Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infinite Crisis/Blackest Night noob question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I just read Infinite Crisis for the first time like 2 days ago on vacation. I saw something I need clarification on.

Towards the end when Alexander Luthor is explaining his "master plan" he said that Superboy-Prime had been leaving there "heaven" moving and destroying planets in order to move center of the universe from Oa to ??? (I don't know the exact location but it would be where the center of the universe would be in Earth-2 universe.)

In Blackest Night we find the center of the Universe is actually Earth and not Oa and that the Guardians were lying.

If that is true then Superboy-Prime couldn't of moved the universe correctly because he had the wrong starting point.

Or am I missing something from either series?

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

I could be wrong but I thought they said life started on Earth but no mention of it being the center

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

yeah Oa id the physical center of the universe which is why the guardians chose it to cement their "athority" in policing the universe.

but in the DCU Life started on earth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum