lantern Corps even though they would have to tweak it for the long run. Maybe Nekron (hes still alive right, just his tether to earth was destroyed) uses himself to power the Battery like how he imprisoned the Anti-Monitor. Black rings could go to people who cause great deaths. Cyborg Superman and Mongul destroyed Coast City, resulting in uncountable death. Mongul is pissed Sinestro took his rings away. They could be canidates. The BL rings could look into peoples souls and make emotional constructs.

616Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:42 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JonSpangler wrote:I am wondering, and want peoples thoughts and opinions, if Black Lanterns will ever come back again. I think its a shame to have them for just the event and thats it.

I would love to see a actual Black Lantern Corps even though they would have to tweak it for the long run. Maybe Nekron (hes still alive right, just his tether to earth was destroyed) uses himself to power the Battery like how he imprisoned the Anti-Monitor. Black rings could go to people who cause great deaths. Cyborg Superman and Mongul destroyed Coast City, resulting in uncountable death. Mongul is pissed Sinestro took his rings away. They could be canidates. The BL rings could look into peoples souls and make emotional constructs.

I really like that idea. I too doubt the Black Lantern concept is dead for good.

617Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I doubt very much the Black Lantern invasion is over, they've hinted way too hard that the threat is always there with Aquaman and Firestorm during Brightest Day 0.

I kind of dig it though, someone gets offed and the Zombie Apocalypse starts, lol.

618Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

During the Green Lantern/Flash panel today Geoff Johns said that Black Hand was the Black Lantern Entity. I asked him after if that means there could be no more BL as long as Hand was alive. He said yes but if he died BL could come back.

And I dont know if he was being intentionally vague, or if im reading to much into it but Johns said he would be interested in bringing BL back one day.

619Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't you know no one is ever dead in comics? They never scrap an idea entirely, there's always someone out there willing to bring that pony out of the stables with a new coat of paint and hope no one remembers her from before. Very Happy

Honestly though, I'd like to see it happen too. It could be interesting if done well.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

620Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:36 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are the Black Lantens going to try the same plan all over again? Is it even possible for them to try to snuff out the White Entity avian using the same tactics? If not, then aside from muscle what can the Black Lanterns themselves do if they aren't trying to illicit an emotional reposnse in order to eat hearts and recharge Nekron? I think if these issues can be addressed smartly thn you can totally do Blackest Night 2: The Search for Nekron's Gold.

621Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sat May 01, 2010 12:40 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just a funny observation, the whole sequence of the characters coming back at the end of Blackest Night reminded me of the characters coming back at the end of Secret Invasion.

Blackest Night - Page 25 Bln_8_dblgate-1-copy3

Blackest Night - Page 25 SecretInvasion8-4-1

622Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Sat May 01, 2010 10:17 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just read the Blackest Night #1 Director's Cut and I really like it. Love all the designs of the BLs and the little tidbits that came with them like Kilowag supposed to be on earth for Nekron turning the ressurecties into BLs and a deleted scene where the Rainbow Raiders pulling a Jonestown to be BLs (but no dice).

623Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Fri May 21, 2010 11:48 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=23579

624Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Fri May 21, 2010 12:45 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Mnemosis wrote:http://panelsonpages.com/?p=23579

WAT

625Blackest Night - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackest Night Fri May 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I just put this here to wave it under the nose of all the "How could the Justice League NOT be involved" people. =D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum