Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+39
Demonweasel
TENIME_art
supervenom
Denim
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Toothgrinder
MillionDollarGeek
elijahdprophet
Tripper McGee
Batman25JM
blue halo
Rath99
Chi-Town Spidey
jaydee74
Sci-Fi
Joshua
melvinlikechris
superdoug
TheUncannyJim
Z-R0E
Lantern Lite
FroZen
Topcat
rwe1138
slacker jedi
Debaser77
Steel Rose
Esbat
Silent K
DrStrangematter
krpykrwly
shining knight
Ska
Justin
Metal Misfit
Administrator
Mnemosis
Foxy
Lee
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

876The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heh

As I said in the past I am a product of the scottish education system. I blame them for my lack of grammar

(ohh ndon't think I mentioned it in the e-mail but I love the way you guys say Millars name with the emphesis on the AR)

877The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:37 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

It's (unsurprisingly) Kerouac that says MillARE.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

878The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:40 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love it I continue to say it as Miller (and I know theres no E in it its just the way I say it)

879The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:41 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Lee wrote:It's (unsurprisingly) Kerouac that says MillARE.

Mill-AR-boker?

880The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:54 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The Perfect Storm of Zombies is ready for your downloading pleasure. If you're an iTunes subscriber you already knew that. So subscribe, suckas!

881The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ohh downloading now

882The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:22 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tharg is the fictional editor of 2000ad

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 806218-tharg_chris_weston05_super

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tharg_the_Mighty

and as for the canon (yes its canon its a pun on cannon fodder)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_fodder

as for your other question....

I'll never tell because I know it'll drive you guys insane!

next week in the e-mail the awesomeness of nikolai dante!

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 322156-154111-nicolai-dante_large

Wow never heard that version of this is halloween thats brilliant!

883The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:57 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A pop compound on an island where we all live....

where have I heard that before?!?

884The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:20 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am with Lee mainly as I had the same reaction to this fantastic mr fox film thats coming

885The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:25 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate when someone complains about shitty t.v. or movies and people indignantly respond, "It's for kids!" It's not impossible to make stuff for kids that can be appreciated by non-kids.

886The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:36 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Joshua wrote:I hate when someone complains about shitty t.v. or movies and people indignantly respond, "It's for kids!" It's not impossible to make stuff for kids that can be appreciated by non-kids.

QFT. Good is good, and shit is shit, no matter what it is. I've spoken to some hardcore Christian friends of mine about how I detest VeggieTales, and they tell me "but it's Christian." I always tell them, "Yeah, but it's also really annoying."

887The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sounds like someone was running out of his batteries near the end

888The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:42 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
QFT. Good is good, and shit is shit, no matter what it is. I've spoken to some hardcore Christian friends of mine about how I detest VeggieTales, and they tell me "but it's Christian." I always tell them, "Yeah, but it's also really annoying."
I always thought VeggieTales (at least in the beginning) was pretty good. In comparison to other Christian media, it's practically The Lord of the Rings. I haven't seen VeggieTales in a decade though, so it's probably balls now. I don't know if I've ever seen a quality religious production. It's always really unoriginal crap.

As for kids' fare in general, I would have thought that enough quality kids' movies have been made to disprove the kids movie=crap theory.

889The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:46 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's interesting that you brought up Fido, I saw that for the first time this past Saturday. It was cute.

890The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

I'm very excited about Where The Wild Things Are. Spike Jonze can do no wrong in my book.

891The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess I'm broken because I have zero interest in that movie, yet everyone I know is going apeshit over it.

892The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:10 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm on your side Joshua

893The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:28 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I trust Spike Jonze to make a really pretty movie. I distrust the generic indie flic music and font in the trailers.

Yes, I am basing my opinion on an upcoming film on the font in the trailer. Shut up.

894The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, you're absolutely right. That font screams, "Look at me, I'm a cool arthouse flick with a budget."

Fuck Where the Wild Things Are.

895The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hated the book as a child, the art was SHIT. And yet the monsters are true to the book, thus movie is shit. Nuff said.

http://realityfugitives.com/

896The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There is apparently a full length novel by Dave Eggers called THE WILD THINGS that looks to be a much more in-depth look at Max and his world. It seems vaguely interesting, although I'd love to see how you get 300 pages out of the original book.

http://www.demonweasel.com

897The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would love to hear a popcast with Tenime as the guest star. The fanboy in him is almost the same as the fanboy in Kwack. It be like having two Kwacks or two Tenime's, which ever way you look at it.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

898The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

repost...

899The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:02 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:I would love to hear a popcast with Tenime as the guest star. The fanboy in him is almost the same as the fanboy in Kwack. It be like having two Kwacks or two Tenime's, which ever way you look at it.
This must NEVER come to pass Laughing

Nah, that'd be fun. I don't think Tenime even listens to the show, though.

900The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:31 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:I would love to hear a popcast with Tenime as the guest star. The fanboy in him is almost the same as the fanboy in Kwack. It be like having two Kwacks or two Tenime's, which ever way you look at it.
This must NEVER come to pass Laughing

Nah, that'd be fun. I don't think Tenime even listens to the show, though.

That bastard.... shake my head

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum