Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel's Noir Line

+3
Spider_Fan14
prescribeddrone
G_Zatara
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marvel's Noir Line Empty Marvel's Noir Line Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm curious on how some readers like this. I love Spider-Man Noir: Eyes w/o a Face and the first X-Men Noir line. Just read Iron Man Noir and I think it's the best ever.

DC pretty much owns the best Elseworld stories and whatnot. I with Marvel would do more things like 1602 and this Noir line since I really don't like the Ultimate stuff.

I'd love to see a Nick Fury Noir.

2Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:19 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The first Spider-Man: Noir was pretty good, but not enough for me to care about the following the Noir universe.

3Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really loved the XMen Noirs, I don't regularly care for the X Franchise nowadays but I love the two minis just fine. I wonder how the Weapon X mini will do, I hope Deadpool is in it. Iron Man has a noir mini? How is it?

4Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's good. It comes out this week and is my favorite Marvel book of this week.

5Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

I've been wanting to read these for a while now. I'm going to see if I can find a couple of the trades @ C2E2 this weekend.

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

6Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:26 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

wow how ironic...

I saw a bunch of these Noir trades at the Boston Comic Con Sat...and was curious about them...are they all worth buying if I get them $5/book?

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

7Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOSECANNON wrote:wow how ironic...

I saw a bunch of these Noir trades at the Boston Comic Con Sat...and was curious about them...are they all worth buying if I get them $5/book?
Whats so Ironic?

8Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:The first Spider-Man: Noir was pretty good, but not enough for me to care about the following the Noir universe.
That's how I felt. I liked the X-Men Noir with the social evolution concept, but I wasn't interested enought to pay $4 an issue for future stuff. I may back-issue certain ones.

Also, could someone tell me if it is a mythopeia, the Marvel Noir-verse, or are they all their own world. Because I'm pretty sure the Wolverine Noir had no connection with the X-Men Noir, which had Wolverine in it. He was different, I believe.

9Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just read X-Men Noir and liked it, but it didn't leave a big lasting impression on me.

Also, if you like Marvel Noir, go read my Marvel fan fic in the whatever section. Cause it's a marvel elseworld type thing lol.

10Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now I'm only looking forward to Deadpool Noir by Mike Benson.

11Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="BlueMaxx"]
prescribeddrone wrote:
Also, could someone tell me if it is a mythopeia, the Marvel Noir-verse, or are they all their own world. Because I'm pretty sure the Wolverine Noir had no connection with the X-Men Noir, which had Wolverine in it. He was different, I believe.
They're seperate universes.

12Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/best-shots-advance-reviews-100413.html

Two IM:N reviews here, the latter one is mine.

13Marvel's Noir Line Empty Re: Marvel's Noir Line Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:24 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
LOOSECANNON wrote:wow how ironic...

Whats so Ironic?

Oh...yes, why that was a bit vague. I should have said "how ironic is this post because I had been thinking about the Noir line lately, especially when seeing all of the trades for cheap at the Con."

yeah.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum