Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel Universe 3.75" thread. (Marvel Movie-line too)

+12
prescribeddrone
Spideybono
Mnemosis
Big Poppa Nick
Arsenal0602
THALASTDRAGON
JonSpangler
Astro13Zombie
vikoros
GigaToast
Lee
hrdwrkngXsoldier
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I MIGHT break down and get Cable/Apocalypse/Cyclops. Then, if I ever find the Archangel, he'll round out that group for me. I'm not really collecting this line anymore, but that whole quagmire is one of my favorite subplots in comics, and I don't think I could pass it up if I could afford it.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I want the X-Force variant but alas, tis a rip off.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, shit yeah. It was one of the things that got me collecting the line, but I'm not paying more than retail for ANY of these.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the X-force variant is back up if you subscribe to 1 year of marvel digital comics. There are even more variants out there now though. Blonde Black Widow, OG costume Warpath, Moonstone Ms Marvel, Phasing Vision, white tank top Luke Cage, Long haired winter soldier, movie color daredevil, and Black bulseye and ronin.

The cable does come with a baby Hope as well. This line is picking up a bit. Kwak...just don't pick up a world war hulk fig or you'll get sucked back into it. If you can scrounge up some shocktroopers I will be getting another regular edition archangel in one of my revision cases soon. The new Jungle BATS look sick as hell too. but this is marvel.

The new Captain america figs look insane So far here are the case counts.

Wave 1:
3x Ultimates Captain America
3x Classic Update Captain America
3x Winter Soldier
3x Captain America WWII
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMV29252A

Wave 2:
2x Bucky Captain America
2x Captain Britain
2x Captain America Final Mission
1x TBD
2x US Agent (totally awesome looking)
1x Crossbones (and he looks impressive as well)
2x TBD
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMV29252B

Delux Wave 1:
2x Captain America with Parachute (I will have to get a couple of these!!!)
2x Captain America with Glider Jetpack
2x TBD
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMV29253A

Vehicles will be coming as well

I'd post the Thor figs, but other than hopkins odin...they are kinda unimpresive so far.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marvel Universe 3.75" thread. (Marvel Movie-line too) - Page 2 Zwj60p

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dude, I can't even find my OWN Shock Troopers, let alone find em for someone else, and I WORK AT TOYS R FUCKING US!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm just as happy without Archangel, honestly. If I ever saw him, I know I'd buy him, but not having him means I'm a little less likely to get these three, and honestly, that's a good thing.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Dude, I can't even find my OWN Shock Troopers, let alone find em for someone else, and I WORK AT TOYS R FUCKING US!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm just as happy without Archangel, honestly. If I ever saw him, I know I'd buy him, but not having him means I'm a little less likely to get these three, and honestly, that's a good thing.

Look what happened after I bought the new Iron Man armor. I was okay with just 'Deadpool' related things, but I went and broke the cycle and now look tongue

Although I'm happy with the 70th Anniversary Cap kicks ass. Better than the other Caps from the line :-D And they do look cool all together...

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:

I'd post the Thor figs, but other than hopkins odin...they are kinda unimpresive so far.

The Warriors Three Look kickass IMO

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19994&mode=retail&picture=out

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

2011's MU figures... I want at least 6 or 7 of them Sad

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2011_Toy_Fair%2FMarvel%2FMarvel+Universe

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^cyclopes x wolverine - yes and yes

also i wanna get the full xforce - with x23 black grey reds

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want Jim Lee's Cyclops, and I may get it, but I am definitely getting Scarlet Spider, and Super Soldier Steve Rogers.

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gotta have that Strange.

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I'll probably just try to pick up Dr. Strange and Apocalypse. Though the Deadpool/Taskmaster 2 pack is tempting. I love that Cyclops figure, but I already have the Cyclops from the Dark Phoenix 2 pack and I don't like to double up on characters.

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Already preordered the Wolverine. Want to get Strange, Doom, Namor, Steve Rogers and Falcon. Some of the others I might pick up for parts. I also want almost all of the comic packs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum